It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Symbology

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That is a very interesting observation. I've not heard that before. You may be right. It makes sense considering what they do there.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Those are not sixes. They are straight from the circle which means that they are a lower-case sigma from the Greek alphabet. The use of sigma in statistics is for "standard deviation" which measures how far apart from the average values of whatever is being measured are..

This thread investigates double meanings and hidden symbolism with CERN.

CERN's official explanation of their logo is that they represent particle accelerators. And they do. And I believe they are also meant to be three sixes by design, lightly veiled. I don't expect anyone to believe that in isolation, only by considering the combined evidence that I am presenting (and there is more coming).

For anyone just now visiting this thread for the first time, I would invite you to read through each of my postings under this topic in their entirety.
edit on 15-6-2017 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I don’t think these secular, probably mostly atheists, have any sinister intent, though anything’s possible.

I personally think scientists who are atheists are somewhat dense, since they see the glorious wonders of creation and should be able to see clearly that only an intelligent source could have done that.

One thing though, I do not agree with associating the Hindu deities with the devil.

The OP seems to have an idea that they are some kind of secret Satanists

I don’t believe it, but anything is possible.

Though, nothing wrong looking for hidden meanings.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
σ σ σ

Those are not sixes. They are straight from the circle which means that they are a lower-case sigma from the Greek alphabet. The use of sigma in statistics is for "standard deviation" which measures how far apart from the average values of whatever is being measured are.

A low standard deviation indicates that the data points tend to be close to the mean (also called the expected value) of the set, while a high standard deviation indicates that the data points are spread out over a wider range of values.

Wikipedia - Standard deviation.

In trying to prove the Standard Model they need be within a certain standard deviation. And when searching for the Higgs Boson they knew something was there because the standard deviation at those energy levels did not vary much for what been calculated (expected value for an unknown particle) thus proving they had found the so called "God Particle."

It is strange they use 3 of them. It does look like "666" if have not studied statistics or Greek.

seems to bear an odd resemblance to the graph in your avatar.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kohll

Almost all symbols have dual meaning. Then those meanings can be open to interpretation depending on how they are applied.

Thanks for the clarification! I was just pointing out the other side. I guess the bland, mainstream, explanation. I'm still wondering why there is a Dancing Shiva out front. Especially considering Oppenheimer's quote of the Bhagavad Gita, "Now I've become death. The destroyer of worlds". Seem rather odd to have both the LHC and atom bomb referencing Hindu scripture and iconography.

a reply to: TzarChasm

That was attributed Tesla but I do not think it really is Tesla's work. The spirals are prime numbers that spiral out the graph starting either at 11 and going one way, or, 13 and going the other. The rotating stars are multiples of various numbers (usually the evens). I kind of like it regardless if it is Tesla or not.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

i feel like the cern logo may have snuck an homage to the phi ratio in there.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've been listening to the Kev Baker show with Anthony Patch on CREN. You should check the Anthony Patch videos out. The information is brilliant. He also talks about the D-Wave computers and how they use the Enochian alphabet from John Dee.

Youtube Vid Here
edit on 15-6-2017 by GalwayGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Anyone ever has any info on the curved transparent glass panels in various ancient languages kept at the CERN Large Hadron Collider facility? I can't seem to learn what they are about.

6. Opening the door to other dimensions
One year after CERN’s grand opening, Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

"Of course," added Bertolucci, "after this tiny moment the door would again shut; bringing us back to our 'normal' four-dimensional world ... It would be a major leap in our vision of nature… And of course [there would be] no risk to the stability of our world."

5. CERN’s curious choice of geographic location
Now on top of all the speculation as to what CERN scientists are really attempting to do with their Large Hadron Collider, many observers could not help but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

Religious leaders – always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world - drew a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

www.rt.com...
They make me think of Runes or maybe in different ancient languages. Like in the movie "13 Ghosts" . i think that had a portal machine as well..

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is an interesting video. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

How come you've decided to ignore my reply?

No answer as to why no gateway to hell exists in Saint-Genis-Pouilly?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
An apparently spoofed Satanic ceremony staged by Cern employees in front of the Shiva statue from last August:

Why? Perhaps it is just some people who work there fooling around (only employees have access to the area at night). Or perhaps it was part of a continued effort to diffuse speculation and accusations that CERN has a nefarious purpose by first getting gullible viewers to believe it, and then exposing the video as a hoax... thus making people feel stupid and embarrassed for ever suspecting CERN to begin with.

Earlier in 2016, the Wall Street Journal published an article titled, "CERN Is Seeking Secrets of the Universe, or Maybe Opening the Portals of Hell." I believe the article itself was solicited by CERN due to continued accusations. The tone of the article probably would have made anyone reading who was suspicious of Cern feel silly.... this facility is about pure science. (Link to WSJ Article)

After the Satanic ceremony, of course Cern was contacted by various media outlets, thus giving them a convenient opportunity to finally make an official response and deny any connection to the occult.

edit on 15-6-2017 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Well, as the pit is bottomless, there is no hope of ever emerging.

God doesn't enter into it. Whatever falls in won't be seen again.

What you said does make sense though, in the context of scripture.

I'm a former Catholic. You know how we like to play with that book.

I have known many Catholics in my life but I have not known one that has read the bible, any part of the Bible.

God doesn't enter into it.

If God doesn't enter into it I assume you are not using the reference as the biblical line?
If you were referencing the scripture then I don't get your meaning "God doesn't enter into it."

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
In the video below, researchers Tom Horn and Josh Peck discuss the significance of the location of CERN's LHC. Specifically, time index 3:30 to 5:45.

This is also mentioned briefly in the book, Revising Reality: A Biblical Look Into the Cosmos, by S. Douglas Wooward (2016): "Saint-Genis-Pouilly. The name Pouilly derives from the Latin "Appolliacum." In Roman times, the site was believed to be a gateway to the Abyss."

edit on 16-6-2017 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Still ignoring me huh?

There is no gateway to hell in Saint-Genis-Pouilly.

Pretty much debunks your whole theory.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think if there’s any message from CERN its not that their leading us to hell

Its that were in Hell already!

And its going to get worse

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Well, as the pit is bottomless, there is no hope of ever emerging.

God doesn't enter into it. Whatever falls in won't be seen again.

What you said does make sense though, in the context of scripture.

I'm a former Catholic. You know how we like to play with that book.

I have known many Catholics in my life but I have not known one that has read the bible, any part of the Bible.

God doesn't enter into it.

If God doesn't enter into it I assume you are not using the reference as the biblical line?
If you were referencing the scripture then I don't get your meaning "God doesn't enter into it."

Bottomless pits do not require a deity. I view the Bible as a sort of bad history book. That's all. I don't believe it's the word of a god, rather a microcosm of human beliefs and events at the time it was written and disseminated.

I think it's largely a ruse penned to control people of its era, and human foolishness has given it the power it has today.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Below I have an excerpt from an article from The Register, a UK technology news outlet. (Wikipedia has a page about The Register here.

'Something may come through' dimensional 'doors' at LHC

A top boffin at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension".

"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week. [....]

We took the matter up with Dr Mike Lamont, a control-room boffin at the LHC.
"We're hoping to see supersymmetry and extra dimensions," he confirmed.

To read the rest of the article published November 6, 2009, click here. Please note there are two pages to the article.

So, they have in fact admitted that they are attempting to open a portal, and that something might come through it.

edit on 16-6-2017 by Kohll because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

Anyone ever has any info on the curved transparent glass panels in various ancient languages kept at the CERN Large Hadron Collider facility? I can't seem to learn what they are about.

6. Opening the door to other dimensions
One year after CERN’s grand opening, Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

"Of course," added Bertolucci, "after this tiny moment the door would again shut; bringing us back to our 'normal' four-dimensional world ... It would be a major leap in our vision of nature… And of course [there would be] no risk to the stability of our world."

5. CERN’s curious choice of geographic location
Now on top of all the speculation as to what CERN scientists are really attempting to do with their Large Hadron Collider, many observers could not help but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

Religious leaders – always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world - drew a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

www.rt.com...
They make me think of Runes or maybe in different ancient languages. Like in the movie "13 Ghosts" . i think that had a portal machine as well..

I remember that movie!
I do remember when these panels were hanging in CERN in a circle on a sliding rod. They said the languages were the oldest in the world some lost language was mentioned but they never said what the panels showed repeated in these languages and I have not found any information.
Why did they take them down? Why can't I even found anything about them other than a few photos of them lying down like this now?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure
This is an interesting video. www.youtube.com...

I was thinking of this video when added to the quote saying they open portals to other dimensions it makes you think twice! Somewhere there is a shorter version very difficult watching.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

So, they have in fact admitted that they are attempting to open a portal, and that something might come through it.

BREAKING ‘Lying Object Inside LHC’ – Scientists Opening Doors To The Unknown?

www.ufointernationalproject.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join