It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Symbology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nearly everyone on ATS is familiar with CERN. The CERN laboratory is on the border of France and Switzerland and is home to the world's largest particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider. For anyone reading who is not familiar with it, here is a link to the Wikipedia page.

At the CERN laboratory there is a large statute of Shiva engaging in what is called the Nataraja dance of creation and destruction. Per the sourced material on Wikipedia's page for Nataraja, it "was given to CERN by the Indian government to celebrate the research center's long association with India."

However, I dispute this explanation as disinformation, and propose that there is a different reason why this statute has become the primary symbol for CERN. And it has to do with the name "CERN" itself. Officially, CERN is derived from the French equivalent of "European Organization for Nuclear Research", or Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire.

However, the term CERN appears to be short for something else: the horned god Cernunnos.

This comes from the book, The Ancient World of the Celts (1998), by Peter Berresford Ellis, p 170:

Clearly Cernunnos is a major god in the Celtic panthoen. Scholars have argued that his zoomorphic accompaniment indicates that he was 'Lord of Animals'. Shiva, in the Hindu pantheon, was also called Pasupati, meaning 'Lord of Animals'. When Sir John Marshall was excavating at Mohenjodaro, in northwest India, he found a seal on which Pasupati was represented. 'The general resemblance between the Cernunnos panel and the Mohenjodaro seal[now in the Delhi Museum] is such that one can hardly doubt their common origin...

As noted above, the Celtic god "Cernunnos" is the equivalent of Shiva. This is no coincidence. So why does the Cern administration not admit this openly?

From the book, The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology (2009), by Rosemary Guiley, page 62:

The term devil is derived from the Greek diabolos (slanderer or accuser), in turn translated from the Hebrew word Satan. The concept of the devil as archfiend of evil developed slowly over many centuries, becoming a composite of Lucifer, the fallen angel whose pride and ego caused him to be expelled from heaven; Satan, the tempter of humans; and pagan deities such as Pan and Cernunnos.

Shiva is an equivalent to Cernunnos. As noted earlier, the Shiva statute is engaged in the dance of creation and destruction. Shiva himself is known as the "destroyer."

From the book, Hindu Gods: The Spirit of the Divine, by Priya Hemenway, in a section of the book titled, "Shiva: The Destroyer", page 32:

All that has a beginning must have an end. All that is born must die. All that exists must cease to exist. The universal power of destruction in which all existence ends and from which it rises again is known as Shiva, the Lord of Sleep. Nothing in our existence can escape the process of destruction and death, for creation depends on it. Shiva is the link between lives (death) and between moments (eternity). He is known as the fathomless abyss.

From the book, The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology (2009), by Rosemary Guiley, page 1:

Abaddon (Apollyon): Angel of death, destruction, and the netherworld. The name Abaddon is dervied from the Hebrew term for "to destroy" and means "place of destruction." In magic, Abaddon is often equated with Satan [...]. In Revelation 9:10, Abaddon is personified as the king of the abyss, the bottomless pit of hell. Revelation also cites the Greek version of the name, Apollyon, probably a reference to Apollo, Greek god of pestilence and destruction.

RT.com on Cern's location (link):

"Now on top of all the speculation as to what CERN scientists are really attempting to do with their Large Hadron Collider, many observers could not help but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

Religious leaders – always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world - drew a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

This is not all coincidence. It's intentional. Now let's turn to Cern's logo:

At this point, is it really that much of a stretch to assert that the 666 resemblance is an intentional double entendre? Decide for yourself. While doing so, note that the Large Hadron Collider has been deemed by some sources to be the largest and most expensive piece of machinery ever built.

And how about the location? Did this just happen to be a convenient location, and the organizers found out during the design of the facility that it was being placed over an area thought to be the gateway to hell? And afterwards they decided to have some fun and link everything to that, including the name of the facility itself, the Shiva statute, and other iconography? You decide.

Readers also might like to watch the YouTube videos of the Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony and Cern's promotional "Symmetry" video and compare the two, each oddly featuring workers in hard hats stripping down to their underwear, dancing and getting close to each other. That aside, in the Gotthard ceremony, there is prominently featured a horned god who contributes to opening a tunnel and releasing demons.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kohll
So why does the Cern administration not admit this openly?

Because it's ridiculous. You literally just stated yourself what the name means:
Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire.

At this point, is it really that much of a stretch to assert that the 666 resemblance is an intentional double entendre?

Yeah, pretty much.
edit on 6/14/2017 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kohll

Seems there's a lot of speculation of exactly what Cernunnos is a god of.

Yet you've decided to settle on lord of animals...I'd ask why, but I already know the answer.

The rest of your theory falls apart if Cernunnos was actually a god of "fertility, life, animals, wealth, and the underworld"..

And you say that Saint-Genis-Pouilly had a gateway to hell, yet I can find no evidence of this.

There are plenty of Roman gateways to hell documented, but none in Saint-Genis-Pouilly, why not?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I appreciate your interesting approach to the conspiracy side of the subject, and nevermind I agree that CERN is technocratic research facility for which purposes the public is not told everything, I must point here that Shiva is such deity in Hinduism that it might actually hinder the whole spectrum of possible conspiracy activities at CERN. It is not the destroyer, but yet it destroys when necessary, especially silly things and cheaty persons. Opposite to western world believes, which come from Mortal Combat and similar entertainment, Hindu deities are very complex and multi-layered ideas. Shiva had never been a god of the animals, he actually is very distant from Earthly affairs. The choice for the statue is obvious for me. It symbolizes transformation, the whole LHC is one big transformation tube. Shiva and Vishnu are the best deities to guard that project from Hinduism perspective. About the Celtic deity I don't have much knowledge, but it seems it's idea is more pan-oriented than devilish. Good try, but we can't blame them exactly for the Statue.

-Argent

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

So lets say its true..
What would be the purpose or idea, to open a portal to hell
Hell on earth do not sound a good deal to anyone

Do you suggest that the people working at Cern are the workforce of the devil himself, demons and fallen angels
or are they just mind controlled by the beast himself ?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Everything that comes out of the EU or those running this rock have anything but good intentions imho. Kali Yuga is being summomed. I just hope she's pissed enough to take them out when she arrives.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Naked four armed female Gods stepping on a baby are cool.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

There is no such thing as coincidence.

Very interesting post.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Kali Yuga is being summomed. I just hope she's

Kali Yuga is an age, a stage, a cycle of years - not a goddess

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

So why does the Cern administration not admit this openly?

Because it's ridiculous. You literally just stated yourself what the name means:
Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire.

The idea is that it has an intentional double meaning.

The Lucifer telescope stands for, "Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research." In the case of the telescope, I believe they wanted to name it Lucifer, and then devised component keywords that would allow them to do so.

The devil goes under many names. In the case of CERN, the idea is that they would have chosen a variation that would also allow them to incorporate suitable scientific keywords for an acronym.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
why hate CERN so much?
there are some more obvious targets (*cough*NASA*cough*)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Anyone ever has any info on the curved transparent glass panels in various ancient languages kept at the CERN Large Hadron Collider facility? I can't seem to learn what they are about.

6. Opening the door to other dimensions
One year after CERN’s grand opening, Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

"Of course," added Bertolucci, "after this tiny moment the door would again shut; bringing us back to our 'normal' four-dimensional world ... It would be a major leap in our vision of nature… And of course [there would be] no risk to the stability of our world."

5. CERN’s curious choice of geographic location
Now on top of all the speculation as to what CERN scientists are really attempting to do with their Large Hadron Collider, many observers could not help but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot.

Religious leaders – always suspicious of the aims of the scientific world - drew a connection to a verse straight out of Revelations (9:1-2, 11), which makes reference to the name ‘Apollyon.’ The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

www.rt.com...

edit on 14-6-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I've always equated the "bottomless pit" of scripture to eternity.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
CERN named their triple ionization chamber system after Cerberus. Here's a link to a CERN document describing the technology.

From the book, The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology (2009), by Rosemary Guiley, page 38:

Cerberus: Triple-headed dog or doglike creature who guards the entrance to Hades, the Greek underworld. [...] As gatekeeper to the underworld, Cerberus also prevents shades from escaping. He figures in numerous myths of descent to the underworld.

edit on 14-6-2017 by Kohll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Read about CERN's proposed SATAN helioscope referenced at Harvard's website. Click here

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes I'm fully aware of that. The earth isn't human either although the Natives would disagree as they refer to MN as Mother. example Mother Russia, along with various other countries. They use a female figure to depict Kali Yuga which is why i mentioned what i did.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Read about CERN's proposed SATAN helioscope referenced at Harvard's website. Click here

Nice add that to LUCIFER the Vatican telescope!

Lucifer, which stands for (deep breath) "Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research," is a chilled instrument attached to a telescope in Arizona

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

I've always equated the "bottomless pit" of scripture to eternity.

www.gotquestions.org...
Well, eternity is not a thousand years but I think I see what you mean as the fallen will be cut off from God for eternity.

Revelation 20:1-3
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.

Revelation 20:7
Verse Concepts
When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
σ σ σ

Those are not sixes. They are straight from the circle which means that they are a lower-case sigma from the Greek alphabet. The use of sigma in statistics is for "standard deviation" which measures how far apart from the average values of whatever is being measured are.

A low standard deviation indicates that the data points tend to be close to the mean (also called the expected value) of the set, while a high standard deviation indicates that the data points are spread out over a wider range of values.

Wikipedia - Standard deviation.

In trying to prove the Standard Model they need be within a certain standard deviation. And when searching for the Higgs Boson they knew something was there because the standard deviation at those energy levels did not vary much for what been calculated (expected value for an unknown particle) thus proving they had found the so called "God Particle."

It is strange they use 3 of them. It does look like "666" if have not studied statistics or Greek.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Well, as the pit is bottomless, there is no hope of ever emerging.

God doesn't enter into it. Whatever falls in won't be seen again.

What you said does make sense though, in the context of scripture.

I'm a former Catholic. You know how we like to play with that book.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join