It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why this Muslim loves anti-Sharia rallies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hey dude, I want to be on your side, but please try to stop the antagonistic rhetoric - it's not helping your case.

Could you educate us a little and tell us what Sharia law means to you as an American Muslim? Give some specific examples of the law and examples of punishments.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You don't want to be on my side because you are accusing me of being antagonistic​and using rhetoric.

But I am not.

At all.

People who want to be on the same side don't make false accusations to the people they want to be on the same side with.

Everything I said had purpose therefore wasn't rhetorical because I meant it literally, wasn't saying it to trick anyone or be rhetorical.
edit on 11-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

As a matter of fact I practice Sharia every day and so does every Muslim in America and everywhere.

How is it a threat?

I mean if you say it don't you think you should explain how it is allegedly a "threat?"

Otherwise you look ridiculous.

Although if you answer you are going to look ridiculous because it's not a threat, you are just gullible.

It's totalitarian.

You are gullible for requiring Sharia.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

You are coming across as very, very angry - which is making others very, very defensive. I get it, but why not at least try the educational route first?

Explain Sharia law so that we can understand it better. Sometimes information and knowledge helps to heal the divide. At least try. I for one am willing to hear.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I even gave the gent who'd have probably harrassed me until I gave 1000 links so that he could make me look like I'm making it all up.

I warned him I would let him run his mouth and then he would regret it because I will then give what he wants.

Or he could just stop and that way not make a fool of himself.

Not rhetoric, I was dead serious and am.

Also I am not, by answering questions with the truth, being antagonistic​.

I don't see an ally in you at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You are assuming I'm angry.

I am not. I can't control what you want to be true.

Here is the truth.

You have no basis for challenging me.

I did nothing wrong.

But you are SAYING I am angry because you either want it to be true or want others to think it.

Please, show me my "angry" words.

I expressed joy.

You see anger.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Okay, so you are going on about hillbillies and rich racists, and saying that you are happy to let someone rot - and you aren't angry. Riiiiiiight.

So you refuse to educate us on exactly what Sharia law is with examples?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Sharia is the Muslim way of life.

It is not international law

Simply put.

Every Muslim everywhere ever day lives Sharia.

You want to learn get busy reading. Go to a Sharia website.

It's not like they don't exist.

And I did educate you, it's protected by the Constitution and protest is futile.

Do with it what you will the thread is yours.

I am just thanking my fellow Americans who AREN'T cowards.

Salaam

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So I did just notice that Google suggested to me 3rd "anti-Sharia rallies." Naturally I was curious.

What I saw made me proud to be an American even more than before.

Every city that held a rally from Portland to San Bernardino to Boston, it seems like every city protested Sharia, was met with counter protests that often dwarfed the misguided zealots protesting a Constitutionally​ protected religous right.

Every Muslim practices Sharia in America and everywhere else everyday already. It can't be outlawed because it isn't a law in the sense of courts but analogous to Halakhic law which rumor has it GWB quietly signed into the law of the land somehow. As crazy as it sounds I am almost certain it is true.

Keep in mind it is protected as a religous right under the Constitution as long as it doesn't violate domestic law which is not a problem and these anti Sharia anti Muslim psychos are wasting time.

The only thing that has ever been allowed to curb Sharia in court is its use in civil disputes in certain states, it CAN NOT BE OUTLAWED.

Halakhic law would have to be outlawed as would Canon law, etc...

Never going to happen.

What's happening is as many and usually more PRO Muslim supporters show up.

It's definitely time for me to say:

I love my fellow Americans and this includes the anti Sharia protesters who may or may not know that the effect of their ignorance is America doesn't want that to be its image in the eyes of the world...they will come out and let the world know, and are saying:

"Enough is enough with the anti-Muslim crowd, you are a pathetic lot and are outnumbered."

I love it!!!!

All it does is the opposite of what the Islam haters set out to accomplish, fear monger and increase hate of Islam.

Instead people show love.

Poor Islamaphobes

This is your OP in a nutshell - just read the bolded words.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Simply put.

Thanks for that. Can you give a couple of specific examples of the Muslim way of life that might be included in Sharia law? Can you give examples of punishments for going against these examples? Is anyone whipped or stoned, or does anyone get their hands chopped off?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Okay, so you are going on about hillbillies and rich racists, and saying that you are happy to let someone rot - and you aren't angry. Riiiiiiight.

So you refuse to educate us on exactly what Sharia law is with examples?

That was humorous.

You see anger everywhere huh?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Simply put.

Thanks for that. Can you give a couple of specific examples of the Muslim way of life that might be included in Sharia law? Can you give examples of punishments for going against these examples? Is anyone whipped or stoned, or does anyone get their hands chopped off?

No, you can do the not lazy thing and go to a Muslim website and learn from someone who is smarter than me.

I gave you an answer. It is THE answer.

You want to be a scholar?

Read all about it. It the information age Chief.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You want to learn get busy reading. Go to a Sharia website.

The problem with this is, there are lots of websites about Sharia on the internet, and some of them come from the same people who are out there protesting Sharia law. I would like to hear from an American Muslim what Sharia law means in America.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You are confused.

Truth isn't anger.

All I did was say the truth, you just don't like THAT I said it and THAT it's true.

Not my fault.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Sigh. Okay. I tried.

See ya.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Thanks for playing along this been fun but I am going to bust a +-& laughing if I don't stop.

Salaam.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Simply put.

All you need do is take note of any country where Sharia is the law of the land.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sigh. Okay. I tried.

See ya.

It was a good try. I too would have found it interesting to have answers to your questions......

Also, op does come across as very, very angry...it isn't just you.
edit on am66201717America/Chicago11p10am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

edit on am66201717America/Chicago11p10am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

You are confused.

Truth isn't anger.

All I did was say the truth, you just don't like THAT I said it and THAT it's true.

Not my fault.

Once more for good measure, let's see if you will actually answer it this time:

If someone within the democratic society where Muslims happen to dwell is not interested in Islam, do you walk away or do you insist they convert and target them until they do?

Simple question really

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

So I did just notice that Google suggested to me 3rd "anti-Sharia rallies." Naturally I was curious.

What I saw made me proud to be an American even more than before.

Every city that held a rally from Portland to San Bernardino to Boston, it seems like every city protested Sharia, was met with counter protests that often dwarfed the misguided zealots protesting a Constitutionally​ protected religous right.

Every Muslim practices Sharia in America and everywhere else everyday already. It can't be outlawed because it isn't a law in the sense of courts but analogous to Halakhic law which rumor has it GWB quietly signed into the law of the land somehow. As crazy as it sounds I am almost certain it is true.

Keep in mind it is protected as a religous right under the Constitution as long as it doesn't violate domestic law which is not a problem and these anti Sharia anti Muslim psychos are wasting time.

The only thing that has ever been allowed to curb Sharia in court is its use in civil disputes in certain states, it CAN NOT BE OUTLAWED.

Halakhic law would have to be outlawed as would Canon law, etc...

Never going to happen.

What's happening is as many and usually more PRO Muslim supporters show up.

It's definitely time for me to say:

I love my fellow Americans and this includes the anti Sharia protesters who may or may not know that the effect of their ignorance is America doesn't want that to be its image in the eyes of the world...they will come out and let the world know, and are saying:

"Enough is enough with the anti-Muslim crowd, you are a pathetic lot and are outnumbered."

I love it!!!!

All it does is the opposite of what the Islam haters set out to accomplish, fear monger and increase hate of Islam.

Instead people show love.

Poor Islamaphobes

That's an interesting point.

It would be like having anti-ten commandment rallies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join