It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why this Muslim loves anti-Sharia rallies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So I did just notice that Google suggested to me 3rd "anti-Sharia rallies." Naturally I was curious.

What I saw made me proud to be an American even more than before.

Every city that held a rally from Portland to San Bernardino to Boston, it seems like every city protested Sharia, was met with counter protests that often dwarfed the misguided zealots protesting a Constitutionally​ protected religous right.

Every Muslim practices Sharia in America and everywhere else everyday already. It can't be outlawed because it isn't a law in the sense of courts but analogous to Halakhic law which rumor has it GWB quietly signed into the law of the land somehow. As crazy as it sounds I am almost certain it is true.

Keep in mind it is protected as a religous right under the Constitution as long as it doesn't violate domestic law which is not a problem and these anti Sharia anti Muslim psychos are wasting time.

The only thing that has ever been allowed to curb Sharia in court is its use in civil disputes in certain states, it CAN NOT BE OUTLAWED.

Halakhic law would have to be outlawed as would Canon law, etc...

Never going to happen.

What's happening is as many and usually more PRO Muslim supporters show up.

It's definitely time for me to say:

I love my fellow Americans and this includes the anti Sharia protesters who may or may not know that the effect of their ignorance is America doesn't want that to be its image in the eyes of the world...they will come out and let the world know, and are saying:

"Enough is enough with the anti-Muslim crowd, you are a pathetic lot and are outnumbered."

I love it!!!!

All it does is the opposite of what the Islam haters set out to accomplish, fear monger and increase hate of Islam.

Instead people show love.

Poor Islamaphobes

edit on 11-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The US has laws for everything.

No need for sharia.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

No need for sharia.

Nobody is trying to make it the law of America buddy.

It's for Muslims and is a Constitutionally​protected religous right.

It's nonsensical remarks like this that bring out the more enlightened among humanity to protest the ignorance of Islamaphobes and anti Sharia rhetoric is for gullible people who don't know what a Constitutionally protected religous right is.

Sharia doesn't govern most nations with a Muslim majority.

It just governs religion.

Saudi Arabia doesn't count because they rewrote their own Sharia And as the darling of the West they do whatever they want.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

No need for sharia.

Nobody is trying to make it the law of America buddy.

It's for Muslims and is a Constitutionally​protected religous right.

It's nonsensical remarks like this that bring out the more enlightened among humanity to protest the ignorance of Islamaphobes and anti Sharia rhetoric is for gullible people who don't know what a Constitutionally protected religous right is.

Sharia doesn't govern most nations with a Muslim majority.

It just governs religion.

Saudi Arabia doesn't count because they rewrote their own Sharia And as the darling of the West they do whatever they want.

So what is it, religion or law?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

It's nonsensical remarks like this that bring out the more enlightened among humanity to protest the ignorance of Islamaphobes

"Enlightened" wasn't the first word that came to mind watching the anti, anti sharia.

Instead people show love.

Please post some examples of anti, anti sharia showing love.

edit on 6 11 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

If someone within the democratic society where Muslims happen to dwell is not interested in Islam, do you walk away or do you insist they convert and target them until they do?

Just want to know how far you think you can exploit the Constitution.

Would you prefer the peaceful transfer of flying spaghetti monster ideas between humans in this regard or would you prefer to try and install it by force?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't participate in anything like what you described.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Just answer the first part then.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

It's nonsensical remarks like this that bring out the more enlightened among humanity to protest the ignorance of Islamaphobes

"Enlightened" wasn't the first word that came to mind watching the anti, anti sharia.

People throwing piss, dressed like ISIS. In the Muslim world that might be enlightened

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Like I said I went to Google it was the third suggestion.

Google it, do you not know how?

I guarantee you will find out if you do.

I counted 15 news websites that reported on it before making the thread.

It's happening. Deal with it. Don't. It's your life.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I get the feeling you don't like the fact that people are supporting Islam and if so I am happy letting you rot as you try and deny what I will wait for hours, days, let you deny and insult me and Muslims and Islam.

At which point I will give you the links.

Fair warning has been given.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Do they still use a whip for punishment in Sharia?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I get the feeling you don't like the fact that people are supporting Islam and if so I am happy letting you rot as you try and deny what I will wait for hours, days, let you deny and insult me and Muslims and Islam.

At which point I will give you the links.

Fair warning has been given.

How very 'tolerant' of you.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Am I to understand that while America is not against Islam, just a minority of hillbillies and rich racists are, that the people of this website applaud the protest of Sharia which is not even a threat to the American way of life....

But not the support of a persecuted minority?

Good to know.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Tolerance wasn't a factor.

I am telling you if you want to do that you will regret it.

It's just fair, not tolerant.

Wrong word dude.

Besides don't you have a rally to get to?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What I'm saying is that if you want to say , do, that I am making this up I'm going to let you run your mouth until you have sufficiently made a fool of yourself and when I provide the sources the impact will be greater and you will end up embarrassed.

I am giving you an opportunity to avoid this, don't try making it sinister.

I am proud of America, always but today more so than ever before because you are just a minority of relatively brainwashed people who will never leave a mark on history anyway, other than the one that lead to the end of Islamaphobia.

I will live with that.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You must be trolling because the other obvious conclusion is rather 'radical'.

Either way, enjoy your, well, whatever this is.

I'm out.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Am I to understand that while America is not against Islam, just a minority of hillbillies and rich racists are, that the people of this website applaud the protest of Sharia which is not even a threat to the American way of life....

Good to know.

Sharia is a threat not only to the American way of life, but of western life in general.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Good to know.

Sharia is a threat not only to the American way of life, but of western life in general.

That's not true in any way.

It's an imaginary claim you might be deluded into believing.

But we can't all be geniuses.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

As a matter of fact I practice Sharia every day and so does every Muslim in America and everywhere.

How is it a threat?

I mean if you say it don't you think you should explain how it is allegedly a "threat?"

Otherwise you look ridiculous.

Although if you answer you are going to look ridiculous because it's not a threat, you are just gullible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join