It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why this Muslim loves anti-Sharia rallies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Disturbinatti
a reply to: kaylaluv

Sharia is the Muslim way of life.

It is not international law

Simply put.

Thanks for that. Can you give a couple of specific examples of the Muslim way of life that might be included in Sharia law? Can you give examples of punishments for going against these examples? Is anyone whipped or stoned, or does anyone get their hands chopped off?

All you need do is take note of any country where Sharia is the law of the land.

Sharia law varies widely, depending on the sect and the region/culture. I'm interested to know how Sharia law is handled in America. Guess I won't find out in this thread.

No matter the sect or culture, there is no version of Sharia that is comparable with Western values. Free speech for one, the benchmark of western democracies, runs contrary to all aspects of it.

I don't think what you say is totally accurate. I think there is a version of Sharia law that is compatible in the U.S., as long as nothing is unconstitutional or no existing U.S. law is broken. For example, stoning people is against our laws, so that would not be allowed. Same with cutting off hands, or 100 lashes on a man's back. However, there are many other parts of Sharia law that could be recognized by U.S. courts, such as marriage/divorce contracts or resolutions of business disagreements, probating a will, etc. Believe it or not, Sharia law is not all about lashing and stoning and cutting off hands or heads. That's the sensational part that everyone wants to focus on.

Just a small quibble. Sharia means law. Calling it sharia law is kind of redundant.

I do believe it isn't just about stoning and lashing, but it is no less contradictory to western values of human rights, democracy, and freedom of conscience.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

You consider legitimate information, links to reports from a former Congressman and the expression of joy at the decency of my non cowardly fellow Americans "Trollin?"

Let me tell you something.

This website is non stop 24/7 anti Muslim propaganda.

50 stars FOR the rallies.

Let's see how many I get.

I mean isn't that term a little played? Troll?

Either way I am not one, you are a little baby.

Want some milk? Big and strong?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Simply put.

Thanks for that. Can you give a couple of specific examples of the Muslim way of life that might be included in Sharia law? Can you give examples of punishments for going against these examples? Is anyone whipped or stoned, or does anyone get their hands chopped off?

All you need do is take note of any country where Sharia is the law of the land.

Sharia law varies widely, depending on the sect and the region/culture. I'm interested to know how Sharia law is handled in America. Guess I won't find out in this thread.

No matter the sect or culture, there is no version of Sharia that is comparable with Western values. Free speech for one, the benchmark of western democracies, runs contrary to all aspects of it.

I don't think what you say is totally accurate. I think there is a version of Sharia law that is compatible in the U.S., as long as nothing is unconstitutional or no existing U.S. law is broken. For example, stoning people is against our laws, so that would not be allowed. Same with cutting off hands, or 100 lashes on a man's back. However, there are many other parts of Sharia law that could be recognized by U.S. courts, such as marriage/divorce contracts or resolutions of business disagreements, probating a will, etc. Believe it or not, Sharia law is not all about lashing and stoning and cutting off hands or heads. That's the sensational part that everyone wants to focus on.

Just a small quibble. Sharia means law. Calling it sharia law is kind of redundant.

I do believe it isn't just about stoning and lashing, but it is no less contradictory to western values of human rights, democracy, and freedom of conscience.

Ok let's be honest.

That's rhetoric.

America just gets away with MORE violations of human rights because they cover it up or fear monger for support and invade countries and lie about why.

How naive of you to believe America the government believes in or gives a damn about life, never mind human rights.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Damn dude, you really chopped the head of this topic

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Simply put.

Ok let's be honest.

That's rhetoric.

America just gets away with MORE violations of human rights because they cover it up or fear monger for support and invade countries and lie about why.

How naive of you to believe America the government believes in or gives a damn about life, never mind human rights.

The good thing about free speech is that it allows criticism, and hence learning from mistakes. Western society learns from its mistakes. I wish I could say the same about Islam.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Ummm...after reading your responses and antagonism to other members...my conclusion is...

We've got us a budding isissie here...

A real tough talker...

Answer me this...cause I've always wanted to know...do all muslim men wear their mothers underwear under those flowing robes...?

Enquiring minds and all...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That may or may not be right but clearly after 4 pages you are not helping your case at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Spell check.

I said that what those blasting shiria law and protesting it "coming to America" are not talking about people personally practicing their religion..

They are referring to some fictional Muslim take over of the Us and forcing Muslims and no Muslims alike to practice shiria..

Which is just stupid.. you can't get necessary legislation past congress let alone something that crazy..

That is the scare tactic I was referring to.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

As you worry about something that there is literally no reason to worry, it has already happened that Halakhic law, the "Noahide laws " have been made US law.

U.S. Congressman Bill Dannemeyer 72-92 has a website, I will give a link..
5/5/91 in the House, 5/7/91 in the Senate, by ''Unanimous consent" or as the Congressman says it means under the radar or sub rosa, is a euphemism for either...

H.J. 104 EH

102nd Congess dedicates 5/26/91 as "Education Day."

Which was just what they called a day honoring some Rabbis and a guise for making the 7 Noahide laws for Goyim US Law.

While fools fear what doesn't threaten them they have no idea about what does.

In this western secular country, we have a Constitution, and in the First Amendment to that Constitution is something known as the "Establishment Clause". It reads:

“ Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof... ”

Congress cannot do what the OP claimed -- establish the 7th Century proclamations of an admitted pedophile and the Sharia thereof as the law of this non-Moslem* nation.

I know all the secrets of Islam. I spent two years after 09-11-01 in deep study of the Q'uran, many Hadith (Sunna), and the Tafsir 'concordance' that in my informed opinion, clumsily tries to make sense of the former (and fails).

ATS is not the place to go through all that, and this post itself is likely to be removed for a T&C violation, so I'm not going to waste a lot of time going into detail.

Just two quick comments and I'll let y'all get back to tying to make sense of the senseless -- the death cult of Islam...

This OP provides a classic example of Taqiyya. Most ATS'ers are familiar (at least in name) with this cornerstone of creeping Islam. Not only are Moslems* empowered to lie to "the Infidel" (non-Moslems*) to forward the cause of Islam and Sharia, they are commanded to do it! The real purpose of Taqiyya is to lull the infidel into a false sense of security and expose their vulnerabilities so they can be defeated in the name of Allah.

We're about to see more of this. Islam cannot grow and prosper in the United States because of our Constitution and legal system. For now, the only way American Moslems* can increase their numbers beyond the normal growth of the population is immigration of more Moslems*.

Once the Moslem* population of a western country approaches 5% (Denmark, France (8%), Germany, Netherlands (6%), Sweden, UK...), that's when the trouble begins. Again, this isn't the place to go into it, but if you care to know the real reason for all the targeted rapes of white European women -- “captives of the right hand”, I would refer you to Q'uran 4:3, 4:24, and 33:50.

That's the goal, folks.

*(Spelling intentional.)

edit on 11-6-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The problems arise when Muslims wish to extend the religious beliefs just as Christians do on everyone else including Muslims who practice yet do not adhere to Sharia law, this is when you violate others rights and it becomes an issue. If I want to enjoy an alcoholic beverage and do so in an area that Muslims consider a Sharia area they can go blow as its not against the law. If a Muslims hits his wife because he can under Sharia law or does not permit her to drive and she wants too, then it is illegal and should be, so celebrate all you want, just don't tread on me.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

That may or may not be right but clearly after 4 pages you are not helping your case at all.

They're right.

Answer me this...cause I've always wanted to know...do all muslim men wear their mothers underwear under those flowing robes...?

^ and the mods do nothing.

Terms and conditions should no longer apply on ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Today I watched the following video. Not sure if it's been posted before on ATS, but it puts a few things into perspective on both sides of this debate.

The lady on the panel Bridget Gabriel sums up exactly how I feel and I'm sure a lot of others feel on both sides.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

Like I said I went to Google it was the third suggestion.

Google it, do you not know how?

I guarantee you will find out if you do.

I counted 15 news websites that reported on it before making the thread.

It's happening. Deal with it. Don't. It's your life.

I googled Sharia law and the 1st one is wikipedia. It shows a women being beating for violating Sharia law.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaccceee

a reply to: stosh64

Like I said I went to Google it was the third suggestion.

Google it, do you not know how?

I guarantee you will find out if you do.

I counted 15 news websites that reported on it before making the thread.

It's happening. Deal with it. Don't. It's your life.

I googled Sharia law and the 1st one is wikipedia. It shows a women being beating for violating Sharia law.

Just beaten?

She got off lucky...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Being this is a Conspiracy leaning site, or what used to be, that kind of OP without additional info as asked(good for the asking) is either going to come off as one might want to see Islam or it's going to come off as controlled opposition.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

From a local view(observing from neither side but in the middle) the Seattle, Portland didn't hold the rally due to the Max murders(RIP), protests and counter protest was peaceful until near the end. The video shows the brawl. Three were arrested. People at least were talking for the most part, in discussion of their opposite views.

Article and video

edit on 11-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Do you have morals? Do you believe women should be equal? Or are they a lesser, less intelligent sub species?

Followers of Sharia 'laws' believe a woman must have four male witnesses to her being raped before she can take her case to court.

They also believe:

A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.

A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.

Etc etc - morals my friend, we are all equal... ...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Disturbinatti, you've been asked a few straight forward questions but you won't answer them. Why?

I'll ask what's already been asked to start with. So, do you oppose or support people's right under freedom of speech to criticise Islam or your prophet? Or should those people be put to death like sharia law dictates?

My post earlier when I listed many examples of Sharia law, do you support those so called laws in general? Either answer or don't bother replying back to this thread at all. No one seems to be able to get a straight answer out of you.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I just wanted to reiterate that I think this is good for Islam, as non violent persecution it doesn't hurt anyone until things get out of hand, so as long as nobody is hurt it only raises awareness of the disgusting lack of morals and decency on behalf of people who are exercising a right to protest but do it while protesting the 1st Amendment, unwittingly and as ironically as is possible, of the laws of the nation they idiotically believe is weak enough that Sharia religous laws could replace it.

It's so laughable because the amount of ignorance and stupidity it takes to not realize this is so shocking that I think smart people are going to start talking more and basically silence the silliness that is the Boogeyman Sharia is made to be by nuts like these people.

Of course that it's partially orchestrated for reasons we will learn later is entirely possible as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 0rbital

I never promised to answer your question and am not obligated to or going to and am not interested IN your questions at all because you are trying to bait me and I am not an idiot and not getting sucked in.

I don't know what they are I saw the last sentence you wrote is all.

I am polite enough to tell you so be happy with that. This is my rant.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Well, that's a shame. You see, I'll be honest, I'm slowly starting to lose my tolerance towards Islam, I'm not seeing enough Muslims opposing the barbarity of your religion. I'm just down the road from the Manchester bombings, my Son studies at University there so that show of Islamic barbarity really hit home. I'm really desperate to hear Muslims denounce Isis, not just a few but many and I'm not hearing a peep.

Here, you had the opportunity to alter my perception but no, as usual nothing. So, I'll continue my decline towards intolerance shall I? I'm sure I'll get to the point where I'll want every single one of you out of my Country.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join