It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Sharia marches, counter-protests planned across the US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Nyiah

a reply to: Nyiah

So protesters are inbred cousin loving people?

Didn't you say that your better half is also a protester??

Tell your (sibling) better half we said hi.

Either that or on their periods, take your pick. Maybe they'd simmer down if they had tampons, Midol and chocolate? The feminine types do tend to overreact like crazy.

Also, no, my better half does not attend protests. You may be thinking of someone like Abysha?

Those aren't anarchists, they're opportunistic assholes. I know plenty of actual anarchists (my better half included) None of them would deign to stoop to doing this s#.

This is your quote, so are you just a liar?

Are you a little slow? Where did I say he was a protester? Anarchist does not just equal out in the streets protesting, it's a political philosophy.

Sorry, you failed here.

Ah, a sit on your ass anarchist, cool beans. How does that work exactly?

Contact whoever's in your area out there and find out. Antifa is not what most modern anarchists are, Antifa is chaos. Modern Anarchists are akin to Libertarians on Steroids in that government should be as close to nil as humanly possible.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The people who say Sharia is coming (thankfully) have little to no understanding of how law works.

With that said.... continue on with the incessant whining.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The people who say Sharia is coming (thankfully) have little to no understanding of how law works.

That's pretty irrelevant. If they want to protest about something they don't understand they can - as long as there no violence or impinging on others rights.

The Antifa crowd clearly have no clue about what they are protesting against either - the difference being they are violent.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That's pretty irrelevant. If they want to protest about something they don't understand they can - as long as there no violence or impinging on others rights.

The Antifa crowd clearly have no clue about what they are protesting against either - the difference being they are violent.

I watched the San Bernadino protest and the guy doing the live stream asked several people on the ANTIFA side if they agreed with the tenants of Sharia Law and they all said, "NO!". So he then asked them the why are they counter protesting? The responses were hilariously ignorant and just showed how not a damn one of em respect the 1st!

The fascists of the future will call themselves anti fascists!

edit on 10-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Have you ever watched a baby getting circumcised? It most definitely DOES hurt the baby, unless they scream and cry because it feels good, which I doubt.

Yes, I'm sure it caused a quick and small amount of pain. I mean, I wouldn't know because I don't remember anything from when I was 30 seconds old.

The point is that it doesn't cause extreme pain, it's actually healthier for the child than to be uncircumcised, and it doesn't prevent the child from experiencing sexual pleasure.

That you would even think to compare female genital mutilation at the hands of an islamic doctor under sharia law to the practice of male circumcision, speaks volumes of your ignorance on both subjects.

I strongly suggest you put your keyboard away and pick up a book.

More reading, less opining.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seeker1963

Apparently, if you are against Sharia Law and for human rights, you're an inbred, uneducated hillbilly.

You're hyperbole is just that.

Sharia Law can go # itself. So can religion as a whole.

There's a reason why people dredge up examples of failed attempts in the past - it simply won't happen.

And if it does, well, it won't.

Those protesting Sharia coming to the United States would be better off reading up on how federal legislation comes to be rather than doing whatever it is they think they're doing.

Not saying they shouldn't protest - be my guest - I'm sure, somewhere in the world, someone is protesting because their favorite M&M's don't have enough greens. Go crazy, protest all you want.

All I'm saying, these people are doing a disservice to themselves by spreading misinformation and ultimately propoganda regarding Sharia Law.

To me, this is the equivalent of protesting against the White House petition to build the Death Star. It's just.... pointless.

Sharia Law in the U.S. is "fake news," at its finest.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

So?

You have an opinion.
I have an opinion.
The protesters have an opinion.

The only funny ones are the leftist inbreds who are against the protests and free expression.

I find that funny as hell.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So the counter protesters I've seen interviewed have nothing else to say other than we can't give a platform for racists and white nationalists to speak.

First issue there is Islam has nothing to do with race, so they fail at basic English. Second issue there is by extent, they're siding with Sharia law, which wants to kill them, their friends and kills anyone with similar values as theirs overseas.

That's right, they show up with LGBT signs, rainbow shirts, preach for gay rights and equality while also aligning with the side which would murder them for doing that exact same thing if given the opportunity, while they label the real threat those protesting against Sharia which aren't hurting them in any way.

Insanity.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: xuenchen

#in stupid

protest against sharia law in a country with no sharia law. there never will be sharia law here and the people that think that is even remotely possible are idiots.

will check the thread later for reports of violence. its coming

I love how the human rights groups care nothing about human rights now as long as it isn't in America. But insult one palestinian and they'll be protesting for human rights again tomorrow.

What it boils down to is liberals turn a blind eye to muslim atrocities and defend them in every breath while bashing Christians for intolerance.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Every single country now influenced by Shariah law said it couldn't happen.

If he don't learn from history then we're doomed to repeat it, problem is the islamic political groups have lobbied to take islamic history out of our books.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

...and you, too, see nothing at all wrong with what you typed there.

smdh.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just as pointless as those Women's Marches. There isn't going to be Sharia, and women aren't oppressed.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It (the protest/counter protest) appears to be having the desired effect - people are getting educated about Sharia law.

There was no invasion of Iraq either, but millions marched in protest before it finally happened so a thing being protested only needs to be an idea that exists in peoples minds for the protest to deemed appropriate.

Whether folks view the protesters as [insert favorite label] because the protest is protesting an ideal is irrelevant - folks have the right to label folks as they see fit.

Then come the consequences....

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just started a thread coincidentally on the very issue of FGM here www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is NOT part of Islam and yet endorsed by their scholars to curb "hypersexualisation in women"

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Watching Germany down the # hole is the reason People are protesting in the USA.

Once a great nation reduced to bullying other EU members but allowing countless illegal entrants into Europe

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm afraid that the curtain of hate has been pulled away from Islam and The American people aren't going to take it anymore.
Sadly, I'm afraid the fuse has been lit, as it was in Lexington, April 19, 1775. GOD help us.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well isn't this just a fine mess of opinions here:

First. The protests;
Both side do have a right to peacefully protest. Though what I saw up here in Washington it seems that some people need to do more research in to what sharia law is.

Next. sharia law in the US;
If you really don't think that its being practiced by certain groups here in the US, then go hangout with some COPS in the larger cities. I have a few friends that are COPS and they'll not only tell you about it, but they'll drive you to the areas where its happening. I also have a friend (I talked about him before on ATS) who will tell you that sharia law in the US is very real and very "poopy" (poopy is a safe word for that other word, but I think you all know that)

Finally. Why does this even matter;
Tell that to he old Jewish guy next door. He's been going off about this for the last year. He came from Germany in the late 40's (so yeah he's got "those" tattoos) He keeps going off on how the Germany Nationalists took over. From what he says (all the time) is that it all starts in a bar hall, then a neighborhood, then a city, and when people start to care about what's happening it's too late.

So yep, while people do have a right to protest, they should also stop listening to the carp being broadcast and find out what they are protesting for/against. I personally think that these anti-sharia protests are important to show those people that try and force others to follow it here in the US, that it's not welcome.

**IMPORTANT SIDE NOTES BELOW**

Most of the Muslims I've met (that are second and third generation Americans) don't want it here either. They have on many occasions told me that they fear that the refugees coming in from the "war-zones" (as they put it) are really coming here to spread sharia rather then looking to better themselves. It's a pretty "poopy" situation in those neighborhoods where sharia laws are observed over city ordinances. Decent Muslims are bullied into following sharia law, and are either chased out of the neighborhood, or bullied into submission.

On a personal note, I went for a ride a long with one of my COP friends, and he had a report near one of these neighborhoods. We drove through there, and guess what? No I'll wait...

So guys stopped us from driving through the neighborhood by standing in front of the cop-car. My friend said fine, turned around, and called in what happened. The response was go around the neighborhood instead. I kind of lost it in the car, and went on a cuss filled rant. He told me that it wasn't the first time, it won't be the last time, but nobody wants to get fired because "those people" will just throw lawyers at the department and city government until the locals give up.

It's poopy, just really poopy out there.

edit on 10-6-2017 by Guyfriday because: so I misspelled a word, geeshs people give me a break.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Can we just ban religion.

There is no magic man in the sky that gives a # about you.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

re: 1st video
hahaha - the silence when the guy asks "did you protest Soros or the Bildeberger Group" is telling

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So causing a baby extreme pain from cutting a piece of their genitals off is humane?

It does not cause a baby extreme pain. Do you know what circumcision is?

What about the priests who suck the blood off of a fresh circumcision, is that proof Judaism is trying to take over?

Have you ever been to a Bris? I must admit, the bloodletting and suction from the male priest to the infant child is a bit esoteric and largely unnecessary, which is why I'm not Jewish nor do I practice such archaic traditions.

However, because the circumsision is not extremely painful, and because the suction of the blood from the penis of the child does not hurt the child, I will not condemn it. I'll laugh at it, I'll make fun of it, I'll even revere it at times, but I will not condemn it.

You should really just stop what you are doing now and start immersing yourself in the research for both male circumcision and female genital mutilation under sharia law. You'll save yourself a lot of humiliation.

edit: MAKE SURE to research the health benefits in male circumcision, and look up the word shmegma.

I am proud to be an uncircumcised male with zero ailments due to foreskin with all the nerve endings intact, unlike you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join