It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Sharia marches, counter-protests planned across the US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So causing a baby extreme pain from cutting a piece of their genitals off is humane?

It does not cause a baby extreme pain. Do you know what circumcision is?

What about the priests who suck the blood off of a fresh circumcision, is that proof Judaism is trying to take over?

Have you ever been to a Bris? I must admit, the bloodletting and suction from the male priest to the infant child is a bit esoteric and largely unnecessary, which is why I'm not Jewish nor do I practice such archaic traditions.

However, because the circumsision is not extremely painful, and because the suction of the blood from the penis of the child does not hurt the child, I will not condemn it. I'll laugh at it, I'll make fun of it, I'll even revere it at times, but I will not condemn it.

You should really just stop what you are doing now and start immersing yourself in the research for both male circumcision and female genital mutilation under sharia law. You'll save yourself a lot of humiliation.

edit: MAKE SURE to research the health benefits in male circumcision, and look up the word shmegma.

edit on 6/10/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: UKTruth

How? A baby has no say in whether it happens, in my opinion it is inhumane to cause pain to someone if they did not agree to it first.

Yeah, abortion does suck.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

in my opinion it is inhumane to cause pain to someone if they did not agree to it first.

Better ban the heel prick test.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Quick, someone let West Virginia know where all their cousin-spouses went! Talk about idiots making mountains out of not molehills, but thin air.

For f#'s sake, the entire protest concept is as stupid as an anti-Albino hunting protest in the US to protest body part hunting that isn't remotely a threat. Dumbasses.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Quick, someone let West Virginia know where all their cousin-spouses went! Talk about idiots making mountains out of not molehills, but thin air.

For f#'s sake, the entire protest concept is as stupid as an anti-Albino hunting protest in the US to protest body part hunting that isn't remotely a threat. Dumbasses.

So in other words nothing but deflection of the topic and bigotry towards those who live in W VA?

Color me surprised!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sharia was close to being brought in to Ontario in 2004

This is from wiki

In the province of Ontario there was a "heated 20-month controversy" after Toronto lawyer Syed Mumtaz Ali declared in 2004 that an “Islamic Institute of Civil Justice” would begin "arbitrating family matters on the basis of sharia law", accompanied by a warning that Muslims who did not submit cases to Islamic arbitration panels were (according to Ali) not “good Muslims.”[21] In 2005, Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty stated, “There will be no sharia law in Ontario. There will be no religious arbitration in Ontario. There will be one law for all Ontarians.” This referred to McGuinty's plan to rescind the 1991 Arbitration Act, which made arbitration decisions according to religious laws enforceable in Ontario courts.[21] Opposing Ali were "anti-tribunal" forces of "politically savvy women’s groups, some of them composed of Muslim women", who feared women’s equality rights being violated.[21] In 2006, the province of Ontario banned arbitration of family law disputes under any body of laws except Ontario law, in part to prohibit arbitration under religious laws.[22][/ex/

It is interesting to note that many muslim woman were against it. I believe there is an investigation into a sharia court that is settling disputes not in favor of woman. Not sure why that is a surprise since it follows the culture.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Apparently, if you are against Sharia Law and for human rights, you're an inbred, uneducated hillbilly.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So in other words nothing but deflection of the topic and bigotry towards those who live in W VA?

Color me surprised!

Gotta have some inbreeding going on to be this stupid & insist it's a crisis-level problem when it's not. Not my fault WV is just a shining historical example of keeping it in the family.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seeker1963

Apparently, if you are against Sharia Law and for human rights, you're an inbred, uneducated hillbilly.

Be against it all you want. I'm not a fan of Jewish law, either. But I'm not out having a retarded protest over something that does not apply to me because I'm not a practitioner.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Retarded protests have crayons and helmets.

Probably clapping and songs too.

I guess the Pro-Sharia crowd is really upset over this.

(relax, just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean people have to stop)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Babies have no say in vaccinations so are you against that also? Judaic law is not taking over and they sure as hell are not killing Americans. In fact, they are the most attacked according to hate crime statistics.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So protesters are inbred cousin loving people?

Didn't you say that your better half is also a protester??

Tell your (sibling) better half we said hi.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Either that or on their periods, take your pick. Maybe they'd simmer down if they had tampons, Midol and chocolate? The feminine types do tend to overreact like crazy.

Also, no, my better half does not attend protests. You may be thinking of someone like Abysha?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Either that or on their periods, take your pick. Maybe they'd simmer down if they had tampons, Midol and chocolate? The feminine types do tend to overreact like crazy.

Also, no, my better half does not attend protests. You may be thinking of someone like Abysha?

Those aren't anarchists, they're opportunistic assholes. I know plenty of actual anarchists (my better half included) None of them would deign to stoop to doing this s#.

This is your quote, so are you just a liar?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Those aren't anarchists, they're opportunistic assholes. I know plenty of actual anarchists (my better half included) None of them would deign to stoop to doing this s#.

Are you a little slow? Where did I say he was a protester? Anarchist does not just equal out in the streets protesting, it's a political philosophy.

Sorry, you failed here.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

As long as those people are not violent they have a right to protest - stupid or not.
Antifa do not have a right to violently try to shut them down.
Once again, the left proves who the real problem in the country are.

did i ever say they dont have the right or should be stopped?
nope

matter of fact i acknowledged their right...

i just think there stupid. it is my right to think that

i never said anyone has the right to violently shut them down

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A compromise!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Are you a little slow? Where did I say he was a protester? Anarchist does not just equal out in the streets protesting, it's a political philosophy.

Sorry, you failed here.

Ah, a sit on your ass anarchist, cool beans. How does that work exactly?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I have never heard of Jews planning a global caliphate either.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Have you ever watched a baby getting circumcised? It most definitely DOES hurt the baby, unless they scream and cry because it feels good, which I doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join