It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Sharia marches, counter-protests planned across the US

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: xuenchen

#in stupid

protest against sharia law in a country with no sharia law. there never will be sharia law here and the people that think that is even remotely possible are idiots.

will check the thread later for reports of violence. its coming

Right.

It's law for believers only.

No different then Amish have their own laws. Some Jewish sects have their own laws, etc.

Fear of Fear itself.

Actually no, sharia is not always only applied to believers, some muslims themselves are oppressed by sharia and hardline muslim groups intend to make sharia for everyone in the world..if they could, by force.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The people who say Sharia is coming (thankfully) have little to no understanding of how law works.

With that said.... continue on with the incessant whining.

What law? sharia?

Ok, so nothing for the anti protesters to worry about, good.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah they play dirty. Not Cool.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I am the one who just made the "Muslim loves anti-Sharia​ rallies" thread.

I will tell you why.

It raises awareness, the awareness that Islamaphobes are a vile ignorant wretch of a people who hate themselves and are such cowards and so dumb they don't realize...

The US CONSTITUTION GUARANTEES THE RIGHT TO PRACTICE SHARIA.

As long as no US laws are violated, which is not an issue, you can not do anything about it.

Your protests are futile, nobody wants to replace the Constitution that protects Sharia WITH Sharia because we respect the laws of the land.

You are just fools if you don't know this.

(post by Disturbinatti removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Reminder....

This thread is not about circumcision, FGM, abortion or inbreeding....so let's STAY on TOPIC!

And while we're here.....Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Down with the tyranny of sharia law in the USA! Women will no longer be forced to wear the veil. No more public stonings. Protest with all your might. No more Caliphate USA.

And let us join our Australian brethren in their battle against caribou. The antlered menaces are a threat to children 😠

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This is actually ridiculous.

Protesting what the first amendment guarantees is NOT patriotic.

At least it is waking people up who are sick of the war on Islam.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Two things about the protests:

1) They are anti-Sharia protests against the practice of sharia law worldwide, not just in America. In that sense we now have the right marching for equal rights for women and LGBTQ communities. Bizarrely the left are violently trying to stop them.

2) This is the first sign that the right is organising again. Watch out - if they manage to further organise, two opposing armies are being created...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Good to hear and see. Now we need the same for the UK.

It is so wrong that it takes such protests to even show our distain for such, it does make you wonder. I know in my mind that America will never let such happen to it but its VERY good to see that they are showing islamic groups that it certainly won't happen by showing such. I love how they jump right on them and deem them hate groups, lol. Yet Islamic protests near New York and the world trade are deemed free speech and such. Madness.

I have some Muslim friends, not all think badly about the world however. I can still tell you even my friends, if asked would I burn in hell if I did not finally turn they would say to me yes, I would burn in hell. Good friends?

haha

So yeah. All muslims seem a tad over the edge.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I still think it's hilarious that people are protesting something that will never have any effect on their lives and so deluded by hate they don't realize that the Halakhic 7 Noahide laws for Gentiles was unconstitutionally made law by the 1st Bush administration.

I provided a link written by a former Congressman and also independently checked the public records of everything done on that day and it actually even mentions the Noahide laws as Noahide laws.

I wonder why they don't realize that they are wasting their time because Sharia is not ever going to replace the Constitution but also unlike Halakhic law NO PART is NOW US LAW or ever will be.

If you realized it basically is a law that is for the future, one where the Talmud replaces the Constitution!!

I will be prepared to leave to Canada by then.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Please refer back to my post here:
Guyfriday

That's the issue that bothers people, and sadly that's the issue we seem to be heading off with these protests. I just wish people would understand that unlike other religions laws, sharia law isn't modernized to work within the values of others, but instead has become more radicalized (as in extreme in practice)

Incase many of you people that de-cry the anti-sharia law talk, just keep this in mind;
"In Afghanistan the Taliban used sharia law to force the non-believers out of the country, or encouraged their deaths"

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

My first question to you is,
why would anyone protest anyone against sharia?
second question, if as you allege there is not and never will be sharia here then even more so:
why would anyone protest the protesters?
third question, do you have any clue about sharia?
Obviously not. Any thinking rational person who is not retarded or a moslem would be against sharia.
And you are so wrong on every count. I personally installed a footbath in a community college in Minnesota last week. Said college has sharia compliant menu. Said college has muslim student association and the demands keep on coming. This is called creeping sharia and as the population of muslims increase the sharia demands increase keeping with the true goals of C.A.I.R. the muslim brotherhood and islam itself.
Example to force a wedge of reality into your open minded liberal closed mind:
Are you blind ? not able to process information? willfully ignorant? Sharia is already here albeit in its infancy.
usherald.com...
fortune.com...
www.independentsentinel.com...
www.meforum.org...
www.newswithviews.com...
www.wnd.com...
www.nydailynews.com...
www.pinterest.com...
www.rnw.org...
blog.dawntravels.com...
www.jihadwatch.org...
www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 12-6-2017 by heavymental because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

you are as bright as a dead star.
The US constitution does not grant the right to practice any behavior that is counter to the constitution.
So maybe you should study and learn something about history and religion and law.
Maybe you will find that the ignorant wretches are the people like you who are such cowards and so dumb that you defend things that are indefensible. Afraid to delve in and learn the truth because it will destroy your utopian fantasies.
So you are either a moslem or a sjw who jumps on the cause of the week.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think you are just looking to argue But I will waste 5 minutes on you.
First, Female Genital Mutilation is only done for the purpose of depriving a female of sexual enjoyment.
And to thwart her sexual interest and activity.
They literally say: if shes cut she wont be a slut.
If you are really so daft to need to be told.
It would be like removing the entire head of the penis during male circumcision or possibly the entire member would be a better analogy.
As you probably do not know, the clitoris is the nerve rich home of most importance to sexual pleasure for a woman.
It has more than 8000 nerve endings. What sick humans would want to rob anyone of such a gift? And to believe that they have the right. Only to control someones behavior. Of course in islam women are property. Daughters wives everyone belongs to someone. I will beat the uninformed defenders to the punch. Even though it is not entirely demanded in the qur' an it is reccomended in the hadith. And mostly practiced by muslims.
www.endfgm.eu...
www.usatoday.com...#
It is oulawed in civilized nations but still goes on underground. Persoanally if I ever came upon such a scene I would literally take lives. This is beyond obscene and just another benefit of having primitive religious wacko muslims bringing their hideous culture into ours. The thing that gets me the most riled is all of the support that evil gets from the young the uneducated the stupid. When you have legions of people defending evil you realize that an upheaval is just around the corner. Battle lines are being drawn. Its nice to easily identify who the enemies are

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pure Genius!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

#in stupid

protest against sharia law in a country with no sharia law. there never will be sharia law here and the people that think that is even remotely possible are idiots.

will check the thread later for reports of violence. its coming

I am certain that the French, and other European people thought the same thing... That "there is no possibility of Shari'a being enacted anywhere in their countries, and anyone who thought/thinks otherwise is an idiot"... Yet, in the "no-go zones" the police does not even try to go to those areas, and those areas are being ruled by Shari'a law.

So, the French are all idiots for thinking this would not happen.

Anyone who thinks it is not remotely possible for it to happen in the U.S. is an idiot.

Here is a video in which some Muslim people in the U.S. were asked whether they want Shari'a law, or the secular American law in the U.S.

edit on 12-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

edit on 12-6-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Being anti sharia is NOT hateful. The reason I am against sharia is NOT because I am 'deluded by hate' .

Are you anti nazi because you're 'deluded by hate'?

Follow up question, what's your IQ?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Being anti sharia is NOT hateful. The reason I am against sharia is NOT because I am 'deluded by hate' .

I disagree.

I WOULD agree, but you would have to say something true first.

It's misguided and these people do it out of hate. It's pretty much not debatable to any reasonable person with any education that you have to hate someone a lot to protest part of their religion as if it had anything to do with non Muslims.

That's stupidity and hate actually because it's protected by the 1st Amendment and nothing can change that without setting a dangerous precedent.

They never cry about Noahide laws being signed into US law by G.H.W. Bush so obviously they hate Muslims and don't hate Jews or would complain about that which is reality not fantasy.

If you want to rationalize be my guest. Not my conscience not my business, but it is hate that makes people do stupid ignorant things without realizing that they ARE stupid ignorant things AND anti Constitutional​ in spirit, while I guarantee you invoking patriotism as a cover for white nationalism.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

And frustration that drives people with little knowledge to repeated insults and asking for IQ's and not genius that makes them think I am not going to notice you are trying to justify the unjustified protest of Islam under the guise of ''anti Sharia rallies."

Sharia isn't an or even the real issue, they just don't have the guts to say what they mean and hide behind rhetoric.

If there was A SLIGHT CHANCE that Sharia was a problem or will become one (when it certainly isn't now) I would say fine it isn't hate and stupidity.

But with the 1st Amendment, the fact that they are futilely protesting what's protected by it and unaware that isn't going to change without it affecting life as we know it in America and requires another Amendment to do anything about, which still couldn't stop people from practicing Sharia in America like we do now every single day.

Because we do and we don't get arrested for it it is obviously not illegal or problematic and only hate or cousin stupid could possibly explain such idiocy

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join