It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American gun culture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
With all the gun violence in America these days I think it's time something was done about it .

Let's face it, one or even 10000 bad gun owners make all gun owners bad. They are dangerous, dangerous people with dangerous weapons.

Its time we recognize the enemy and deal with them before it is too late and we all get shot to bits, I for one will not sit by idly and let this threat gain power and take over.

We are at war, the enemy has infiltrated us in our sleep and we are now pay the price for our complacency .

It is time to put an end to mass shootings in schools, our neighbourhoods, our shopping centres. Enough is enough the world needs to be rid of these criminals.

No Matter which religion you follow, whether that be conceal carry or open carry or any other type of carrying there is your time is coming to an end and as citizens of the earth we stand united against your facism and intolerance.

Fire away

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This should be fun.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I see what you did there or did I?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

your time is coming to an end

With threats like these, not likely.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It is way too late.

Blame your fore-fathers. You cannot take away the 2nd Amendment ... We The People will not let you. If you want to try, there is a sure fire way to do it.

Call a Constitutional Convention ... and watch the 2nd get stronger!

I will leave this with the OP since they seem to need it.

P

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That whoooosh sound you heard, do you hear it often.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That was the intention.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
I see what you did there or did I?

If it has something to do with the calls to arms on a certain religion then yes.

ETA .

I should elaborate, an attempt to draw a parallel to the stupidity of calling for a culling of all when its a few that cause the problems.
edit on 8-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
3 things.

1) What country is the OP from? If not the U.S.A., then worry about your own country.

2) My guns have never once harmed a human in 13 years, but if someone tries to come and forcibly take my property and means to self-defense away, they just might.

3) Why is this in the War on Terrorism forum? The American people and their guns are not terrorists. Refer to the bureaucrats who "represent" the citizenry for that...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

) Why is this in the War on Terrorism forum? The American people and their guns are not terrorists. Refer to the bureaucrats who "represent" the citizenry for that...

People who commit mass shootings are in fact terrorists.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You should come visit the US before commenting.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

No thank you, if i see how quickly you guys over there get arrested for the slightest offence, scary

You can have your land of the free all to yourselves... lol

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Far more pressing and dangerous problems facing world today than americans right to own firearms .

Am more concerned about idiots believing in and killing people over their imaginary skyfairy . They do far more killing in this world .

At least the americans can defend themselves and their families from the idiots killing for their imaginary skyfairy .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Surely you missed the opportunity to compare gun owners to skittles?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Over 300,000,000 people, with gun rights, inherently thins are going to happen.

How about we target the systems of power that bent on debt enslaving us, the same system of power that the same Ruling Establishment uses to socially engineer us to be a divided people, whom are broke?

It seems to me we fix that the economic forces that help drive crime which breeds violence might just go waaay down.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You should come visit the US before commenting.

Ive been to the U.S many times, I was born in NJ.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Surely you missed the opportunity to compare gun owners to skittles?

My bad, ban skittles

edit on 8-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Over 300,000,000 people, with gun rights, inherently thins are going to happen.

How about we target the systems of power that bent on debt enslaving us, the same system of power that the same Ruling Establishment uses to socially engineer us to be a divided people, whom are broke?

It seems to me we fix that the economic forces that help drive crime which breeds violence might just go waaay down.

I agree wholeheartedly, now how to calm the masses to a point that they can think straight, perhaps then we have a chance of uniting against a common enemy.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Nice moral stance. I agree, guns in the wrong hands are horrific. As are cars, knives, chemicals, baseball bats, fireworks... etc etc

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join