It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Christ, when did ATS become so damn ignorant and downright stupid ?

Way back when...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

You didn't take this from his post ?

And I will stand against the devil 'allah' and his minions no matter what it takes

The terrorists have a similar mindset of standing against their "devils" no matter the cost

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: Discotech

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Question would talking to a member of the KKK who HAS NOT lynched or beat a POC change your mind about them?

No but seeing as though the KKK is a Christian group I wouldn't consider all Christians as KKK members

Like you seem to want to consider all Muslims as potential terrorists

Christ, when did ATS become so damn ignorant and downright stupid ?

KKK wasn't Christian they are freemason. They were never a Christian organization and trust me a Christian wouldn't burn a cross.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

If you want to convince me and change my mind then, as I have asked other poster, dress like a Muslim and go in a few mosques with hidden camera. I am willing to listen.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Ask yourself if you woke up tomm and the US was 60%+ Muslim would we be the same country or under some type of sharia law eventually?

hmmm?

Most of those defending Islam and trying to silence it's critics would be dead because of their beliefs or life styles.

And forget about even hearing the opinions of a woman.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Jesus is the one true God, Not Allah as he was one of 360 gods worshiped at in Mecca.

edit on 6/6/17 by sirric because: Clarity

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
If the US was 60%+ Muslim would we be the same country or under some type of sharia law eventually?

Answer the ????
edit on 6-6-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Though members of the KKK swore to uphold American values and Christian morality, and at the local level some Protestant ministers became involved, no Protestant denomination officially endorsed the KKK

No Islam denomination officially endorses ISIS so by your logic Islam is not to blame

Unless of course you wish to contest the Wiki with your evidence of KKK being freemason

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

And why would I give a flying freakin' fart if it predated them or not?

THEY PRACTICE THIS TO THIS DAY!

And let's not forget 'HONOR KILLING'.

Evil.

Dead stop.

And I didn't 'Fall' for anything, I 'STAND' for the truth.

peace
edit on 3955Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Trust me. I think the UN should be dismantled. There is no love lost by me when it comes to the UN. I wish their physical presence did not exist on the soil of my country.

That makes you an Erdogan supporter . New unofficial Caliph of Muslims whom you share an opinion abut the root of evil .

You changed the subject.......see how you did that. You deflected to the UN and failed to address the fact that Islam contains within it a denominational faction that believes in killing innocents in Western countries in the name of Islam.
I didn't really change the subject . Currently only the muslim Turkish Army can show 3000 of ISIS scum's dead bodies .
Rest of the " players " can show diddly squat other than bomb footage ; Muslims are fighting and killing the ISIS ; they are heretics which Muhammed warned against .
Couple this fact with another one ; ISIS doesn't come from Syria , Saudi or Iraq , majority of ISIS comes from Europe
and to make matters worse these scum have been owned and operated by westernintelligence services to manipulate energy markets .
They don't speak in the name of Islam anymore than I can speak in the name of ATS .

Don't buy into propaganda , muslims are ok with non muslims being non muslims .

Everyone knows that there is no compulsion in Islam .

Islam may "mean" peace, but it's most visible presence absolutely represents evil incarnate.

That's Holywood , that's show business , the most profitable business of all times .

The muslims in USA are miniscule in numbers and can never be a real threat to individual freedoms also that is homeland security's job.

edit on 6-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

If the US was 60%+ Muslim would we be the same country or under some type of sharia law eventually?

Answer the ????

I have no idea as it is not happening here in America. I am not denying the radical Muslim element within Islam. I think you are just going overboard with it.
Again are you going to accept my challenge and change my mind with proof about them teaching Jihad in secret in US and UK?

edit on 6/6/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

And why would I give a flying freakin' fart if it predated them or not?

THEY PRACTICE THIS TO THIS DAY!

And let's not forget 'HONOR KILLING'.

Evil.

Dead stop.

And I didn't 'Fall' for anything, I 'STAND' for the truth.

peace

What truth is that ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
What truth is that ?

The second half of the bible, the first half doesn't count, it was just a rough first edit from God apparently

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

You didn't really say if you're new to the religion or not. From your observation I assume you didn't take these classes as a kid yourself, like the kids in your story. If you did take it as a kid, did they teach you what the Quaran teaches you? An angry god ordering the death of all infidels.

I've seen things, things like deep and unconditional love. I've also witnessed UnQualified hate, that appears to have no end. The extremes of our nature, how would you reconcile the two?

Your god from the Quaran is an angry god, through some scribbles on paper is able to convince kids to throw on bomb vests and kill innocents to this day. Those boys, all they did was swallow a placebo pill, the power of suggestion.

What exactly is this god saying? Worship me and my great anger!?

I refuse to believe mothers are having kids just to be martyrs, children are not tools to spread hatred.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

And it goes on and on and on and on.

So STHU and WAKE UP.

peace

edit on 2719Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'm glad you put a smiley face beside that Erdogan comment.

In all due respect, please learn how to separate the comments from a poster you are responding to from your own statements. The way you did it is confusing....mine and yours blend together in one big box of wordy rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

U.S-Based Honor Killings: Victims of Growing ‘Silent Epidemic’

A 2015 study commissioned by the Department of Justice (DOJ) revealed that there are four types of honor violence: forced marriage, honor-based domestic violence, honor killing and female genital mutilation (FGM).

The report estimates “that between 23 and 27 honor killings occur annually in the United States,” noting that over 90 percent of the victims in North America lose their life for being “too Westernized.”

I could cut paste all day.

I've nothing to say to anyone who denies this.

peace
edit on 5319Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Sometimes, Hollywood can be helpful:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

And it goes on and on and on and on.

So STHU and WAKE UP.

peace

This problem is anthropological not theological .

The patient has heart condition but you think that the spot on her face is more important.

By confusing the discipline in which this barbaric practice originates ; you are not helping but hindring the progress .

You know what they say ;

Road to hell is paved with good intentions .

Please don't ignore the difference between Anthropology and Theology ; that would be an ignorant thing to do and it would also be not scientific .

Deny that Ignorance .

Peace = Islam

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

When you have your balls smashed between two rocks get back to me.

peace

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join