It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Not trying to go off topic but Christianity teaches that one should surrender to God to find peace as well.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Worth the watch - very insightful video

link   
a reply to: ker2010

Exactly - well said.

And for all those who think they're a 'religion of peace'? Tell that to the little girls who's mothers take them to doctors to have their little clitoris's taken out - most often brutally and by men.

You can't tell me the woman are any better.

Religion of peace my ass.

peace

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: 23432

Ask a guilty man if he is guilty and he will say no. Why is it that mosques only condemn violence in the US AFTER an attack? Never before. Nope.

Why are you holding other people and groups accountable for the acts of the individual?

Is it the responsibility of every firearm owner to disavow gun violence before a nut shoots a bunch of people?

Is it the responsibility of Catholics to disavow molestation of a child before a priest has been found to have committed such an act?

That is not their burden to bear. They should not have to answer for the acts of the extremists to suit your personal preferences.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Ask a guilty man if he is guilty and he will say no. Why is it that mosques only condemn violence in the US AFTER an attack? Never before. Nope.

Can you at least show some netiquette courtesy and perform google search .

You are not a Judge nor Muslims are the Defendants ; it might seem like it is to you but in reality your future is what you are being asked to form an opinion on .

Your society is not too old nor it has the roots it requires to survive the arrival of NWM in tact and in one piece .

Your future depends on you having an open mind and be objective ; more fearfull you become of the other human beings more leash you hand to your owners .

Wicked game ; I use to play it with scorpions .

Don't be a mug .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Quit your taqiyya

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Exactly - well said.

And for all those who think they're a 'religion of peace'? Tell that to the little girls who's mothers take them to doctors to have their little clitoris's taken out - most often brutally and by men.

You can't tell me the woman are any better.

Religion of peace my ass.

peace

African Tradition sold as Islam and you bought it .

Even Saudis condemn it and nothing about it in Quran .

This site ATS use to require a minimal search about the subject being discussed .

Islam means Peace .

You have been duped because female circumcision predates Islam and mostly found in Africa.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
Your narrative is not really an unbiased and objective one I am afraid .
Muslims believe that Islam is the last message of Creator before end times arrives .
Message is as follows :
There is no God but God .

Thats real bad news for non beleivers and those of other religions!!

You need to look into the characteristic of local Christians & Jews & Pagans before the arrival of Islam .
They would dig a grave in the desert and place their unwanted Girl children alive and cover it with sand , slowly suffocating and killing the kid .
This was before Islam came with the message : Peace .

'Peace'

After all the unbelievers have been slaughtered.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirric
Quit your taqiyya

Taqiyya is allowed if my life and my family are in immediate danger .

Say pirates in the desert are raiding my caravan and they are going to kill all the muslims but they ask first who is and who isn't a muslim .

Under those circumstances I am allowed to say that " I am not a muslim " .

That's what Taqiyya is and it has no place on a debate.

You are acting as a sofist would with or without knowing it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Not trying to go off topic but Christianity teaches that one should surrender to God to find peace as well.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

To give you an insight into what it means. Does the Bible asking you to surrender to God means forcing others to surrender and submit to God by violence?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Maybe you don't understand the extent some of your fellow muslims are taking this practice. Maybe that is your understanding, but others take it further.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I thought the first paragraph would show that Islam means Peace .

Almost all the mosques you go to and ask any muslim they will confirm that it means Peace .

Options are :

1 - 2 billion people lying thru their teeth ?
2 - you perhaps misunderstood ?
3 - you already made up your mind ?

I'll go with the 4th choice ; Baruch Atah Hashem,

2 billion people are lying through their teeth about a winged horse and 72 virgins, so its not a stretch to think they're lying through their teeth about Submission.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

To give you an insight into what it means. Does the Bible asking you to surrender to God means forcing others to surrender and submit to God by violence?

I know what submission means.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

And this is what many are taught, BUT if there is even .3% radicals committed to using terror that is over 5 million people and they can do a lot of damage.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: 23432
Your narrative is not really an unbiased and objective one I am afraid .
Muslims believe that Islam is the last message of Creator before end times arrives .
Message is as follows :

Thats real bad news for non beleivers and those of other religions!!

You need to look into the characteristic of local Christians & Jews & Pagans before the arrival of Islam .
They would dig a grave in the desert and place their unwanted Girl children alive and cover it with sand , slowly suffocating and killing the kid .
This was before Islam came with the message : Peace .

'Peace'

After all the unbelievers have been slaughtered.

Factually incorrect Mecca and Medina was a Central Trade Hub for ALL people of ALL Faiths .

People who got slaughtered were the Usurpers of Market ; i.e Bankers who wanted to maintain the Staus Quo .

I wonder how you imagine those Bankers acted like in those days to deserve slaughter ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I know what submission means.

Why tell me what I know? Of course I know you know what it means. What's your point?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Fine, don't answer my questions and totally ignore them because they will destroy your belief

Christianity was founded by a God who created himself as human

The same God who did these things

By this you will know that I am the LORD: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink and the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.

Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt." […] When Aaron stretched out his hand with the rod and struck the dust of the ground, lice came upon men and animals. All the dust throughout the land of Egypt became lice.

The Torah emphasizes that the ‘arob (עָרוֹב, meaning "mixture" or "swarm") only came against the Egyptians, and that it did not affect the Land of Goshen (where the Israelites lived). Pharaoh asked Moses to remove this plague and promised to allow the Israelites' freedom. However, after the plague was gone, the LORD "hardened Pharaoh's heart", and he refused to keep his promise

Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go and continue to hold them back, the hand of the LORD will bring a terrible plague on your livestock in the field—on your horses and donkeys and camels and on your cattle and sheep and goats.

"Take handfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses toss it into the air in the presence of Pharaoh. It will become fine dust over the whole land of Egypt, and festering boils will break out on men and animals throughout the land."

Let my people go, so that they may worship me, or this time I will send the full force of my plagues against you and against your officials and your people, so you may know that there is no one like me in all the earth. For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth. You still set yourself against my people and will not let them go. Therefore, at this time tomorrow I will send the worst hailstorm that has ever fallen on Egypt, from the day it was founded till now. Give an order now to bring your livestock and everything you have in the field to a place of shelter, because the hail will fall on every man and animal that has not been brought in and is still out in the field, and they will die. […] The LORD sent thunder and hail, and lightning flashed down to the ground. So the LORD rained hail on the land of Egypt; hail fell and lightning flashed back and forth. It was the worst storm in all the land of Egypt since it had become a nation.

'How long will you refuse to humble yourself before me? Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will bring locusts into your country tomorrow. They will cover the face of the ground so that it cannot be seen. They will devour what little you have left after the hail, including every tree that is growing in your fields. They will fill your houses and those of all your officials and all the Egyptians—something neither your fathers nor your forefathers have ever seen from the day they settled in this land till now.

Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egypt—darkness that can be felt." So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days. No one could see anyone else or leave his place for three days.

"About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well. There will be loud wailing throughout Egypt—worse than there has ever been or ever will be again."

WHAT A LOVING GOD!!!

And you say Muhammed is a baddie ?

Give me a break, it's from your glorious book, when I read a Christian Bible, why is the Old Testament included if it is not the word of God ? Why do you guys not remove it ? You can't remove the word of God can you, you should follow all his words, not the ones that suit you. Otherwise it makes a mockery of your beliefs if you'll only base your beliefs on half a book because the other half is full of as much death, hatred and disgusting acts against humanity as terrorists commit

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I thought the first paragraph would show that Islam means Peace .

Almost all the mosques you go to and ask any muslim they will confirm that it means Peace .

Options are :

1 - 2 billion people lying thru their teeth ?
2 - you perhaps misunderstood ?
3 - you already made up your mind ?

I'll go with the 4th choice ; Baruch Atah Hashem,

2 billion people are lying through their teeth about a winged horse and 72 virgins, so its not a stretch to think they're lying through their teeth about Submission.

Quran forbids them to lie about it because every single time they do lie about it , they get further away from the virgins in heaven .

So your premises is plainly an untennable position to hold .

Quran also orders muslims to pass the message of Allah .

Here it is :

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The word Islam may mean "peace", but that is not what the rest of the world sees.

You can name a vicious mad dog, "Fluffy-poo", but the actions will actually define the true meaning.

ETA: Have you ever heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing?
edit on 6-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Maybe you don't understand the extent some of your fellow muslims are taking this practice. Maybe that is your understanding, but others take it further.

Maybe you don't understand that I live with Christians , Jews , Muslims in peace and that is what I am use to it for 100's of years .

Your narrative is misinformed ; I can go out to my local Church , Synagogue , Mosque and I don't see religion , I see people first and upmost .

Furthermore ; Turkey & Ukraine have lifted their border requirements ; one muslim and another christian country , totalling population 140 million .

If it was THAT dangerous to live in a Muslim , Jew , Christian society , wouldn't I know about it ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join