It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I have no doubt there are mosques out there who teach these types of things, although what OP is reporting sounds very scripted and I don't know what to make of that. On the other hand, I also have no doubt some members here could offers some anecdotes about mosques that teach hate.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'll go out on a limb and believe OP and ask what's your point? There's still millions of Muslims that support terrorism. Most people I know are only afraid of them, not all Muslims. None of us need to be convinced that there's peace-loving Muslims. And I lived in North Carolina and Alaska, so it's not just because I live in a liberal state. That view is common throughout the US.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
www.activistpost.com...

PLEASE read this article, it is awesome.

Here is a tidbit

But where does radical Islamic terrorism really have its roots? It certainly is not in Syria since both the Syrian government and the Syrian people have been the greatest force against it for the last six years. It certainly wasn’t Saddam Hussein and it isn’t Iran. In fact, it’s nowhere that the United States and the U.K. have been bombing for the past several decades. The roots of extremism come from British allies like Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states.

More importantly, the roots of extremism are firmly planted in the halls of MI-6, the CIA, and other Western intelligence agencies as well as the halls of the British government who not only manipulate jihadists, but actually create, fund, and direct them throughout the entire world, including on British soil.

Simply put, the U.K. is experiencing the results of the arming of terrorists across the world, allowing Saudi Arabia to fund Wahhabist mosques throughout England, and engaging in imperialist wars all over the planet. Whenever you dump money into terrorism and incubate it on your soil, # tends to happen.

www.activistpost.com...

Pentagon vs Rothscilds , escalating the NWO.

Sheep can't take their eyes of muhammed , so not many people will read it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Perhaps one of the points is hope. Start with the children and let peace grow.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I have no doubt there are mosques out there who teach these types of things, although what OP is reporting sounds very scripted and I don't know what to make of that. On the other hand, I also have no doubt some members here could offers some anecdotes about mosques that teach hate.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'll go out on a limb and believe OP and ask what's your point? There's still millions of Muslims that support terrorism. Most people I know are only afraid of them, not all Muslims. None of us need to be convinced that there's peace-loving Muslims. And I lived in North Carolina and Alaska, so it's not just because I live in a liberal state. That view is common throughout the US.

Islam means peace and tells muslims to love ALL human beings regardless of race and religion because all humans came from the same Creator .

That is the message of Islam at it's most basic level.

That is the truth of Allah .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What sect were they?

What hadiths did they follow?

Big difference between Catholics and Evangelicals.

But this is good to hear. I am glad.
edit on 6-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Very soon people are going to get hip to this story that’s its Saudia Wahhabism that is the problem…

Even in Afghanistan, the Taliban and Pakistan and Bangladesh that crap religion is WAHHABISM...

The US government HIDES THIS FROM PEOPLE!

Because Pakistan and Saudi are their allies.

The American people are being hoodwinked.

Understand that a Wahhabi hates even other Muslims that's why they like that the world now hates Islam.

All you have to do is read the Quran and you know the problem is Islam or open a history book. Whabbism is a problem but all of Islam needs a reformation.

Organized Religion is poison

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ever read the Old Testament ? It has just as much unspeakable things within its pages

It's also supposedly the word of God, yet Christians conveniently ignore it for reasons that are beyond my logic, either it's all the word of God and you should adhere to it all, or it's not, there's no "oh we'll only follow half of what's in the whole book"

The old testament has been replaced with the new testament. So nothing barbaric is currently in use. So saying have you ever read the old testament as an excuse for the Quran doesn't work. Even Christ made changes like an eye for an eye became turn the other cheek.

So why are some Christians using it to justify jailing gay people or even calling for the death of them? And why in the NT does it say for women to sit down and shut up in churches and to submit to their husbands (where else have I heard of that?)?

They are not Christians simple as that. Christians don't use the old testament they understand the meaning of the words new testament. And it doesn't tell women to submit to their husbands you are severely misinformed.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: face23785

Islam means peace and tells muslims to love ALL human beings regardless of race and religion because all humans came from the same Creator .

That is the message of Islam at it's most basic level.

That is the truth of Allah .

Odd that Mohammad didn't believe that isnt it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
London Terror Attack: It’s Time to Confront Wahhabism and Saudi Arabia
by John Wight

www.counterpunch.org...

It is time for an honest conversation about Wahhabism, specifically the part this Saudi-sponsored ideology plays in radicalizing young Muslims both across the Arab and Muslim world and in the West, where in the UK people are dealing with the aftermath of yet another terrorist attack in which innocent civilians were butchered and injured, this time in London.

The US, British and French governments can no longer credibly claim to be serious about fighting terrorism or religious extremism while cosying up to what is a medieval kleptocracy in Riyadh. Just days prior to the attack in London it was reported that a UK government inquiry into the role of Saudi money in funding terrorism is likely to be shelved, due to the sensitive nature of its findings. The report was originally commissioned at the behest of the Liberal Democrats, while in coalition government with the Tories back in 2015. It was sanctioned by then Prime Minister David Cameron in return for Lib Dem parliamentary support for British airstrikes in Syria. Given that the British government just signed £3.5 billion worth of arms export licences to Saudi Arabia, the suppression of the report’s findings is a scandal.

The Saudis have long enjoyed diplomatic and political support from successive British governments, based on its largesse as the biggest customer of UK arms sales, which according to the UK-based organization, Campaign Against the Arms Trade (CAAT), has been worth £4.1 billion since 2015

There are also the billions in Saudi investment into London, especially in the city’s lucrative property market. Money, as everyone knows, buys influence, including political influence, which is where we discern the pristine and unalloyed hypocrisy involved in demonizing Russia, Syria, and Iran, the countries that are in the front line against this medieval poison, while courting Saudi, Qatari, and other Gulf State business and money, where state-sanctioned imams spew out hate speech against ‘apostates’ and ‘infidels’ on a regular basis.

The most concerning development in recent years, however, vis-à-vis Saudi influence in the West, is the extent to which Riyadh has been funding the building of mosques as a way of promoting its ultra-conservative and puritanical interpretation of Islam, one completely incompatible with the 21st century.

In 2015 Germany’s Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel came out in public and accused the Saudis of funding mosques in which extremism is regularly promoted. In an interview with the German magazine Bild am Sonntag, Mr Gabriel said, “We have to make clear to the Saudis that the time of looking away is over. Wahhabi mosques all over the world are financed by Saudi Arabia. Many Islamists who are a threat to public safety come from these communities in Germany.”

This is a scandal. Will this be in one MSM report or will they be merely following the Trump show while innocent people get slaughtered as a FAKE WAR ON TERRORISM keeps going…

...The thing is people as long as ordinary civilians are the only ones slaughtered the politicians wont do a thing to really stop terrorism.

The Saudis are bribing UK and US politicians

edit on 6-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I agree but problem is Islam can't go through a reformation like Christianity. Mohammad said he was the final profit and as such Muslims must endeavor to be like him.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ever read the Old Testament ? It has just as much unspeakable things within its pages

It's also supposedly the word of God, yet Christians conveniently ignore it for reasons that are beyond my logic, either it's all the word of God and you should adhere to it all, or it's not, there's no "oh we'll only follow half of what's in the whole book"

The old testament has been replaced with the new testament. So nothing barbaric is currently in use. So saying have you ever read the old testament as an excuse for the Quran doesn't work. Even Christ made changes like an eye for an eye became turn the other cheek.

So why are some Christians using it to justify jailing gay people or even calling for the death of them? And why in the NT does it say for women to sit down and shut up in churches and to submit to their husbands (where else have I heard of that?)?

They are not Christians simple as that. Christians don't use the old testament they understand the meaning of the words new testament. And it doesn't tell women to submit to their husbands you are severely misinformed.

Ephesians 5
"22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything."

Anyway are you saying that those terrorists are not Muslims?

edit on 6/6/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Odd that Mohammad didn't believe that isnt it.

The message of Allah is Just and Right .

Islam means peace and that really is the unbiased truth.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Very soon people are going to get hip to this story that’s its Saudia Wahhabism that is the problem…

Even in Afghanistan, the Taliban and Pakistan and Bangladesh that crap religion is WAHHABISM...

The US government HIDES THIS FROM PEOPLE!

Because Pakistan and Saudi are their allies.

The American people are being hoodwinked.

Understand that a Wahhabi hates even other Muslims that's why they like that the world now hates Islam.

All you have to do is read the Quran and you know the problem is Islam or open a history book. Whabbism is a problem but all of Islam needs a reformation.

Organized Religion is poison

You want to reform religion go ahead be my quest, and good luck to you…

Though, all that's desirable here is stop people from killing others based on some twisted belief.

There are people who believe all kinds of things but only one group has been targeted and conditioned to do terrorism as of now: Wahhabi sectarian extremists

You don't operate on ones brain when they have a bad heart

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Islam means peace and that really is the unbiased truth.

In what language? Because in Arabic it means "submission" or "surrender".

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
That is what they teach upstairs near the doorways for the unbelievers to hear, down in the basements and back rooms they are training others for Jihad.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

That is your opinion. 2996 people who died in NY would have a different view I think. It did not become the 'religion of peace' until after that day and has been attempting to condition people since.
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002017-06-06T17:15:43-05:000543 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
That is what they teach upstairs near the doorways for the unbelievers to hear, down in the basements and back rooms they are training others for Jihad.

Prove it. Dress like a Muslim and go to different mosques with hidden camera.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I love anecdotal evidence on ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

More Islam apologists just like after every attack the left proceed at defending Islam by comparing it to Christianity.

Lets break down the difference between Christianity and Islam.

Lets compare the founder of Christianity to the founder of Islam. Christianity has civilized its part of the world while Islam is stuck in the 7th century when it was founded. Christ gave humanity the example of a man who would care for the sick and the poor and who would give up his own life for the sake of humanity.

Even if it is all BS it is still the founding story of Christianity and over the ages as Christians work out how to live with each other the result has been an ever improving society.

Islam was founded by a man who was the exact opposite. In fact when Mohammed was ready to be arrested by the civil authorities Mohamed did not surrender and forgive his captors and so to be killers like Christ did. No Mohamed fled the city with his followers and raised an army that spent the next 10 years sacking towns and putting those who would not convert to the sword! See the difference there?

The religion of peace act is wearing thin.

To many of us know the truth and every day we get bigger while the ranks of the ignorant shrink.

PS here is a billboard of facts about the nice founder of islam.

edit on 6-6-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
There were probably about 25 boys there from what I saw, and two teachers. I overheard the teacher saying the following things to the young Muslims:

"It does not matter what skin color, what language they speak or what race a human is, they should be respected and honored as they are all creations of...?"..

... "ALLAH!" the young boys promptly responded.

"You should never hurt innocent people no matter what anyone says because this is not correct Islamic teaching"

I've heard that all the time during my youth. Theoritical Islam and all religions in general preaching the same peace, love, respect, bla bla bla it makes me want to vomit. Simply because how hypocrite it sounds. Pratically it doesnt work that way. We have learn it from history and we continue to learn it today.

"You will see sometimes in some news somewhere or someone speaking and you hear someone hurt others or done something bad in name of Islam, and it become famous" .. "Then you have some others who just want to copy these bad things someone did, but this is not the correct teaching of Islam" "not to hurt other innocent people"

Why dont you tell that to the Wahabbist or the House of Soud?
It's them who funds Al Qaeda terrorist who involved in 9/11 incident. It's them who fund the daesh in Iraq and Syria.

The principle here is don't hurt innocent people, respect others of all walks of life. Do not become a radical, and hurt other people for no reason.

The principle is all religions are tool for government to control population wheter it's for the good or for the bad. If religions aren't corrupted then the leaders will corrupt it for their own benefit. Religion in it's own self has no will to act. It's the people who act upon it that matter. Most of the time these people are confused evil leaders.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join