It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Here's a suggestion: meet a few Muslims and talk with them.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The word Islam may mean "peace", but that is not what the rest of the world sees.

You can name a vicious mad dog, "Fluffy-poo", but the actions will actually define the true meaning.

ETA: Have you ever heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing?

If 2 billion muslims decide to hurt non muslims , it would be evident .

Islam's motto is your religion to you and my religion to me .

I am in Istanbul where this motto has been practiced since 15th century .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna
Oh.
That's not very comforting

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: ker2010

Fine, don't answer my questions and totally ignore them because they will destroy your belief

Christianity was founded by a God who created himself as human

The same God who did these things

By this you will know that I am the LORD: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink and the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.

Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt." […] When Aaron stretched out his hand with the rod and struck the dust of the ground, lice came upon men and animals. All the dust throughout the land of Egypt became lice.

The Torah emphasizes that the ‘arob (עָרוֹב, meaning "mixture" or "swarm") only came against the Egyptians, and that it did not affect the Land of Goshen (where the Israelites lived). Pharaoh asked Moses to remove this plague and promised to allow the Israelites' freedom. However, after the plague was gone, the LORD "hardened Pharaoh's heart", and he refused to keep his promise

Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go and continue to hold them back, the hand of the LORD will bring a terrible plague on your livestock in the field—on your horses and donkeys and camels and on your cattle and sheep and goats.

"Take handfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses toss it into the air in the presence of Pharaoh. It will become fine dust over the whole land of Egypt, and festering boils will break out on men and animals throughout the land."

Let my people go, so that they may worship me, or this time I will send the full force of my plagues against you and against your officials and your people, so you may know that there is no one like me in all the earth. For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth. You still set yourself against my people and will not let them go. Therefore, at this time tomorrow I will send the worst hailstorm that has ever fallen on Egypt, from the day it was founded till now. Give an order now to bring your livestock and everything you have in the field to a place of shelter, because the hail will fall on every man and animal that has not been brought in and is still out in the field, and they will die. […] The LORD sent thunder and hail, and lightning flashed down to the ground. So the LORD rained hail on the land of Egypt; hail fell and lightning flashed back and forth. It was the worst storm in all the land of Egypt since it had become a nation.

'How long will you refuse to humble yourself before me? Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will bring locusts into your country tomorrow. They will cover the face of the ground so that it cannot be seen. They will devour what little you have left after the hail, including every tree that is growing in your fields. They will fill your houses and those of all your officials and all the Egyptians—something neither your fathers nor your forefathers have ever seen from the day they settled in this land till now.

Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egypt—darkness that can be felt." So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days. No one could see anyone else or leave his place for three days.

"About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well. There will be loud wailing throughout Egypt—worse than there has ever been or ever will be again."

WHAT A LOVING GOD!!!

And you say Muhammed is a baddie ?

Give me a break, it's from your glorious book, when I read a Christian Bible, why is the Old Testament included if it is not the word of God ? Why do you guys not remove it ? You can't remove the word of God can you, you should follow all his words, not the ones that suit you. Otherwise it makes a mockery of your beliefs if you'll only base your beliefs on half a book because the other half is full of as much death, hatred and disgusting acts against humanity as terrorists commit

As Im not a Christian I couldn't care less. My whole point is one religion hasn't evolved and has followers who are the cause of many many many many many many more deaths and mass killings present day than all other religions combined.

See this graph? Once Islam/Christianity swaps spots you let me know and I wont be apologetic toward their followers.

Ill be waiting.

edit on 6-6-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
Taqiyya is allowed if my life and my family are in immediate danger .

Say pirates in the desert are raiding my caravan and they are going to kill all the muslims but they ask first who is and who isn't a muslim .
Under those circumstances I am allowed to say that " I am not a muslim " .

That's what Taqiyya is.

Taqiyya......

[1]—deception directed at non-Muslims, generally known in Arabic as taqiyya, also has Qur'anic support and falls within the legal category of things that are permissible for Muslims.

www.meforum.org...

Factually incorrect

edit on 6-6-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Cherry picking....

Why not choose global murders, because terrorism ultimately ends up as murder anyway include all murder and it will show a much clearer picture

You're picking terrorism to suit your agenda to hate on Islam

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Since Islam has no central authority and no recognizing body of peace-loving academics, opinions about what constitutes "Islam" in 2017 is open for criticism until there is a general consensus that is actively espoused by whatever may constitute a central authority.

It's time for a new Islam, one that is compatible with life, not death.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Question would talking to a member of the KKK who HAS NOT lynched or beat a POC change your mind about them?

Then talking to a Muslim who follows the word of a pedophile, war mongering, rapist who preached convert by the sword will not change my mind about them.

I cant respect anyone who would follow a prophet like that. Just like you couldn't respect a member of the KKK even if they had not participated in cross burnings or lynchings.

Get the concept?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

All KKK members support racism, hanging, cross burning, etc.
Try again with a much lesser hyperbole.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: 23432
Taqiyya is allowed if my life and my family are in immediate danger .

Say pirates in the desert are raiding my caravan and they are going to kill all the muslims but they ask first who is and who isn't a muslim .
Under those circumstances I am allowed to say that " I am not a muslim " .

That's what Taqiyya is.

Taqiyya......

[1]—deception directed at non-Muslims, generally known in Arabic as taqiyya, also has Qur'anic support and falls within the legal category of things that are permissible for Muslims.

www.meforum.org...

Factually incorrect

Yes because it requires a War to be fought and I have few countries none of which are in a War against another Nation .

Just a bunch of scum going around and bombing to implement NWO for the benefit of Rich.

Divide and Rule ; you get divided , you get ruled .

Your interpretation is based upon taking things out of context or delibrately misunderstanding them .

Pls stop are being coy.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I hate Islam but then again I hate all religions that seek to enslave people.
The question really is do ALL if not most Muslims support or condone terrorism? Do they support forced submission as some posters here repeatedly claimed?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Sure. The world is all in one big hallucination and Islamists didn't kill people at:

France, Charlie Hebdo, or Nice on Bastille Day where innocents were mowed down, or at a gay nightclub in Orlando, or in San Bernadino where a couple of muslim extremists killed 14 co-workers, or in Ft. Hood where one killed his fellow soldiers he considered "infidels", or at a Christmas market in Berlin where innocents going about their business were plowed down, or in Egypt at a Christian Church where a suicide bomber killed 27 innocent people, or ....I could go on and on.

These killings were done in the name of Islam.

Sure, others kill sometimes for religious or ideology such as Dylann Roof. But, Islam has an entire denominational sector of these killers.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

Question would talking to a member of the KKK who HAS NOT lynched or beat a POC change your mind about them?

Then talking to a Muslim who follows the word of a pedophile, war mongering, rapist who preached convert by the sword will not change my mind about them.

I cant respect anyone who would follow a prophet like that. Just like you couldn't respect a member of the KKK even if they had not participated in cross burnings or lynchings.

Get the concept?

Strawman , you are opposing a Strawman.

Truth as always shall set you free .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Sure. The world is all in one big hallucination and Islamists didn't kill people at:

France, Charlie Hebdo, or Nice on Bastille Day where innocents were mowed down, or at a gay nightclub in Orlando, or in San Bernadino where a couple of muslim extremists killed 14 co-workers, or in Ft. Hood where one killed his fellow soldiers he considered "infidels", or at a Christmas market in Berlin where innocents going about their business were plowed down, or in Egypt at a Christian Church where a suicide bomber killed 27 innocent people, or ....I could go on and on.

These killings were done in the name of Islam.

Sure, others kill sometimes for religious or ideology such as Dylann Roof. But, Islam has an entire denominational sector of these killers.

If it's about killing , muslims are no where near as good as the permanent members of UN.

Same UN will underwrite the NWO for you .

So the society that you belong has more blood on it's hands than average muslim nation does .

And while you are chasing the phantom muslim on and offline in your life ; the powers that be are busy planning your future and believe me there is nothing to like about it and also there are no muslim in it either.

Open your eyes .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Fine, don't answer my questions and totally ignore them because they will destroy your belief

Christianity was founded by a God who created himself as human

The same God who did these things

By this you will know that I am the LORD: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink and the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.

Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt." […] When Aaron stretched out his hand with the rod and struck the dust of the ground, lice came upon men and animals. All the dust throughout the land of Egypt became lice.

The Torah emphasizes that the ‘arob (עָרוֹב, meaning "mixture" or "swarm") only came against the Egyptians, and that it did not affect the Land of Goshen (where the Israelites lived). Pharaoh asked Moses to remove this plague and promised to allow the Israelites' freedom. However, after the plague was gone, the LORD "hardened Pharaoh's heart", and he refused to keep his promise

Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go and continue to hold them back, the hand of the LORD will bring a terrible plague on your livestock in the field—on your horses and donkeys and camels and on your cattle and sheep and goats.

"Take handfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses toss it into the air in the presence of Pharaoh. It will become fine dust over the whole land of Egypt, and festering boils will break out on men and animals throughout the land."

Let my people go, so that they may worship me, or this time I will send the full force of my plagues against you and against your officials and your people, so you may know that there is no one like me in all the earth. For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth. You still set yourself against my people and will not let them go. Therefore, at this time tomorrow I will send the worst hailstorm that has ever fallen on Egypt, from the day it was founded till now. Give an order now to bring your livestock and everything you have in the field to a place of shelter, because the hail will fall on every man and animal that has not been brought in and is still out in the field, and they will die. […] The LORD sent thunder and hail, and lightning flashed down to the ground. So the LORD rained hail on the land of Egypt; hail fell and lightning flashed back and forth. It was the worst storm in all the land of Egypt since it had become a nation.

'How long will you refuse to humble yourself before me? Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will bring locusts into your country tomorrow. They will cover the face of the ground so that it cannot be seen. They will devour what little you have left after the hail, including every tree that is growing in your fields. They will fill your houses and those of all your officials and all the Egyptians—something neither your fathers nor your forefathers have ever seen from the day they settled in this land till now.

Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egypt—darkness that can be felt." So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days. No one could see anyone else or leave his place for three days.

"About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well. There will be loud wailing throughout Egypt—worse than there has ever been or ever will be again."

WHAT A LOVING GOD!!!

And you say Muhammed is a baddie ?

Give me a break, it's from your glorious book, when I read a Christian Bible, why is the Old Testament included if it is not the word of God ? Why do you guys not remove it ? You can't remove the word of God can you, you should follow all his words, not the ones that suit you. Otherwise it makes a mockery of your beliefs if you'll only base your beliefs on half a book because the other half is full of as much death, hatred and disgusting acts against humanity as terrorists commit

As Im not a Christian I couldn't care less. My whole point is one religion hasn't evolved and has followers who are the cause of many many many many many many more deaths and mass killings present day than all other religions combined.

See this graph? Once Islam/Christianity swaps spots you let me know and I wont be apologetic toward their followers.

Ill be waiting.

Graph needs to be repeated.

edit on 6 6 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No but seeing as though the KKK is a Christian group I wouldn't consider all Christians as KKK members

Like you seem to want to consider all Muslims as potential terrorists

Christ, when did ATS become so damn ignorant and downright stupid ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Because you asked?

Will you be ruled by your fears, or your hopes?

I am ruled by my Abba (Father) Lord.

Will you act out in anger, no matter that the innocent may be harmed with the guilty, or will you act with compassion and justice, no matter that further harm may come to you and those you love?

I will STAND. And I will stand against the devil 'allah' and his minions no matter what it takes. This world is fleating. Eternity lasts a long long time.

What is the nature of your heart and soul?

I was justified by Christ.

I'm being sanctified daily in my walk with the Holy Spirit.

I will be glorified when I graduate this life to be with Him or am caught up to be with Him.

peace

That's right, you just keep working those training wheels.

Maybe, if you keep working at it, you will find that you can ride that bike just fine all on your own.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Trust me. I think the UN should be dismantled. There is no love lost by me when it comes to the UN. I wish their physical presence did not exist on the soil of my country.

You changed the subject.......see how you did that. You deflected to the UN and failed to address the fact that Islam contains within it a denominational faction that believes in killing innocents in Western countries in the name of Islam.

Islam may "mean" peace, but it's most visible presence absolutely represents evil incarnate.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: dragonridr

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ever read the Old Testament ? It has just as much unspeakable things within its pages

It's also supposedly the word of God, yet Christians conveniently ignore it for reasons that are beyond my logic, either it's all the word of God and you should adhere to it all, or it's not, there's no "oh we'll only follow half of what's in the whole book"

The old testament has been replaced with the new testament. So nothing barbaric is currently in use. So saying have you ever read the old testament as an excuse for the Quran doesn't work. Even Christ made changes like an eye for an eye became turn the other cheek.

So why are some Christians using it to justify jailing gay people or even calling for the death of them? And why in the NT does it say for women to sit down and shut up in churches and to submit to their husbands (where else have I heard of that?)?

They are not Christians simple as that. Christians don't use the old testament they understand the meaning of the words new testament. And it doesn't tell women to submit to their husbands you are severely misinformed.

Ephesians 5
"22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything."

Anyway are you saying that those terrorists are not Muslims?

You left out a lot taking things out if context o ly shows you are dishonest.

The passage tight before 21  Submit to one another  out of reverence for Christ. And if you were honest and kept going 25 th verse on tells a man how to treat a woman. Here does this sound submissive “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

How do you know they dont? HOW DO YOU? A trojan horse wouldn't work if muslims danced in the streets every-time their was a bombing in a western nation where they are the minority.

How would you take over a country if you didnt have the weapons and means to by brute force? Why I would play off the heart strings of liberals and political correctness.

I would immigrat and have more offspring at a faster rate. I would be all nice and friendly to my hosts.Then once my religion was the majority I would show my true self.

We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades. -Colonel Gadaffi

Ask yourself if you woke up tomm and the US was 60%+ Muslim would we be the same country or under some type of sharia law eventually?

hmmm?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join