It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

Pigs?? I public denounce them filthy pigs.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That's a good message OP, don't harm others and respect everyone from all walks of life

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ever read the Old Testament ? It has just as much unspeakable things within its pages

It's also supposedly the word of God, yet Christians conveniently ignore it for reasons that are beyond my logic, either it's all the word of God and you should adhere to it all, or it's not, there's no "oh we'll only follow half of what's in the whole book"

The old testament has been replaced with the new testament. So nothing barbaric is currently in use. So saying have you ever read the old testament as an excuse for the Quran doesn't work. Even Christ made changes like an eye for an eye became turn the other cheek.
edit on 6/6/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
People who have sectarian hatred in their religious dogma aren’t always going to be terrorist murderers.

They have to be politicized and brainwashed by a sinister outside force, an ignorant Imam or CIA based spy.

This sectarian madness in Saudi Wahhabism has been there since the 18th century but there was never any opportunity for them to be politicized until 2001, Sept 11 and during the Iraq war of 2003.

There was no terrorism like this before 911 or even before the Iraq invasion of 2003.

I use to know many of the Wahhabis before all of this political terrorism, they were stupid of course but were then peaceful people. They had no reason to use sectarian violence.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
If somebody made a thread telling you a story of him walking into a mosque and hearing the teacher teaching radical views to children, would you believe him?

Or would you ask for proof?

I understand what you are saying but that wouldn't have mattered because we already know that at least one of them do that anyway. But we would think there would be MORE of them that teach the peaceful views to children.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Ever read the Old Testament ? It has just as much unspeakable things within its pages

It's also supposedly the word of God, yet Christians conveniently ignore it for reasons that are beyond my logic, either it's all the word of God and you should adhere to it all, or it's not, there's no "oh we'll only follow half of what's in the whole book"

The old testament has been replaced with the new testament. So nothing barbaric is currently in use. So saying have you ever read the old testament as an excuse for the Quran doesn't work.

But your forgetting Jews still follow the old Testament.
Its called the Torah.

And they claim to be God's chosen people.

This OT has the worst sectarian violence of any scripture known to man

They record God directly telling them to go murder and rape the heathen

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you would read the entire Quran it does say the Christians and Jews are infidels and you are not to make friends with them.Again you have to read the entire Quran.Not skip through it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

How does one replace the word of God ?

It's either ALL the word of God or none at all

As I've said you cannot cherry pick whatever suits you, like everybody seems to do in every single damn con.. I mean religion

Answer me this... Is the Old Testament in The Bible ?

If you answer yes then I can compare with all that's in The Quran

Also answer this, why are South America Christian Nations in the highest for global murder rates ?

It has nothing to do with God, Allah, Moses, Jehova, Christ, The Force or The Flying Spaghetti Monster

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes there was terrorists started in 1979 with Iran. However this is just the modern version you can go back to even Thomas jefferson. Terrorism has always been part of Islam and has been considered acceptable until now. I can't even blame them this used to be a valid form of combat. And in the ancient world you wanted to terrorize your enemies

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Visit a local Mosque near you and find out. Otherwise your just another brainless parrot spouting Deep State, MIC propaganda and not even realizing it.

How come it is not news when self avowed and declared Christians behead their own friends and family right here in the USA???

The Gruesome U.S. Beheadings Fox News Ignored
Hint: No Muslims Were Involved

On New Year's Eve, Christian Jose Gomez allegedly attacked his mother with an ax. Angry that she had been "nagging" him about moving some boxes up to the attic, Gomez beheaded Maria Suarez-Cassagne in the family's garage and tried to stuff her headless body into a garbage can, according to investigators. When he couldn't do that, he fled the home on his bike and was soon captured by local deputies in Oldsmar, Florida. Gomez calmly confessed to the crime and said he'd been planning it for days.

One month after the controversial decapitation in Moore, Oklahoma, 21-year-old Isaiah Zoar Marin was playing cards with his friend inside a Stillwater apartment. During the game, Marin took out a "large black sword," started swinging it around, and then plunged the massive knife into the chest and neck of Jacob Crockett. When police arrived, they found that Crockett's "head was almost entirely severed from his body" during the gruesome attack. Like Gomez in Florida, Marin calmly confessed to the crime.

And like the Florida beheading, Fox News also ignored this would-be decapitation. Why? Here's a possible clue: When local reporters asked if the captured killer was Muslim, they learned instead that he was something of a strident Christian

To all the pots around here, try to remember what color you are before you go calling the kettle black. I could probably fill the page with Christian acts of murder and terrorism against their own family and friends in the USA, but it would just be met with the equivalent of "oogah oogah, Islam bad!! Christian better!!! derp derp because!!"

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The old testament has been replaced with the new testament. So nothing barbaric is currently in use. So saying have you ever read the old testament as an excuse for the Quran doesn't work. Even Christ made changes like an eye for an eye became turn the other cheek.

So why are some Christians using it to justify jailing gay people or even calling for the death of them? And why in the NT does it say for women to sit down and shut up in churches and to submit to their husbands (where else have I heard of that?)?

edit on 6/6/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

PLEASE read this article, it is awesome.

Here is a tidbit

But where does radical Islamic terrorism really have its roots? It certainly is not in Syria since both the Syrian government and the Syrian people have been the greatest force against it for the last six years. It certainly wasn’t Saddam Hussein and it isn’t Iran. In fact, it’s nowhere that the United States and the U.K. have been bombing for the past several decades. The roots of extremism come from British allies like Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states.

More importantly, the roots of extremism are firmly planted in the halls of MI-6, the CIA, and other Western intelligence agencies as well as the halls of the British government who not only manipulate jihadists, but actually create, fund, and direct them throughout the entire world, including on British soil.

Simply put, the U.K. is experiencing the results of the arming of terrorists across the world, allowing Saudi Arabia to fund Wahhabist mosques throughout England, and engaging in imperialist wars all over the planet. Whenever you dump money into terrorism and incubate it on your soil, # tends to happen.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Sorry but it's pointless. I asked the exact same questions in countless other threads and never got an answer. It makes no sense but they all claim they worship the one true god. There is apparently nothing blasphemous about changing the interpretations so that they sound like really good and loving teachings. Purge the bad stuff and religion is suddenly awesome. Yeah i don't think so.

edit on 6-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Western allies and US are doing everything to advance terrorism!

The American people are being hoodwinked.

Only one politician, just one, is telling the American people the truth
Tulsi Gabbard

Since Ron Paul left she is the only one telling some truth.
She denounced the Saudi 350 billion dollar arms deal

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

I think that the best place to find out about Islam would be within the pages of their books.

Would you say the same about Christianity or Judaism?

Of course I would.

And which books do you refer to?

The Koran and the Hadiths, obviously.

The Q'ran, or the Hadith, which are often misinterpreted to support the extremism...

If you could write out some of the misinterpreted passages please.

...just as the the letters of some of the Apostles are filled with dictates modern Christians rightfully repudiate.

I can't see the equivalence, but if you could write out some of these repudiated passages that may help.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yes there was terrorists started in 1979 with Iran. However this is just the modern version you can go back to even Thomas jefferson. Terrorism has always been part of Islam and has been considered acceptable until now. I can't even blame them this used to be a valid form of combat. And in the ancient world you wanted to terrorize your enemies

That's nonsense.

You don't think the West did terrorism by slaughtering NA and enslaving millions of Africans THOMAS JESSERSON HAS SLAVES!

They just didn't call it terrorism BUT IT WAS WORST

The Israelis did terrorism to get Palestine.

The westerners have been just hypocritical and racist by saying some past Arab military actions are terrorist.

That's ignorant.

The Israelis did a terrorist act and stole an atomic bomb from the US.

Did you know that?
edit on 6-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
We often hear from apologists that their worry is that people might think "all muslims this" or "all muslims that". They are wrong, of course. Meanwhile, they say nothing about how Islam treats "all women" or "all apostates" or "all homosexuals".

Where are all the little girls in the mosque?

Doesn't Orthodox Catholicism & one sect or another of Judaism still segregate the genders in the churches & temples? And you're bitching about the same thing in mosques?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Thanks for sharing your experience. I've had a couple experiences with a local Muslim community center not far from my home.

Both instances were pleasant and educational. They willingly answered questions I had and were very grateful, as I had helped them out with some things.

I was even invited to eat with them at one of their "pot lucks". Some old woman brought the best damn spicy cauliflower curry I have ever had.

Anyway, thanks again.
edit on 6-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

70 years ago Christian Germans were rounding up Jews, Gypsies and the disabled and gassing them if they were lucky, working them until their bones were visible if they were unlucky. Whilst other Christian German families sat around their lavish homes ignoring the smell of charred human flesh and acting dumb like they didn't know what was going on in their own doorstep when the Allies discovered the concentration camps.

But terrorism is so much worse, right ?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

70 years ago Christian Germans were rounding up Jews, Gypsies and the disabled and gassing them if they were lucky, working them until their bones were visible if they were unlucky. Whilst other Christian German families sat around their lavish homes ignoring the smell of charred human flesh and acting dumb like they didn't know what was going on in their own doorstep when the Allies discovered the concentration camps.

But terrorism is so much worse, right ?

I imagine they have another word for that

People are just expertly brainwashed

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join