It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Ha! They'd kill the perps and drag their mutilated corpses through the streets until they fall apart. And some might call that too merciful in the Middle Eastern cultures we're talking about.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is getting old...

Witness: Victims had their throats slashed

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is a bad one Gentlemen.

Five separate targeted locations.

Buck

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Europe is in a bad place right now.

I feel for our European members going through all this.

link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
This is a bad one Gentlemen.

Five separate targeted locations.

Buck

I have heard some reports of that - but nothing confirmed
Only 2 locations are being treated as terror attacks

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

And talking about how we need more restrictions on us little people owning guns.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: UKTruth

There are plenty of scrappy older bastards still around.

Hehehe. I used to be a bit scrappy once.
My back would let me down these days. Damn it!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There are plenty of scrappy older bastards still around.

Hehehe. I used to be a bit scrappy once.
My back would let me down these days. Damn it!

We might all be surprised at what we end up capable of when we aren't given a choice. Heaven forbid it ever come to that.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Heaven forbid it ever come to that.

That is what will happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
This is getting old...

Witness: Victims had their throats slashed

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:12) [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is already talk.....
TRouble is we have ALL been nicely and successfully indoctrinated

And I for one would like to know why exactly
Because there doesn't seem to be an end game that I can see.....if we on the ground, the little people, knew what would happen if mass undocumented migration occurred, then of course those in Government knew too, so the point of it was/is?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I sure get angry at these things. They use our restraint and patient civility against us.

I've said many times that I'm sure there have been retaliatory attacks but they will have been hushed up so that people don't get ideas.

We could have reached a point of no return, though, and you might start to see things getting bad.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Not necessarily. Some of these people are so delusional they really believe the crap they spout about it being 100% safe.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

UKTruth, I can't explain why but this incident that happened here in the states has been on my mind of late. I can't seem to forget about this thread and wonder if this particular individual has ever been found:

Did the DOJ Aid Iraqi Terror Suspect Just Days Before the Election

It also has me wondering about the federal prosecutor that was found shot in the head on a Florida beach a few days ago.
He was handling a number of visa and passport fraud matters according to reports.

We need that travel ban implemented, imo, more now than ever.

edit on 3-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is why im leaving London.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I sure get angry at these things. They use our restraint and patient civility against us.

I've said many times that I'm sure there have been retaliatory attacks but they will have been hushed up so that people don't get ideas.

We could have reached a point of no return, though, and you might start to see things getting bad.

The point of no return has long since passed. Britain has a chance if we accelerate leaving the EU, but the rest of Europe is already toast. America is next.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
For those getting despondent about the apparent lack of any real resolution and action from the political classes and the apparent apathy from the proles. Have a read of this, by Kipling, who knew a bit about the people of these Isles.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the English began to hate.

link   
We are under attack...we are at war make no mistake and not this fake unrealistic "war on terror". That was just a cover an appeasement just for appearances

The jihadists have declared war

Like for like in my book

I'll be damned if I'm going to live through more years of terror like I did with the fecking IRA...and nor will my kids if I can help it

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Pandaram

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: HappyFisherman

They haven't seen that backlash yet, have they?

What's more. Every time something like this happens we have to go through all kinds of contortions to ignore the obvious until we can't possibly anymore, even up to assuring ourselves that every other religion in the world is, right now at this point in time, just as murderously violent. Then we get warned over and over that the vast majority if Muslims don't do this, so we better not backlash ...

It happens reliably every time.

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few people here or there more or less?

Attack all brown people for few terrorists? Now you are sound like one of them..

Imagine white people pulling the same crap in a muslim country or city in the name of jesus.

Or even just white atheists?

How long do you think it would take for the crackdown on white people and christians?

You think there will be a lot of "not all white christians or atheists are bad" or "just get used to it" by the locals?

Thanks for explaining that.

link   

We're working on that. There's a reason why some of us say "hell no" when the leftists say we should be more like Europe.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join