It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: SBMcG
So, would it be safe to assume at this point that Ariana Grande's “One Love Manchester" Moslem apologist concert scheduled for tomorrow night is off now?

Why? There is no terror there. All we need is to hug more....that will convince everyone.

SMFH - Again.

[sniffle...]

I was really looking forward to seeing Justin Beiber...

If they could have only had the concert LAST night, all of this unpleasantness could have been avoided.

You hear that, Moslems? I love you! If you promise not to hack off my head I'll give you a hug!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Surprised they didn't wait til tomorrow. So many resources are gonna be used to make sure nothing happens to those celebrities at the concert that it would've left a bunch of soft targets and probably extended response times to incidents elsewhere in the city.

Likely due to it would be expected to occur tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: HappyFisherman

They haven't seen that backlash yet, have they?

What's more. Every time something like this happens we have to go through all kinds of contortions to ignore the obvious until we can't possibly anymore, even up to assuring ourselves that every other religion in the world is, right now at this point in time, just as murderously violent. Then we get warned over and over that the vast majority if Muslims don't do this, so we better not backlash ...

It happens reliably every time.

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few people here or there more or less?

I'm fed up with acceptance. We'll have vigils with candles, pray for London social posts, the Union Jacks shining onto buildings, London tattoos, a minutes silence , blah blah blah - followed by a crackdown on anyone raising the obvious - and then we'll wait till the next one so we can do it all over again.

Start with the mayor of London.

Remove him from office along with any of his appointees.

Screw the PC crowd. 2 deadly attacks already, depending how you count.

Pick up the wackjobs spouting covfefe, like Chowdery and his ilk.

Arrest any protesters.

Hunt down anyone that has been to the mideast without a damn good reason.

Time for iron fists.

Long past time - ANYONE who is on the terror watch list who has arrived here in the last 10 years should be deported tomorrow. Anyone who has been here longer on it, should be arrested and held.
edit on 3/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

originally posted by: HappyFisherman

What's more. Every time something like this happens we have to go through all kinds of contortions to ignore the obvious until we can't possibly anymore, even up to assuring ourselves that every other religion in the world is, right now at this point in time, just as murderously violent. Then we get warned over and over that the vast majority if Muslims don't do this, so we better not backlash ...

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few people here or there more or less?

Attack all brown people for few terrorists? Now you are sound like one of them..
Don't put words like that in my mouth, Thanks.

If the hat fits? Please wear it.
Is this a opinion piece or ignorance? I am confused? And why double post it to boot?

link   
I hate to be crass,but isn't there an election coming up?I would imagine that the Manchester and this attack will weigh heavily on the minds of the British people.

link   
So called tolerant Muslims need to be doing more to root out the extremist elements within their religion!
By turning a blind eye,they are as guilty as the perpetrators of these chicken# acts!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
I hate to be crass,but isn't there an election coming up?I would imagine that the Manchester and this attack will weigh heavily on the minds of the British people.

The Spanish caved. I remember that. The results of the election and polls completely turned 180 after the Spanish train attacks.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: MysticPearl

Was it Christians ? Was it Hindus ? Maybe Budists ?

NO.

Fucdi#.

Ummm....I'll take Muslims for one million Jack.

As sad as I feel for the UK and the people, maybe it is time to rise up against your enemy government and make them stop the flow of poison flooding your country. And by rise up...torches and pitchforks seem fair.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

We thought this in France too, and ya see what they did...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Oh no they're not! They're not I tell you!!!

Said no Conservative ever.

Prayers for all In London and abroad who suffer from this scourge.

peace

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scobro

Most feel they HAVE to turn a blind eye. They feel they are betraying Islam if they don't and if they co-operate. Its a shame but true. Islam HAS to change at the hands of the Muslims no-one else can do it

It wouldn't matter if the entire world pulled out of the middle east and never visited there again not even for a holiday
they would still kill each other and anyone not Muslim, by the thousand. There has never been peace in the ME and in the whole known human existence since records began there's only been 3 yrs of peace where no-one nowhere was either at war or rebelling with bloodshed

Says a lot for humans dunnit? !

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I know many people who are British.

What I know of them, and a lifetime of knowing them is that if the government does NOT get off it's dead apologetic ass, then soon, the citizens of the UK will start taking care of this themselves.

And by all the gods, watch out when that happens!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Attack all brown people for few terrorists? Now you are sound like one of them..

Imagine white people pulling the same crap in a muslim country or city in the name of jesus.

Or even just white atheists?

How long do you think it would take for the crackdown on white people and christians?

You think there will be a lot of "not all white christians or atheists are bad" or "just get used to it" by the locals?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What I know of them, and a lifetime of knowing them is that if the government does NOT get off it's dead apologetic ass, then soon, the citizens of the UK will start taking care of this themselves.

20 years ago i would have agreed with you - but not now.
Perhaps the only strategy to mobilise would be to cancel Britain's Got Talent.
edit on 3/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: scobro
So called tolerant Muslims need to be doing more to root out the extremist elements within their religion!
By turning a blind eye,they are as guilty as the perpetrators of these chicken# acts!

I guess it's impossible for them to do.. can you stop those Christians destroying middle east for oil?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You would think that about a lot of cultures in Europe though: Germans, Scandinavian, etc.

I am waiting for the people to take things into their own hands, and I am waiting.

Of course, the US is supposed to be composed of pretty fiery folk, and look at us, but still, we seem to be working ourselves up to another internecine brawl these days, so we don't seem to have lost our spines quite yet.

link   
Early reports that 7 are dead and the 2 suspects shot dead. Sun reporting this.

link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Krakatoa

And these celebrities will all be circle jerking each other like they "stood up to terror". Yeah, they're real freedom fighters. Idiots.

While surrounded by armed bodyguards, and living in an enclosed compound, with security everywhere.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There are plenty of scrappy older bastards still around.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You could be right there.

I'm not one to encourage violence but, at this stage, I could turn a blind eye to someone having a "clean up" of certain parts of the UK.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join