It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
FOX reporting that restaurant patrons thwarted one stabber by throwing chairs and bottles at him after he stabbed on woman inside.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Trump tweets,
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 44m44 minutes ago
More

Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there - WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!

9,107 replies 20,256 retweets 61,534 likes
Reply 9.1K Retweet 20K
Like 62K
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 51m51 minutes ago
More

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

Twitter
edit on 6 3 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: Xcathdra

Make America Great Again

How many days now???

Back to life, back to reality

There is a lot of Ramadan to go.

Not if a MOAB is dropped on the "cube."

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Britain may have a quick response time for police, but it still takes them time, and what do those police do to stop the terror attack? They use their guns, essentially an armed citizenry eliminates the response time, and that saves more lives.

I think citizens will have to be armed again if this continues... or at least the police armed at every level.

Batons, pepper spray and tasers dont work on suicide bombers. Engaging a person armed with a knife with a baton is insane.
Personally, I'd rather have a Baton in a attack with a knife. I'm just that BADASS! Suicide vest wearing terroist? I'd take it out with a baton, right in the eye with a precision throw.

I thought you said Bacon! that would Be hard core.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Gotcha

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

a reply to: HappyFisherman

They haven't seen that backlash yet, have they?

What's more. Every time something like this happens we have to go through all kinds of contortions to ignore the obvious until we can't possibly anymore, even up to assuring ourselves that every other religion in the world is, right now at this point in time, just as murderously violent. Then we get warned over and over that the vast majority if Muslims don't do this, so we better not backlash ...

It happens reliably every time.

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few people here or there more or less?

That should be:

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few less people here or there?

Those type of reactions have recently made me wonder if TPTB have intel one of these groups has access to a nuke/bio/radiological weapon. And have threatened if the migration is halted, it will be set off somewhere. So, it they are taking the course of slow assimilation to delay the inevitable. The method is by slowly allowing them to infiltrate the societies around the world until such time as a tipping point is reached. Then, subjugation becomes SOP.

Otherwise, it is just plain stupidity and fear running the governments of the world.

Pick your poison I guess.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I think they just don't care. They are insulated from the effects and don't suffer from them. So they don't care.

Not to mention the excuse to increase police/military presence and control among the populace.
edit on 3-6-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

FOX reporting that restaurant patrons thwarted one stabber by throwing chairs and bottles at him after he stabbed on woman inside.

Thats up their with the wingnut who tried to hijack the Malaysian commercial jet from Australia. He announces he has a bomb, takes a stewardess hostage, she screams for help and 4 passengers deliver a beat down.

link   

So twitter is now where deitys hang out and believers announce there intentions to them, seems to make sense

link   
I wonder if we will ever have the real war on terror, not just this pretend version that has been waged. I am thinking no.

link   
So, would it be safe to assume at this point that Ariana Grande's “One Love Manchester" Moslem apologist concert scheduled for tomorrow night is off now?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

So twitter is now where deitys hang out and believers announce there intentions to them, seems to make sense

Propaganda from ISIS.

For some reason they think they are going to win.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
So, would it be safe to assume at this point that Ariana Grande's “One Love Manchester" Moslem apologist concert scheduled for tomorrow night is off now?

Why? There is no terror there. All we need is to hug more....that will convince everyone.

SMFH - Again.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Open boarders; free concert

What could go wrong?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Don't worry we'll have a vigil - with candles too... Sadiq Khan will tell us all how we must fight against Islamaphobia and come together as one people.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

And these celebrities will all be circle jerking each other like they "stood up to terror". Yeah, they're real freedom fighters. Idiots.

link   

a reply to: HappyFisherman

They haven't seen that backlash yet, have they?

What's more. Every time something like this happens we have to go through all kinds of contortions to ignore the obvious until we can't possibly anymore, even up to assuring ourselves that every other religion in the world is, right now at this point in time, just as murderously violent. Then we get warned over and over that the vast majority if Muslims don't do this, so we better not backlash ...

It happens reliably every time.

We're being trained to accept this and even like it. After all, what are a few people here or there more or less?

I'm fed up with acceptance. We'll have vigils with candles, pray for London social posts, the Union Jacks shining onto buildings, London tattoos, a minutes silence , blah blah blah - followed by a crackdown on anyone raising the obvious - and then we'll wait till the next one so we can do it all over again.

Start with the mayor of London.

Remove him from office along with any of his appointees.

Screw the PC crowd. 2 deadly attacks already, depending how you count.

Pick up the wackjobs spouting covfefe, like Chowdery and his ilk.

Arrest any protesters.

Hunt down anyone that has been to the mideast without a damn good reason.

Time for iron fists.

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I wonder if we will ever have the real war on terror, not just this pretend version that has been waged. I am thinking no.

I get the feeling that the general public will end up being forced to start their own in the absence of anything meaningful from our leaders.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Don't worry we'll have a vigil - with candles too... Sadiq Khan will tell us all how we must fight against Islamaphobia and come together as one people.

Yes, you shouldn't be afraid of Islam. You should embrace it! Convert. Then it will all stop and there will be peace.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Was it Christians ? Was it Hindus ? Maybe Budists ?

NO.

Fucdi#.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join