It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Possible Terror Attacks in London

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Sky reports incidents at London Bridge stn and the Shard.

Really is way past time we exterminated people who support and carry out this IS rubbish.

Oh really, if God wanted these people dead, an earthquake or Ebola outbreak could easily take of ISIS. Or God could simply have ISIS off themselves.

If you believe in God, that's great, I was talking merely from a human perspective.

link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Well thankfully we don't have to rely on anyone's God

But I can see EDL's membership growing since it seems they're the only ones with the balls to stand up and be heard (even though the majority of their "policies" are pretty dreadful)

link   
possible suicide vests?

Sputnik‏Verified account @SputnikInt 27s27 seconds ago

Attackers reportedly shot by police were wearing canisters strapped to their bodies sptnkne.ws... #LondonBridge #BoroughMarket

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Time to eradicate all Mudslimes!

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Of which probably 99.9999995% don't have a desire to blow up people. Why do people overreact to the point of stupidity?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Witness statement to Guardian reporter
Gerard Vowls, 47, had been watching the Champions League final at the Ship pub in Borough. He was at the start of the south side of London Bridge and saw a woman being stabbed by three men. “I want to know if this girl is still alive,” he said. “I’ve been walking around for an hour and a half crying my eyes out. I don’t know what to do.” Vowls said he was throwing chairs, glasses and bottles at the attackers in a bid to stop them. “They kept coming to try to stab me … they were stabbing everyone. Evil, evil people.”

Oh yes enough is enough

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Yeah right let's see how you feel if and when YOU'RE affected

The lack of ANY reaction is exactly what has got us to this ludicrous stalemate now, that and the fear of speaking out

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I think you answered your own question.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So there's bombs now and two different areas where there were stabbings?

Trying to get caught up. Went for a run and then grocery shopping.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

BBC News (UK)‏Verified account @BBCNews 27s27 seconds ago

Reports of series of controlled explosions on #LondonBridge - latest updates on London terror attacks: bbc.in...

link   

Pew disagrees with you.

14% of US Muslims said acts of terror were justified. If the percentage is that high here, imagine in more Muslim dominated countries.

link   
And for those that don't know or care or believe the EDL is simply a racist hate group try reading their mission statement
Here's a paragraph from it

Whilst we must always protect against the unjust assumption that all Muslims are complicit in or somehow responsible for these crimes, we must not be afraid to speak freely about these issues. This is why the EDL will continue to work to protect the inalienable rights of all people to protest against radical Islam’s encroachment into the lives of non-Muslims. We also recognise that Muslims themselves are frequently the main victims of some Islamic traditions and practices. The Government should protect the individual human rights of members of British Muslims. It should ensure that they can openly criticise Islamic orthodoxy, challenge Islamic leaders without fear of retribution, receive full equality before the law (including equal rights for Muslim women), and leave Islam if they see fit, without fear of censure.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Yeah right let's see how you feel if and when YOU'RE affected

The lack of ANY reaction is exactly what has got us to this ludicrous stalemate now, that and the fear of speaking out

I wouldn't think the answer is to genocide any who believe in a particular religion, when almost the entirety have no desire for bloodshed. How scared and cowardly are you people, that the fear of attack makes you want to kill literally hundreds of millions of others who don't believe what you do?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Time to eradicate all Mudslimes!

There are 1.6 billion Muslims. Of which probably 99.9999995% don't have a desire to blow up people. Why do people overreact to the point of stupidity?

Islamic Extremists killing innocent people for no reason in London every two weeks. That's what I call over reaction.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Pew disagrees with you.

14% of US Muslims said acts of terror were justified. If the percentage is that high here, imagine in more Muslim dominated countries.

Oh well hell, if 14% agree with that.. even though they didn't actually do anything themselves, CLEARLY they should just all be killed!

Are you people even listening to yourselves?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Sky reports incidents at London Bridge stn and the Shard.

Really is way past time we exterminated people who support and carry out this IS rubbish.

Oh really, if God wanted these people dead, an earthquake or Ebola outbreak could easily take of ISIS. Or God could simply have ISIS off themselves.

Yeah, about that...

Your post reminds me of the victims of a flood, where boats came by to pick them up but they refused, saying god will save them.
3 boats came by before they drowned.
When they got to heaven, they asked god why he didn't save them.
God said, "I sent you boats 3 times, didn't I?"

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Haven't seen a single person make that claim where are you getting that from?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Because even a small percentage of 1.6 billion is a sizable army willing to act and then you have to take into account the much larger percentage of that 1/6 billion that sympathizes with the small percentage of 1.6 billion.

The American Revolution was won by a small percentage of determined men with a much larger percentage of sympathetic colonists aiding and abetting if not directly fighting.
edit on 3-6-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: face23785

Pew disagrees with you.

Good grief! There are 3.3 million muslims in the U.S.

14% = 462,000 people (Is my math right?)
edit on 3-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
Has the British government raised the terror threat level back up yet?I know they lowered it a notch recently.I would imagine it will go back up,if it hasn't already.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join