It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Ufos, Extraterrestrial or Man made?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I don't think the triangle craft are man made at least not the really large ones anyway, the triangle craft seen over Belgium on Nov 29, 1989 to April 1990 where thousands of witnesses saw huge triangle craft flying at incredible speeds make angle turns and stop and hover shinning daylight brights on the towns houses and streets all without any sound. Now IF these craft were man made U.S.aircraft and SECRET why would they fly over other countries in the first place ? as when a Belgian official was asked about that he said the Belgian government never received anything from the U.S. government about these triangle craft being theirs.

One photograph out of several that was good enough to be studied by several teams of expert photographic experts said upon study the lights under the triangle craft photographed show a magnetic type wave pattern signifying a strong magnetic power source something our technology so far hasn't yet mastered for such large craft as the witnesses saw. If the U.S. does have a triangle craft it may be along the lines of the B-2 stealth bomber or as some the TR3-B but doubtful it could any of the things witnesses said they saw ......... but anything is possible. Carl

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BACKFIREB

Notice that most of the evidence for the belgian triangles crazy manuevers comes from radar reports. Thats a critical thing to ponder. Its almost as if it was testing its ability to spoof radar.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRingmaster

I believe they are man made. And I think a lot of people don't give man kind enough credit for our own intelligence.

A thread like this is difficult because we are talking about different sightings. I have no doubts many of them are man made and there is no reason to believe otherwise unless you see it come to a full stop and then take off again at high speeds.

Some people are claiming we have this tech now, maybe so, did we have it back in 1989? Would we have paraded it around Belgium for months for everyone to see and then decide to keep it secret the next 30 years?

@Jukiodone

Only half decent explanation I ever heard was that the Belgium flap triggered a wave of revolutions within the former Eastern Bloc which eventually led to the end of the Soviet Union and the cold war.

I agree, I dont see the connection at all. We already revealed we had stealth technology and were a step ahead with the F-117, I dont see why anyone would think showing this off would start a revolution.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Notice that most of the evidence for the belgian triangles crazy manuevers comes from radar reports. Thats a critical thing to ponder. Its almost as if it was testing its ability to spoof radar.

I like this line of reasoning, I just think we would have done our testing in Nevada instead of Belgium. And many of the reports were at a slow cruise speed, with the red orb shooting out and returning to the main ship, it seems to me they were looking for something.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Have you actually seen any evidence to suggest that Belgium (or any other NATO aligned country) operate any object detection systems that cant be found (or at least emulated) in the US because I haven't?

If the argument is that they were testing none NATO systems then again it would be stretch to imagine that a live test/demo -with all the things that might go wrong (drive failures etc.) would be preferred over espionage just to gain enemy radar capability?

ETA : Maybe I'm overlooking the possibility it wasn't simply "Radar" being tested as none NATO countries did apparently have technological grey areas you might want to test against...

documents.theblackvault.com...

edit on 6-6-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

There have been witnesses who actually saw these maneuvers along with the radar but I seriously doubt that we have this capability to withstand extreme G forces like these craft show, now we may have craft close to this but what I can't seem to wrap my head around is WHY fly these so called craft over populated areas for people to see ?. now there have been rumors that America Germany and Russia have a secret space agency and as some have have said in conjunction with aliens, John Leer has a series of videos on you tube about this.

I seriously doubt all this but when major news reports about a hacker Gary McKinnon hacked into NASA computers and found lists of off world officers and alleged space craft then one must wonder can this all be real ? as a child in the 1950's I and many other children saw the TV shows Captain Video Tom Corbett and Space Patrol waiting for the day we too could be part of that but alas it never happened but I like many other have a secret desire that this just may be real. I'm only hoping that positive evidence does come forth that all this is real but until then I still think what people saw over Belgian were actual aliens as other parts in Europe saw these triangle craft as well ant these triangles were seen in the 30's and 40's way before the U.S. or anyone on Earth even had any ideas about this type of craft. Carl

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Maybe there are no g forces acting on the craft. Maybe most of the time you cant see them.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Hey juki youre good with computers. As of late all of the pdfs on my android all show a question mark and cant be opened. Any clues or ideas on how to trouble shoot? Happened about 3 weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

The orb is a transponder/ecm i believe not a probe. It can also be used offensively and defensively. Its basically a non linear optical medium in which to convert one form of EM to another. It has many uses. A probe isnt one i dont believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: AlphaDraconianX

Mostly man made, maybe a few originals flying around, the blueprints and other things are found through some weird rituals, the plans are from the other side. -True story-

So do you have any evidence to back this up? I know it's crazy to ask for evidence when talking about UFOs but as a man of science I need some sort of proof.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: solve

Mostly man made, maybe a few originals flying around, the blueprints and other things are found through some weird rituals, the plans are from the other side. -True story-

So do you have any evidence to back this up? I know it's crazy to ask for evidence when talking about UFOs but as a man of science I need some sort of proof.

As far as the Belgium wave goes, the original sighting in Eupen had officers at 3 different locations all identify the same triangle craft, 3 bottom lights, and a red orb being shot out then returning to the main ship.

Unfortunately we can only speculate if it was military as BASSPLYR and others suppose or if it was really alien. However, even if it was radar testing, which I dont believe, why did it take months of testing? Why would we openingly show this at a slow low hover for hours only to then keep it secret for the next 30 years. And why Belgium ? Makes no sense to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They aren't alien...

At least, not alien as in a sentient species from another planet, dimension, or timeline.

Something can be "alien" simply for how far-out and strange is...and its origins.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

The gallery is open all day everyday, wink wink.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

From all reports no human could withstand the G forces being inside one of those things, even through the 2nd World War American and enemy fighter pilots these craft were seen as well as the discs flying in formation under control so whatever they are or come from they have been here a very long time.

There's way too many reports from all branches of the service and private sector to simply dismiss them as anything of what they are craft operated by an advanced civilization, and why would all of these people lie about seeing these objects in the first place THAT doesn't make any sense that's about as foolish as " swamp gas " LOL. Carl

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Not extraterrestrial,Interdimensional and man made by reversed engineering.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

If they travel faster than the speed of light, then they would have to be interdimensional, one begets the other.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Huh?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

If they come from other star systems they would have to travel faster than light, if you go at light speed your local time slows down and non local time speeds up, time being relative. So it would still take millions of years to get across a galaxy. So at the destination and back home many years could have passed so you have travelled into the future. But if you go faster than light the opposite happens where you go back in time, but that wouldn't matter much, depending on the distances involved. If the destination was one light year away, and your speed was four times the speed of light, it would be a three month journey, double that to eight times it would be six weeks, and so on till it was a second or two. The moment you go over the speed of light you have disappeared from the known Universe into a different dimension by creating a worm hole. Either way you look at it its time travel.
Since the flying saucer or whatever, would just appear and disappear, each time it jumped into "Hyperspace" I would think they are interstellar, as that's what they are reported to do. They would have to generate a time field to do this, because they couldn't accelerate the mass to the speed of light without turning into energy. The reported right hand turns at incredible speeds , just make it look incredible as they are out of our time slot.
This was something put out in 1980 which might be relevant and fun.

edit on 10-6-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

A very interesting topic.

Anyway, I don’t believe any State in possession of such sophisticated technology would fail for a long time to take full military advantage of it. Look what the US did in 1945, right after testing its nuclear bombs.

Just saying.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I would have to say they are man-made but reversed engineered ET tech. With all the people coming forward over the years from Lockheed about flying saucers and ETs I would speculate they're Lockheed crafts. Here's an interesting thought. If they are Lockheed crafts what better way to keep the lid on it than to have an ex -Lockheed employee head of the F.B.I.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join