It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Ufos, Extraterrestrial or Man made?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Perhaps we had all this crazy tech you are talking about back in 1989, maybe not, again its the easy explanation, just military...

Seems ridiculous to me we would operate a secret vehicle of this type for months over Belgium, to what end? No one captured a photo of it, but it was a real possibility. If it was us, we have kept it secret for almost 30 years.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Having worked on a program to develop a prototype LAV that some might confuse with a certain type of UFO,

Having worked on UFOs in area 51 and Wright Patterson, also at Roswell and as radar operator during the Utah and Washington flap 'incidents, I therefore have more hearsay than your "droll troll" statements...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Perhaps we had all this crazy tech you are talking about back in 1989, maybe not, again its the easy explanation, just military...

Seems ridiculous to me we would operate a secret vehicle of this type for months over Belgium, to what end? No one captured a photo of it, but it was a real possibility. If it was us, we have kept it secret for almost 30 years.

Literally impossible. Even Manhattan project to build the bomb (kept totally secret for a few years) was eventually leaked and a bomb produced by the Russians.

Keeping secret UFO tech, ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

They're not manmade whatsoever. They are not built by humans in any location. You can't see them being "tested" anywhere. Nothing human about them.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Morg234

And thats where youre wrong. Learn a little science and then apply that knowledge to what youre observing and you can begin to unravel what youre looking at. Its human.

And yes you can see them. Maybe not where you are. But if youre close to some MIC R&D hubs you have a decent chance.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah youre definitly a troll. Got anything to add or are you just going to act like a kid on this thread.

Im sorry youre not getting any traction in your quest to figure out what these vehicles are. If you had youd be adding a little bit more substance to your posts. So far it seems you just go thread to thread making a fool of your self.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

edit on 4-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The 'fool' insults others for asking them to back up their statements...

the troll keeps doing that...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats the rub. I dont need to back up my statements.

Its a delicate balance between giving clues and hints. And going too far. Ive errored on going to far one to many time here on ats thus i dont give out more than i currently do. Like i said i really dont need any other problems. And for the prior times i sincerely appologize to certain folks reading this including one whos presence i miss a lot lately. To that person specifically im sorry for any trouble i caused you. Was never my intention.

So no no definitive statements to folks like you. Its how its done in the real world.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Do you think it might be possible to use this technology to put the fear of GOD into the Muslims and stop this terrorist nonsense?

Wouldn't you think that if we had this incredible technology we would use it to save American lives?

edit on 4-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Its been proposed before for some of the tech. From what i understand its been kaboshed in the past on some offensive or psyop usage with some of the tech. Other very potent tech has been used once on a hostile foreign country a while ago but the public never cought on. Even though it was a big deal and an event observed my most of the modern worlds govts. Some is used often but not for destructive purposes although still offensively. Electronic warfare that sorta thing.

Hey random question not pertaining. You work as an 1st AD ever? My father did that in the industry for 35 years. Thought i read your posts and picked up on that or something similar. Always wanted to ask.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yes, almost all aspects, above and below the line, writer, actor, DP, AD, Grip, Gaffer, producer TV and film.
SAG, IATSE, Union proud, Union Strong!!
edit on 4-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Right on my dads DGA and SAG. my extended family all SAG. Been living on sets since i was a little boy. Very cool. New mexicos had a surge in work over the last few years. Not a bad place for the industry to get a strong foothold. Good people and a beautiful state.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There's always been rumours pertaining to that. As Bassplyr said above, it's probably been used, at least some of it...but, yeah, you'd think that having half a dozen or so of these thing hovering over your training camp--then unleashing Hellfire missiles or some such, would have been an idea to occur to someone, somewhen, then actually do it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Incidentally, what is the story behind this often posted image?:
TR3B German newspaper?

edit on p59Sunday2060469 by pslind69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pslind69

Its a known photoshop.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pslind69

its an heavily photoshopped b2

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It's a blatantly obvious Photoshop drop shadow,feather the edges a bit and it might be a BIT more convincing.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Long time lurker and brand new member but blank triangles is the reason I found this website in the first place 5 years ago my sister saw one, we live in central Florida and she is of sane mind and always been a skeptic. Her reaction to her experience is what renewed my love of the entire UFO and extraterrestrial phenomenon. I believe they are man made. And I think a lot of people don't give man kind enough credit for our own intelligence. Of course there are a lot of idiots out there but what's there purpose...can't pretend to know but Ina e a pretty good theory.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Seems ridiculous to me we would operate a secret vehicle of this type for months over Belgium, to what end?

Only half decent explanation I ever heard was that the Belgium flap triggered a wave of revolutions within the former Eastern Bloc which eventually led to the end of the Soviet Union and the cold war.

They were operating out of NATO Belgium and letting people know why it was time for change....

(Absolutely no evidence and if you look at the underlying sociopolitical currents of the time- these events were well underway before November 1989).

On a related note, Condign/Hessaldens Dusty Plasma should be on the list of possibilities.
edit on 5-6-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join