It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Ufos, Extraterrestrial or Man made?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There have been many sightings of black triangle crafts, some people claim them to be of alien origins while others state they are crafts made by the government. Testimonials claim both of these things and we can't really find out whether they are one way or the other. Some people even claim they have been abducted in these crafts by species such as the Greys or Reptilians. So my discussion would be centered around what truly are these crafts? Man made or Alien?

Here are some interesting articles/theories about the Triangle ufos:
Triangle ufos built by government claims ufo expert
Man claims aliens visit him after seeing black triangle ufo
NationalUFOReportingCenter Triangle ufo sighting index
Reality of triangle ufos
Massive triangle and mass abductions

now i'm not 100% of any of these articles but I do find them interesting. So what do you guys think? ET or Government?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
theyre manmade. No aliens what so ever. We humans are damned smart when we want to be too. You can see them being tested often enough if you know where to go. Theres nothing alien about them.
edit on 2-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaDraconianX
Alpha, I see that you are new so welcome.
I tend strongly to believe they are the property of the United States Air Force

Or some offshoot of the government.

I highly suggest using the search function for endless entertainment an the "TR3-B".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Most or all are man made, but why can't the answer be both?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If you really want to know the truth, I suggest you watch "Stargate SG1" TV series..... then you decide
(same scenario, secret military/CIA has all the tech and the sheeple know nothing)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I really think man made. Otherwise they would have the technology to not be seen.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Mostly man made, maybe a few originals flying around, the blueprints and other things are found through some weird rituals, the plans are from the other side. -True story-

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The only credible researcher in the field I ever found was "Industrial Surrealism". Everything else on the subject of black triangles seems fake and staged to me. Especially when it involves "abductions". Honestly I give some space even for the idea that "Industrial Surrealism" is nuts as well, and there are no whatsoever black triangles in the sky. I can say that if there is, I cannot see any in Eaten Europe, maybe it's American thing, don't know. I have not noticed in Western Europe countries as well.

However this person seems to be legit when it comes to "disinfo agentura". He is low-profile intellectual, who seems does not want to spoil his research with empty words. As well, he presents his ideas slowly and always adding a grain of salt. Totally opposite to the "alien mania propaganda" we see usually. He also is not very popular and seems he does not want to become such. Well he might be just nuts in the end, but after getting familiar with his research (which takes at least of 8-10 hours, not for the ones with lack of patience) I'm willing to say that he MIGHT be onto something. But EVERYTHING else I've seen on the internet(and printed literature) in the last ten years is pure insult to the human kind and it's unique gift to render thought. Only money-makers, fake videos, hoax producers and vacuumed brains with no realistic cognitive traffic in their holo-minds (short of "hole in the head", not "holographic mind" as you might guess... yes it was a pun)

Watch his vids here:
m.youtube.com...

And yet... No real answer or research was executed by any public source, considering UFO for six decades. We have the same phenomenon as in the "enlightenment field", only empty talking, no real food on the table. And we are asking why the world starves...

The worst is that it seems we are gonna go the same manner the next six decades... What is the problem?! Are the freaks in governments confusing us with some media hoax for pretty long time, changing the social order meantime, or they all collaborate(imagine that) on keeping the UFO nature hidden from all the people. Yeah right. I guess the former sounds more accurate...

still open to new info and ideas,
-Argent

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

neither,interdimensional beings just like vallee predicted

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

wrong freaking wrong
humans are a bunch of """smart""" autistic chimps that think they are better than every other species in the universe icluding the ones that dont give a flying f#ck about wars
you cant imagine the shame that i have about being an human

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The question I've always had, regardless of who made them, is why the lights?

I mean they have this super stealthy craft that is above any technology we peons know about, and they put lights on it which destroys the stealth. If advanced beings want to study us without our knowledge, they could.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
lets see how much time it takes before this thread is derailred by astr0 believers

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

thinks that any vaguely triangular cloud is an btu (black triangle ufo)

hahahhaah NO

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

What makes you sure some or all cannot be stealthy?
Maybe multiple agendas or purposes come into play.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Greys, f#ing Greys

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord I agree that it sounds like the person is nuts. Watch at least the introduction series (takes few hours) if you want to see from where it might come some credability at his theories. But... Yes, as I started before, the guy could be just hallucinating on '___' and painting well on his PC afterwards, which makes him insane artist, which by itself is awesome thing, if you ask me. All alleged artists of the past were a bit nuts. Think over it...

However, when you pointed to that "distortion hypothesis" I must say you were into the bones of the UFO phenomenon.

Perhaps it is a psychological phenomenon or epiphenomenon linked to the collective unconscious and interacting with some independence and a parasitic type of limited and regulated with certain automation with human intelligence

edit on 2-6-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The one I saw (60 feet away) went from stationary to gone in the blink of an eye with no sound....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

What makes you sure some or all cannot be stealthy?
Maybe multiple agendas or purposes come into play.

Nothing makes me sure, until further info arises I'm open minded. They could be hidden everywhere and for some reason, every once in a while they decide to turn on the lights. I doubt its to comply with FAA regulations.

So if they were truly advanced beings and sometimes decide to show themselves, but only in a way that leaves room for doubt and other interpretations, what would the agenda be? Slow disclosure? Planting seeds of ideas over the course of multiple millennium? Or just f'ing with us advanced monkeys for laughs?

I have the same question if they are man made military crafts, why expose them? Perhaps to make other governments afraid?

I think many people think sightings are some kind of gotcha thing, where they slipped up and we found them. But in my mind any sighting would have to be intentional on the part of the craft owners.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

the dirstotion hypothesys is probally the closest we will ever get to finding an answer to this bizzare phenomena

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Most of us would give a lot for those answers!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join