It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Ufos, Extraterrestrial or Man made?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: intrptr

Now ill repeat there are places you can go if you know where and see these thing operate regularly. Not my problem if youre incompetent at finding or seeing them yourself.

Hey Bass!

Could you maybe clue me in as to where a few of these places are?

I'm due to (semi-)retire soon and an "encounter" has long been on my bucket list.

But, for some reason, despite some really cool experiences "out on the fringe" some might say, the BBT's don't seem to want anything to with me here in northern CA.

PM me if you want to keep things "discreet".

Thanks!
edit on 2-6-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Funny how both sides of the argument think the onus is on the other to produce the evidence.
"Where are the pictures to prove they are ET?"
"Where are the pictures to prove they are man-made?"

Of course, it all depends on how the argument is presented...you know, coming on here and commenting as if your 'knowledge' is the absolute empirical truth and everyone else is wrong...bar those who agree with you.

All I know, OP, is that I have only ever seen one triangular craft and that was while I was observing the Moon through some binoculars. The craft moved into the field of view from the bottom right-hand side. It was in focus, as was the Moon. It glided across the field of view in mere seconds...it was black being silhouetted against the Moon's light. It was a rounded wedge shaped, slightly thicker at the rear and had two small tail-fins that I could see. And then it was gone.

Man-made or ET? I could not say. It freaked me out at the time because it was so totally unexpected and in hindsight, it must have been some distance away to be in focus as it was. I can't even begin to work out its size or anything, as I am no genius when it comes to optics and distances etc.

I just tell it as I saw it.

Btw, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaDraconianX
There have been many sightings of black triangle crafts, some people claim them to be of alien origins while others state they are crafts made by the government. Testimonials claim both of these things and we can't really find out whether they are one way or the other. Some people even claim they have been abducted in these crafts by species such as the Greys or Reptilians. So my discussion would be centered around what truly are these crafts? Man made or Alien?

Here are some interesting articles/theories about the Triangle ufos:
Triangle ufos built by government claims ufo expert
Man claims aliens visit him after seeing black triangle ufo
NationalUFOReportingCenter Triangle ufo sighting index
Reality of triangle ufos
Massive triangle and mass abductions

now i'm not 100% of any of these articles but I do find them interesting. So what do you guys think? ET or Government?

You mortals use the term black triangle because of the 3 lights that form them..thinking it is a ship in cloak with aliens inside.What you call the black triangle is really something very special that has been identified.

The triangle ufo is 1 of 3 very powerful entities that have great power and the world governments and the elite below the earth have known about them for some time now.

These beings, have the power to open space and time to another galaxy in the middle of the triangle formation.These entities are the only aliens that life and earth should worry about.You mortals have never seen an alien spaceship because alien space ships with aliens inside from other planets, have never existed in this time frame.

Its fact that you see them,they are seen all over the world and caught on tape.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Of course we are. Smart, I mean. With apologies to any extra-terrestrial entities that may be reading this, you're smart, too.

Feel free to ignore the very real accomplishments that we "chimps" can take credit for, which include strange looking triangular flyin' machines that folks have seen all over the place.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Well excuse Me Mr. No proof 'proof'. You been round long enough to know ATS isn't about claiming secret knowledge without backing it with something.

But I get the whole discrediting thing, "UFO's are man made, I (wink, wink) know where they are kept, and you're stupid if you don't".

Geez really?

Bookmarked

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

One place you can see man made 'triangle' craft coming and going is Whiteman Air Force base, home of the B2 "Spirit", Intercontinental Stealth Bomber. If thats what he 'alluded' too.

Pssst: Its a secret, don't tell anyone.

Wiki

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I remember reading a report of a triangle craft where the witness could see very large rivets on the bottom of the craft.

Sounds like some one wanted you to think it was produced on earth.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They probably were rivets because they are man made craft. Not saying there isnt other weird stuff going on in this universe but 99 percent of all ufo cases are of human origen.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Now youre just being a troll. Sad really. A b2 bomber from whitman and these other craft are not mistakable for the other. You know better than that. Or maybe you dont. Who really knows with you at this point.

Again I nor anybody else here has to supply you with any proof of anything. Thats not how this works.

Think about this. Ive been here how long. Made how many claims with out "proof" and yet im not banned. Maybe theres more substance to my posts than you can perceive. Either way, Guess i fit in on ATS just fine. And i dont have to conform to you to do that. Wow what a concept.

Ever thought that providing proof might not be such a safe idea. Cause i can tell you pissing off certain folks who monitor ats is a stupid idea. And i dont want to piss those particular folks off they take their job extremely seriously. And my life is hard enough as is. You may laugh at that above statement...i dont.

And finally talk about discrediting things. Have any idea how many men and women who have developed, maintained and operate this equipment youve insulted by saying thry arent capable or smart enough to develop this sort of stuff because its obviously aliens. Give your fellow humans a little bit more credit and respect. Not all of them are as dense as you.
edit on 3-6-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Even if anybody came up with a genuine photo of said triangular shaped craft, there will always be doubters. I guess until you see one with your own eyes, some people will always doubt. I myself have never seen a triangular shaped craft, but I believe they are out there. Thats just me. And I am 99.9% certain they are man made.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

They probably were rivets because they are man made craft. Not saying there isnt other weird stuff going on in this universe but 99 percent of all ufo cases are of human origen.

They don't use big honking rivets on aircraft any more; They are flush with the surface. These were fake rivets to make the gullible think it was terran technology.
edit on 3-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaDraconianX

Reverse engineering, but from what? I strongly believe they are recovered from the aether, the void. whatever one wishes to call it...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
I have talked about this on other threads related to triangle ufo's. I think some are man made, but I also believe some are et. Esp. the ones that can take off at speeds that are in the blink of an eye. Those I do not think are man made.

No those are man made too. Theyre not always doing what you think they are and their movements can be deceptive
Also have to add to this for those saying the force of the more extreme maneuvers would kill a person. The obvious response would be they could be unmanned. Maybe it is possible they have learned to counter or somehow adjust and it's one hell of a wild ride for a highly skilled pilot. Or a robotic pilot. There are more possibilities I can think of but I'll save them for another time and forum.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Fortunately for the TR-3B pilot, it uses a plasma torus anti gravity centrifuge engine, it causes the craft to have reduced mass and probably acts as an inertia dampener.

Here is a youtube video about it.

edit on 3-6-2017 by SeekAnswers because: Youtube giving an error

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Certainly we are capable of making a craft that looks like this, which complicates the issue.

The question is can we make one that can cruise slowly like a blimp and also take off at high speeds like in the Belgium Wave.

Why would we fly this so openly for months over Belgium if it is so secret it still hasnt been revealed to this day? You can see videos of the officers give their account on youtube, appears the craft was releasing an orb of some sort that would fly out and return to the main ship, as if they were looking for something.

Easy explanation is it was a military craft, just doesnt add up to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
SOME of the sightings may help calibrate the others, there are probably many different causes including quite possibly extraordinary stimuli, so filtering out explainables and identifying the most interesting is a worthy goal.

Some triangles seem to be fully dark silhouettes, others are delineated by lights at the corners.

SOME of those were probably satellite triplets so that should be checked to eliminate them -- www.jamesoberg.com...

SOME of the others could be the 'light swarm' effect demonstrated by bright satellite reentries and disintegrations, which have been misleading some startled observers into perceiving a large single object with mounted lights -- those, too, can usually be checked and eliminated.

www.jamesoberg.com...

Many others will still remain of interest.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Again I nor anybody else here has to supply you with any proof of anything. Thats not how this works.

You're right, this is the internet. I meant you been around ATS longer than most and you know better than to just say "believe" whatever you say...

Thats not how ATS is supposed to work. Sad really, what its become, shame on those long standing members adopting the same position.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Some triangles seem to be fully dark silhouettes, others are delineated by lights at the corners.

Mostly, these sightings are directly attributable to landing lights on approach aircraft...

Metabunk

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Bhadhidar

One place you can see man made 'triangle' craft coming and going is Whiteman Air Force base, home of the B2 "Spirit", Intercontinental Stealth Bomber. If thats what he 'alluded' too.

Pssst: Its a secret, don't tell anyone.

Wiki

Having worked on a program to develop a prototype LAV that some might confuse with a certain type of UFO,

I think I'd have a pretty easy time identifying a B2.

Are you trying to be droll

Or are you trying to troll?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Certainly we are capable of making a craft that looks like this, which complicates the issue.

The question is can we make one that can cruise slowly like a blimp and also take off at high speeds

Why would we fly this so openly for months over Belgium if it is so secret it still hasnt been revealed to this day? You can see videos of the officers give their account on youtube, appears the craft was releasing an orb of some sort that would fly out and return to the main ship, as if they were looking for something.

Easy explanation is it was a military craft, just doesnt add up to me.

Speed is just a matter of applying enough thrust to a vehicle of low mass and little drag.

Low mass can be achieved with advanced materials (without going all "Woo Woo" and claiming the unproven existence of "anti-gravity" engines and such).

Drag can be attenuated by airflow management systems (perhaps employing the electromagnetic channeling of ionized air streams via laser generation of leading edge plasmas and electro-conductive surfaces?).

Why fly such a unique craft so openly?

Deniability.

If it looks and acts so unusual that it couldn't possibly be from Earth, it's so much easier to actively or passively deny that it IS from Earth.

Intelligence services love misdirection; it keeps them from having to answer so many questions

Because no one ever thinks to ask "those" questions!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join