It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Love the new avatar.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Looks like you got a fan?

@all:
And omg think about it! We could be the meta generation, or generation meta, sounds both good, to me!
Because I was thinking my "meet & greet" already happened, during a "near death experience". Spooky right?
But it fits all the "spiritual" approaches.
Most of the abductions.
Mind stuff like remote viewing, looking for signs in the environment to get push/pull impulses from the environment back, synchronicity, tarot, pendulum,... what have you, which "peripheral" gives also weak magnetic/electric "information bits" (because remember feedback/information is the basis of everything) ...
Because we don't see, we perceive. If I am aware of it it has gone through the most synapses, Mass, the heaviest wave. Broke the damm & caught my attention.

So in a way I'm at peace with it being a "meta-reality". What we perceive is not all they are, but it costs a lot of energy, even "over there". The dimensions we somehow feel "should be there",
would have to be little loops, and only the outer surface "touches" our universe.

The "real UFO"sightings are a problem tough, but I'd like to point out I've been saying that for a while:
It's more than one "alien species" we are facing. Which are inherently fundamentally different from us and each other.
We just need a way to detect who they are and where they are from. And I bet it's a zoo around us.

edit on 26-6-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Looks like you got a fan?

We pee in each others bowl of cheerios.

Lots of road to cover there in your post.

Thanks for inciting my Omnipresence. Ever hear Carl Sagan discuss inter dimensional beings? His comparison of flat landers to us is awesome. If not familiar, you might have to review this an infinite number of times. Its difficult for us to 'perceive' everywhere at once from our limited 3D perspective. Without going into all the science and math (what droll) just focus on his 2D flatlanders to our 3D perspective to the next level..

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Old news? Maybe we should practice more thinking entirely strange new ways?
Or in this case, I take that Carl and raise you one Aldous Huxley... or do I take the Parsons from my hand...?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Old news? Maybe we should practice more thinking entirely strange new ways?
Or in this case, I take that Carl and raise you one Aldous Huxley... or do I take the Parsons from my hand...?

"Dismisses out of hand"...'new' as in the way its always been?

Too bad you didn't make the connections, if you even reviewed it.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Haha no. I meant my big discovery is old news. It happens quite a lot. Maybe we should venture to take the thought to the next step is what I thought I said.

I might play too much hearthstone and magic?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Oh, got it.

Was that in the form of a question... "next step"?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Exactly which dirty little secret is tied up in that ally?
Carl says that's where we stand and I got maybe a Huxley who has had very deep thoughts about consciousness and now is on YouTube.
Or the crazy genius Parsons? Tesla? Is there so much underground testing, because we are the ones playing with technology you have to be "recruited" to get to see?
Or all of them and then some?

Because I keep thinking, which one of the publicly rejected are "occult" heroes, the equivalent of Einstein in this reality?
Or are they all just distractions?
Which direction did "the secret ones" take?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'll get back to you...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You are on a roll! In like two pages we spanned into unseen dimensions!

I think I got whiplash!

What I think happens that this wisdom is "old" in the sense they've been known about but not put into any use. Each time it is "discovered" it gets a new name. I like calling it "meta" like your doing plus it goes good with the curtains in this place!

Surface is the 2D side of the 3D!! Flatland for sure! I know it is just "word play" but what a funny thing to have happen! Surfaces, membranes, mem-brain,...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Spring time when the world feels fresh like cut grass hitting the nostrils making a full meal out of one inhalation. Toxicity is like being around a constant stale air of the same old rot coming from brains that forget to simply breathe.

Thanks for the jig; at around 2:44 there's a fellow with instruments on his legs to insure he keeps moving along to make noise; I wonder if the crickets want to sue for such blasphemy or are flattered so much to sing songs to lull him to sleep as the nightingale shakes her feathers in a giggle.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Good job, minister of inspiration

I think that was the main throw-up from me....

One more thing cause I just noticed, I think of time as something like an energy bubble we drain from. What's up with that?
Thoughts?

edit on 27-6-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Maybe we should venture to take the thought to the next step is what I thought I said.

Difficult to see. Like flatlanders can't perceive "up", we can't see perceive the next "D" (everywhere at once), so beautifully stylized by an image of a hypercube.

A hypercube is not an object, it is a 'becoming'.

Better to see it as 'becoming something else', for we can't draw it here, anymore than 2D flatlanders can draw the shape of a 'cube'. Maybe even better to imagine it as a circle (in 2D) a sphere (in 3D), and a... oh, never mind.

edit on 27-6-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

A hurdle we can't logically take...

Unless you see that everything goes down into a teeny tiny itsi-bitsi particle like the Higgs, graviton or whatever, there's no smooth surface all is fragmented into those tiny particles, and some of these, maybe all are the reaction from a reaction of the other side, since "time is ticking", the endless exchange "machine", the laying 8, Perpetuum mobile since it got started it swings an increasingly bigger 8.

At some very small scale, those itsi-bitsi particles become "portals".
But more like that particular "world" itself as you shrink the particle grows, kind of...

edit on 27-6-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

A hurdle we can't logically take...

Unless you see that everything goes down into a teeny tiny itsi-bitsi particle like the Higgs, graviton or whatever, there's no smooth surface all is fragmented into those tiny particles, and some of these, maybe all are the reaction from a reaction of the other side,

No matter how finely we divide matter it is still matter here in our limited dimension. Comparing again the slice that is 2D flatland ... our 3D world also contains theirs, just like the greater world of the 'fourth dimension' contains ours.

You can't find the spirit in gravitons or boggs, thats stupid science looking for its navel. The journey to the spirit is inward to and thru your soul, we already exist there in that realm. But mostly are trapped by our 'senses' here.

Think of it like trying to see when blind or hear when deaf. If you don't have those sense nothing you can do will enable you to perceive light or sound, even though they are all around us.

Same with perceiving the wider 'world'.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Yes, exactly! But I would like to point again at my personal experience to point out, the main access point to reach out frome one dimension to another (how ever dimension is structured at this point) would be the "best perceiving processors", ...
Our brain is great at perceiving, so much so we built sensors to perceive even more.
(*looks at her glasses, thinks about dogs noses, bats echolocation, ....)

But the computing is awesome.

But our hardware is very susceptible to hacking, even wi-fi in a way, an unprotected "Hotspot", if you got on-point-electromagnetic-field-oscillations-of whatever-frequency-you-choose-technology at your hands.
Which is a possibility. For us.

You want to know how many mri brain scans I got, with varying "tasks"?
Point is we have not the slightest clue how or why our brain functions the way it does.
Publicly? Because it's a convincing sharade...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sorry to interject in the conversation... but all and everything is in a constant state of becoming something else... and 2D is more of a cute concept when atoms are taken into account.

How many facets or dimensions one sees; depends on how much of an ego one grasps onto. 1 dimension is a past, another is a future and yet all arises and passes or skips right over the present moment where-ever a mind is involved.

When the eye looks and defines what it sees? There is no clear seeing it is an attachment that sees a label for what is and what is not otherwise? whatever is there... remains undefined. The same with the ear etc. it takes a lot of time and practice to clear all of these out back to clarity of the eye simply seeing without an ignorant mind grasping, after learning what one needs to? It can go directly back into the unborn state at any time with even more practice in non-attachment.

A strange anomaly develops when one also takes a vow of silence... where others brainwaves operating on the same frequencies start attaching to what the mental waves are giving off in vibration; from simply doing. Even though no word, no thought from oneself is arising... the dance of stupidity gets even more absurd in such grasping... and the hive mind truly shines a light on itself. People start confessing things, you hear them talking to themselves, you hear their plots their plans as if they were yelling them over a loud speaker and yet none of it sticks. Oneself not attached and yet others running around willy nilly over so many trivial things important to them and yet not important to oneself.

It is truly like being invisible or a ghost when people are led around by their minds that they could never even see you; past and future collide over and over in such groupings called memory and planning the wu wei? The know nothing/not... is to sit in a constant state of satori or simple awareness of all that is arising and passing even while asleep instead of dreaming.

This is exactly why the historical Buddha one of so very very many; at least 20 since... said when asked? He was awake why? Because he realized everyone grabbing past or hunting future where not present at all and more like a spectre or in a constant dream state of mental formation attached to concepts instead of dwelling in actual reality. It is a reality albeit a conceptual one; however not the absolute or ground luminosity of reality.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You're always more than welcome to interject here

But (sorry if the following feels unrelated, what you wrote is what made me think & this happened)

God is my witness, all I want, all I care for is steering into the direction I want them to take, don't vote for me, vote for points actually going to be legislation.
I want the absolute power, not all just enough to make me main share holder of this planet and
I will give it back to the people, 51%.

That's the ransom.
You should feel cold steel on your neck by now, all you 49% holders.
All the ascended masters can be considered meta-left. Politics wise,
if it's environment
society
science
biology
My stakes are high. My life and all that could have been, or one of the two will end as possibility, me or the reflection of the mirror of me, but one has to die. In a radical stroke, that comes from the clear decision that has been made.
The irritating reflection is naturally what one goes against.
In the first cycle.
If forced to decide the world, or the mirrored one? Who dies?
2nd cycle.
You or the mirrored one? "Me..."
3rd (× 10th see you should be scared) cycle.

...after that, (the next cycle, will also be 4th (×10th)....
If I win I will show you the real Robin Hood
in me.
From the very beginning it was you and me.
Invisible man
One dies.
Soon.

I believe the green man comes from "there was once a lot of forest..." and people are seeing pareidolia easiest in trees. Movement in the corner of the eye, etc... invisible man,
Green Man
The one who thinks he rules.

edit on 27-6-2017 by Peeple because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

With attachment to past present drifts there, with plans for the future the moment is lost... dreaming bubble after bubble how many yous are there? One for each person you know... and yet only one YOU that no one but you will ever know. As long as you or I inhabit a form to anyone else? There is no death... only bubbles popping.

I had a group mental attack encircle me directly specifically at me saying "go skeletal" over and over like a dancing circle a group mediation of blah blah that did not care for the message or words that I have to say; due to wanting control. power, and or other nonsense.

So what happened? I found myself underground and the roots grew through my bones filling the marrow with sap and other things needed and over time the worms become sinew and muscle and now like any ol sly fox I sit virtually invisible to all those ignorant of such things... a murder? For sure but how many times has that occurred over a countless course of times?

There is no self just awareness. Other beings try to hide themselves lay in wait like oh no dont see me understand or discover me; and yet no big deal I hold no bias towards them... I feel and see them run through stab me with knives point and accuse but only a conceptual being bursts and yet awareness continues on moment to moment to moment.

edit on 27-6-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I think we are contacted by that realm, they appear to us, wispy, shadowy, imperfect, fragmented images of their real form. We are allowed to view that 'realm' or its denizens because they choose to make us aware of it them there, here..

Otherwise we are locked into our shell, our trap, well, repository, vessel.

Just like 2D flatlanders can't see "Up".

Neither can we see 'everywhere and or everywhen' at once. Theres no word for it. (Everywhen elicits a spell check red flag).

We needn't worry though, our first brush with the physical plane was in the womb, (In the world but not yet in the world), then born to here, we learn to use our senses over time.

Same with the next birth from this 'womb' to over there, dying being born over there, we will learn to use our new senses there just like we did here. We won't need math or science to do it there either.

And there will be Midwives attending the birth so it comes out okay...

can't wait, what a wonder it will be...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join