It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be the undeniable proof

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I often think about what would be the absolute undeniable proof of alien visitation. Not talking about past times but now, present days. What kind of disclosure has to happen in order for me or maybe for many to believe one hundred percent that extraterrestrials are on Earth right now.

Would I believe if I look up to the sky and there are alien ships floating? No I would think of Project Blue Beam

The alleged purpose of Project Blue Beam is to bring about a global New Age religion, which is seen as a core requirement for the New World Order's dictatorship to be realised. There's nothing new in thinking of religion as a form of control, but the existence of multiple religions, spin-off cults, competing sects and atheists suggest that controlling the population entirely through a single religion isn't particularly easy. Past attempts have required mechanisms of totalitarianism such as the Inquisition

Youtube? There is so much fake BS on it I don't even watch them videos anymore.

Would I believe the mainstream media? I don't know, would you? Articles like the below... If this would be on as a breaking news on every single media outlet well, maybe.

exopolitics.org...

Leaders from a diverse collection of religious communities issued an extraordinary statement for world unity in a video message released last week. The call to world unity is a prelude to disclosure of extraterrestrial life according to independent sources working with secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode

A scenario like the movie 'Arrival'? World wide event? Yes that, for me would be the closest to a disclosure.

My question to you, be a believer or a skeptic or even someone who absolutely deny the possibility of extraterrestrials.

What would make you believe without a doubt if one on one face to face with an extraterrestrial is not an option?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

A meet & greet.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I could see earth being an oasis of the void. Aliens stop by do some science and data collecting. Maybe a probe or two lol.

I don't need other people's evidence. I did for the first time last week saw my very first ufo. It wasn't a meteor. I've seen them on several occasions. At first what I thought was a star in the sky shoot downward very fast. At that moment I knew what I saw. And it was awesome. What was weird. Later that night pa turn pike had a lot of equipment moving back and forth...I won't make any assumptions but the timing was impeccable.

All those stars and galaxies. There are more intelligent and maybe even ruthless beings out there.
edit on 26-6-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: silly little typos

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yeah but yeah looking up and seeing aliens...

ships, you know, ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't.

And really bad tasting purple sausages with offensive toppings. and all that jazz.

project what now? nah, if I see something in the sky that has more than a glowing dot shape, that isn't 2 million miles up and just sitting there, but instead is an obvious craft, I won't be thinking "Oh dear, the gubmints done it again..."

and I'll be far away from a corn field, alone, in the middle of nowhere with my pals bob and barry. I'll be in a city. That will kinda settle it for me, when I grab dopy mcIphone next to me and say "What the hell is that?" before we get obliterated to make way for a hyperspace bypass..

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
A live event sporting or otherwise. Say the World Cup final, and they land in the middle of the pitch and show themselves.
Something like that would be good enough for me.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Something spontaneous, very well covered globally, not something planned ahead by the TPTB. Yes it would be enough for me.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Literally nothing .
We've had Presidents Governors Generals
a former CIA chief nuclear silo commanding
officers and pilots of course all stating
there is something to the phenomenon.

Many sightings involved video,film, audio,
radar,sonar & infrared.
All pointing to the fact we are not alone.

So what would it take on top of what's
already been vetted ?
Nothing, that's the point, in the face of incredible evidence
just say it's impossible and you're done .

edit on 26-6-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I was just talking with my wife about this yesterday.

When you get right down to it, it would take more than what humans are capable of today, and with technology in its current state, in which a full 20 years or so (highly conservative?) has not been disclosed to the public, I am not confident I would believe anything I see, any sounds coming from the sky or certainly any “news” coming from...well, anywhere really.

For me to truly believe there were some intelligent alien presence on Earth, they would either need to be standing two feet away from me (so I could physically touch them), or they would have to communicate with me in some definitely-not-my-own-mind-fooling-itself kind of way, say with a telepathic bond so profound that it wouldn’t matter if I was losing my marbles or not anymore.

Of course even then it might take some further punctuation as to eradicate all doubt - like some conveyance that no Earthling could fathom that explains, in a split second, our entire ACTUAL state of being and/or true history on this planet (i.e. “I have questions and a desire to have a very long conversation.”)

In other words, I guess it would take some kind of highly personal proof or interaction (perhaps for more than just me?). If they are either more advanced or more evolved, who’s to say that couldn’t happen with some kind of telepathic “spam” to every person on the planet, from the same singular entity, at the same exact time? It would certainly be reassuring to a hugantic swath of our species (if not a majority); it would make their superiority known (as to quash any fear-producing actions), and it would render any doubt, suspected plot or subterfuge irrelevant.

Of course, if they’re bad guys, or simply look at us and inevitably deduce their obvious superiority (“Look at ‘em! They’re still not much more than Neanderthals!”), then this is all certainly moot. What would they care if we believed or not?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Nothing. ..because they are here.. always were. We ignore all evidence.

There will never be any kind of disclosure..because we already have had it.. .and refuse it.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

A meet & greet.

We all 'go there' when we 'pass'.

Sorry, gotta wait.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

There's nothing new in thinking of religion as a form of control, but the existence of multiple religions, spin-off cults, competing sects and atheists suggest that controlling the population entirely through a single religion isn't particularly easy.

Dviding us against one another sets the stage for their control thru our disagreement with each other about who's god is better. That and nationalism, flags, mom, apple pie, etc. Not only is religion rooted by the state as a form of control but different religions insure conflict at the base of everyones defense mechanisms.

I agree YouTube is full of defelection. "Disclosure" , as in full disclosure occurs when we 'pass on or pass away'.

I sawer one thingy long ago. It wasn't Earth tech, but was technical. Over 'there' (all around us) they wait for us to join them.

Gotta do our time here first.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am not sure there is proof that would be undeniable.

Picture? Photoshopped
Video? CGI
Govt announces it? Don't trust the govt.
Live feed of landing and meet and greet? Hollywood did it in cahoots with the establishment

Maybe if Aliens invaded and started destroying cities people would believe it, but then again many would also say it was the Russians.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

A meet & greet.
My same response. Nothing less will be believable anymore.

Even then I would play it by ear. Deception runs strong.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Understandable. Sniff it's a$$hole without clothes, right? Me too.

Probably will never happen. Imagine the diplomatic catastrophe!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing not even an OOPA on your desk, not the girl at the club half drunk telling ya that they are here. Nor aliens in forest equatorial. Nor Pilots abducted ,nor any amount of whistle blowers. I for myself have seen enough prove and evidence to conclude that they are here right now... and that's where the story ends , thats where it always ends.

All proof can and is denied . Proof is only proof if those in power consider it to be proof..

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Understandable. Sniff it's a$$hole without clothes, right? Me too.

Probably will never happen. Imagine the diplomatic catastrophe!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am not sure there is proof that would be undeniable.

Picture? Photoshopped
Video? CGI
Govt announces it? Don't trust the govt.
Live feed of landing and meet and greet? Hollywood did it in cahoots with the establishment

Maybe if Aliens invaded and started destroying cities people would believe it, but then again many would also say it was the Russians.

It would work if the alien craft/visitors do not disappear after the landing.

When people can go and look at it by themselves, film/stream it over social media, then you'll have undeniable proof.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
well it's pretty straightforward:
they should appear in front of a large crowd
stick around long enough for said crowd to take pictures or videos of them that aren't a blurry shaken low resolution mess.
I'm not saying they need to go on Oprah, but there needs to be a SOMETHING that at least can make us say "ok something actually is going on, and it can be attributed to ET life and that something needs to be studied"

right now what do we have? those BS videos you mention from youtube, those laughable documentaries of "small metal thing found in woman's arm claiming she's been abducted, studies are inconclusive, so...yeah cue creepy music"
and of course all those pictures and blurry videos of pretty much whatever don't help at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Nothing. ..because they are here.. always were. We ignore all evidence.

There will never be any kind of disclosure..because we already have had it.. .and refuse it.

I hear this a lot lately. Disclosure already happening. What disclosure? Personal stories/sightings? Yes some of them plausible, not disclosure. Thousand years old cave drawings or other weird findings? Ok, interesting but not disclosure.

Don't get me wrong I want to believe, but disclosure is when the majority of the 7 billion people is on the same page.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

A laser pointer for hologram detection. It will show real quick if something is physically real or not. Its interesting that pointing these at the sky is illegal, no?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join