It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I always think something huge is about to happen because I was raised climatically. Climax, the strong finalé. If it did to me what it will do to everybody... Or you.
Just seeing something strange would # people up for good.
The own voices get louder too. We don't even know what the limits are. How much is just the brain doing as good as it can given the circumstances?
What is consciousness? What has it?
I don't want to throw around accusations but what the masons have and reptilians don't is they're real.
Scientology has a few points where it's not wrong. We all battle little demons. It's a war on the mind. And we can assume the opponent has a hierarchical structure.
Unfortunately Scientology is stuck. Research would have to be done. Again people think you put a fancy name on it and the rest will come automatically.
But my point was it can't be freemasons, they don't have any research beside a humanistic one. Stories and symbols, is all they have.
What remains are state intelligence services. Which is foreseeable.
The story doesn't end with a few lights.
Know yourself. So you can tell the difference when somebody else is pulling the strings.
But life goes on, this story is going on for thousands of years, our extinction is not imminent.
We are not alone. We might not be free.
Understanding consciousness will show us the zoo around us.

you and I both know the house is haunted...
edit on 10-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I agree with most of what you said.
But for now the end game i see is community and judgement through peers instead of daddy.
The network of humans is showing its first major legs. Society is being molded by society.

So the end is for now, a less negative version, of the tattle tale system predicted in books like 1984 and a brave new world. Except in this universe its self organizing and central control is lost until ai becomes big. Hence elon musk being involved with "open ai"

But then he left that venture at least a year ago and its no longer opensource.

But anyway peeps its all one thing as i always say. Im reverbsing. From my location, the reverberation echo station.

My intelligence is what gives me my space. My separateness to be mostly one being. The rest I just play dumb.

I have no goals anymore.
Its a nice show we all make though.

The house is haunted no doubt.
We know.

Oh and Ill be a little more honest than i have been lately. The entry point into our reality is the mind. So of course someone will say its all in your head, and i coyly agree. Ha. Even more reason to be on top of the know thyself game. Nice music btw.

edit on 10-4-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You have got it, I think!

Suddenly my plithy “think for yourself, question all authority”, does not seem to dumb.

You are the Zen master who makes the grass green.

Understand that statement and you are further along than most.
edit on 11-4-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: WTH happened to my words on my post??

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Weirdness abounds.

I have not been posting because they read what I say.

Totally paranoid and crazy sounding... I know!

Something flew over my head one day as I sat on the couch watching TV. I heard it come from behind, buzz just over my head, then fly off, level, a long ways away. My living room stops about 20 feet (3.something meters) with walls then the outside. This flew level past the walls and I could hear it keep on going.

And there is a light I see about ten feet past my bedroom wall that looks like a door opening to a room with a bright enough light that I can see it every now and then. There is nothing past the wall but a lawn and apartment building... it is not headlights because the only way in perpendicular to my window. And that is blacked out so I might sleep!

Anyhoo, this picked back up recently. I hear people walking on my floor and “metal” (but muffled) doors opening and closing just beyond the walls of my apartment.

I sound like a crazy person! I know!! But this is 4 or 5 years now that this has been going on.

I don’t know why. I am just trying to sleep!

And got some music dreams back! Beware!!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am reading Orange Sunshine, and the stuff I have read before is starting to make sense.

One of the kids that lived in the group back then called it “cultish”. But one thing they said didn’t make sense: “We all live in an orange submarine...” But when I put it together with the title...

They were talking about Orange Sunshine, the LDS that they commissioned to be made by a chemist for them (I think it might have been after Owsley but been drinking watching golf, so a bit fuzzy...)

Anyway, they were also running Mexican pot and hash from Afghanistan. They wanted to do an epic run of Mexican pot to Hawaii and use the profits to run hash back to the states.

The pot was called Calis, in Mexican, but in English, we pronounce it as, “Calitas”, which is the lyrics to Hotel California!!

Anyway, neat little gem of knowledge for us back of the class kids!!!
edit on 12-4-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Finnish thought

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It is coming to the end.

That sux!

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed the ride as much as I did and keep it going!

Within the next month, I will replace my broken computer. Then the shiz gets real! And that ends my experience here.

So we don’t get to do exit threads (why??!!), so letting the people that I love that this incarnation of my digital ego will come to an end.

Read, learn, understand. And, think for yourself and question all authority!!!

The MetaCafe giverth, the MetaCafe taketh away.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Still love you, take care, live well and prosper, may our paths cross again.
This Black Sun revolves around you. You are the centre of your universe, love.
edit on 13-4-2019 by Peeple because: I'm an idiot

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I have a month or two. It is coming because I hate working for other people. Especially those with no vision.

Those guys crossbred the calitas with the hash and created Maui Wowie!! It is fun facts like that I love finding.

Plus I owe ya’ll some tunes!

Taking most of next week off. So look out!!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I believe it when I see it. But please do it! I'm waiting for about two years for that to happen!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Welp, this happened to me this morning (and they will know when I post this... crises, I sound paranoid)

I came out of a dream where I found the “best” solution and was not thinking about that at the moment. Then I heard a song by The Eagles which ends with a slides guitar solo (In the City???), but I “hummed” along with it in me mind.

A DJ said stuff like the last time but announced the song and stopped.

I know that solo! And the song! It is an anchor between the two realities (only good term I can give it).

What the hell is going on???!!!

Everybody ignores what I say,,, like they have been got to already!

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Ive been gotten to. Haha.

Not in the way people imagine ya know?

I move my power and force in another direction.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm not sure I get what you say? Who got to us? The best solution for what? You're upset the song you were dreaming was playing on the radio when you woke up?
Who ignored what you say? We're all here for you.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Maybe more paranoid than I thought!

I try to explain this to people I know (being watched, having my dreams screwed with somehow, that and there is an over lay dimension on ours... Jesus, I sound effin crazy!) but nobody understands what this means.

Even here, seems like I get a smile and nod, and politely ignored.

And now that I think about it, it was Pink Floyd, One of These Days. And the same “Galaxy (something, number) network...”

This is so weird! I don’t know how to relate it to what everyone knows because it so “out there”.

So, I am recruited as some kind of problem solver during my sleep. For good measure they have a team watching me. What I solve is a substitute for the actual problem so I don’t get “clued in” as to what they are doing.

I know! I sound crazy!!

Am I part of the “dreamers” he-who-shall-not-be-named was taking about?? Is this something different? Is it something new??

Until last night, it was messing with my sleep. A bit of grungy fungi has given me some respite. I feel good right now! Like TEOT of last thread... not the emotional freak I am here on this one!

Sorry. I don’t need a solution just a shoulder to b1tch into every now and then!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Im just not into it anymore. I think i said as much a year ago maybe. I have my reasons.
I dont think you are crazy, but i know how crazy sounding things can make you crazy.
So i just skip over anything that isnt useful to me.
Im still having crazy sychros at a rate that by my estimations is way above the xhances of coincidences, but the math is impossibly complex so i dont know the odds of having a thought,seeing that thought on tv exactly as, seeing it in print on my phone.

There is something to these things, but if you look too hard you can see whatever you want to see. Einsteins losing your pants quote if he said it.

Psychology has become my main focus.
Subjective is the only ways to see.b
Objective isnt even real.

So im just off in my own world trying to figurebout the basis of meaning when there is no basis for basis.

Lols

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Now I think I get it, we weren't talking a while so I was a bit out of tune. Write it down, everything, your dream, who's watching you when, maybe even with pictures. What ever weirdness happens, write it down, organised with date and time.
"They" don't like that and even if it continues, you have the good feeling that if something should happen to you, which I really hope it won't but if, people can find it.
We have to get this stuff out in the open somehow. I started a book about it, about what happened to me '14 plus some time. And while it's fiction I hope it's my contribution to raising awareness.
It's real, I know it, you know it, a few others do.
And I am always here, with open eyes and sincere interest.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Sorry. I don’t need a solution just a shoulder to b1tch into every now and then!

Not offering a solution but I wonder whether you took up my suggestion to cut back on the beer. The reason I suggested it was because hops are rich in estrogen and alcohol consumption of any kind raises estrogen levels, so drinking beer is a double-whammy. Additionally if you are carrying any fat around your mid-rif and are a beer drinker to boot, you are probably hoarding estrogen there. Too much estrogen in your system may cause panic-attacks and anxiety, which can lead to fuzziness of thinking and communicating.

Estrogen is one of the toxins I struggle to break down and it is an utter bitch when I don't watch the signs that I am backing up. My thinking, reactions and especially my emotions can get waaaay wonkey. I still have the odd beer, because I love beer, but not when I know my estrogen levels are teetering on the edge.

So as I said not a solution, just a sharing of experience that might help in calibrating your system.

Bear in mind that it's a marathon not a sprint and take care of yourself.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Holy #ing Easter! God answered my prayer! Seriously I thought please give me weed. The one and only beauty queen, love of my life. I lost her to.
I smoke since I was 12.

And I was functioning better than now.
If you want to kick the mafias out of business
LEGALISE
I love god the most when I'm high!

Point is he did. True story. I found some. In the park. I'm incredible happy.

Do you want to know how I did it?
After all the take away is:
I prayed, please god let me find weed and I did.

edit on 22-4-2019 by Peeple because: piaff

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Sorry I have been away from here.

I finally got the Pointy Haired Boss to understand that when you assign a task/job duties to someone who cannot access the systems then it is a problem (actually, even dumber stuff happened but that is not the point).

Good lord, work suxs! Don’t do it!! Run away!

But it also gives me something to do... so it doesn’t suck as much as I claim. Just that it it is eating me time up. And training people I don’t know is just sad since it is, what, 6 different people now? GAH! And *sigh*

I miss being “in tune” with the weirdness!!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Q: What can’t Daniel-San attend the Dojo anymore?

A: Because Mr. Miagi caught him waxing off!

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Lol!

love you dude.

my work is the same. Full of newbies. Cant teach them fast enough until its the next guy or girl. Constant cycle. You'll get it together. those above you might keep it dicy, but still lol. life ... hahaha.

people.. hahaha.

peeps!

love you guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join