It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

We've moved past the bell tests showing local realism isnt a thing.. now reality is not one thing with the newest experiments.

One person can experience a reality with light going through the right slit. Another person can measure it out the left and they are both right. Reality doesnt have to be consistent to everyone.

Ive always thought this because of my strangenesses..

@peeps. I knew what you were talking about haha, I was just playing since you should be a little careful what you say.

Restaurant hell yea.. i refused to go to work 3 days.. then they caved fixed some things. Then i got pissed again and quit 4 days later im back but i refuse to do any more bs. Maybe im only here until they replace me.. i could stay i dunno. Ive built a bit of a name, i can really work anywhere in my town. Whatever the future is im not going to work for four months no days off getting calls at 3am asking about what food is in the restaurant. Its beyond torture and retarded.
Watch them try and do this wedding without me. The bride chose bad food, i did the rehersal and destroyed it. I secretly tweaked it to make it better. They want the exact food again. 100 people. Good luck bros.

I cant be replaced so who knows what they will do. Ill try and teach them as best i can and work under them or go find a more renowned chef to work under. I can learn so so much more.

Hope youre doing well peeps. It sure sounds like you are doing well.

edit on 4-4-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I saw this and thought of you and your "beautiful Ones" in Universe 25...

There’s a well-known test on mice called conditioned place preference, where the mice are conditioned to associate locations with thing, and if they like the thing, they’ll have a preference for the place. After raising mice with other mice, the researchers moved individual mice into two new settings they’d never seen before: one where they were alone, and then a social setting with other mice. Then, the mice were left to choose between either setting.

The researchers tested the mice at 14 different ages, from just after weaning to mature adults. The preference for the social room peaked around adolescence, then declined until adulthood, when they didn’t show a preference for either room. This demonstrated the existence of some sort of critical period around adolescence where the mice found social behavior rewarding.

For a final test, explained Dölen, they used “a bunch of molecular genetic tricks” to tag the mouse brain cells that produce and store oxytocin, a molecule whose various functions include influencing social behavior. The tagging allowed the researchers to stimulate just these cells. They saw the same results, where mice with stimulated oxytocin neurons preferred the social setting 48 hours later. This implies that oxytocin played a role in the opening of the social reward learning critical period, and that MDMA, with has been linked to these cells, could help reopen the period.

gizmodo.com...

I'm curious as to whether the mice grind their jaws.

It's a Brave New World!

I think that there is a lot to be said about being simpatico, synchronisation is fun and all, but I am not the greatest fan of formation dancing.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I agree. If there is something bigger to be found it is where the smaller concentrates. Plants & mammal, plancton and fish/water-mammal. That kind of abstraction, or magnitude. In us lives so much stuff! Small consciousness (plants) and animal for example often have a relationship which is mutual. "I help you, you help me"
But they're far apart in "worth", or intelligence, or level of consciousness.
All clones all one organism spreading through every living thing.
Imagine we learn to use the fact that we can use the microorganisms in our body to manipulate others.
Magic.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Poor BB!?

That's sad. I want you to have at least two days off and work only 6 hours. But earning enough to buy free time activities you love.
That would solve the unemployment issue too.
Happy worker bees.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's not saying it's not also whatever makes the sparks flow in our grey matter. It's a cacophony of influences.
That's how we define "alive" not? It's having a purposeful impact on its environment. A lot of things are alive in us.
What if they function as one? From our perspective they are one. Me, we, Gaia.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Well both times i quit i had 3 days off lol. Two vacations in like 2 weeks. I feel a lot better.
Im also refusing to do anything extra and you know i dont need to work that much. I live cheap 400$ is basically everything i have to spend per month. My checks have been consistently over 1k. Leaves me realistically 1k of do whatever with per month. So instead i could work normal hours and have like 500 left over. I dont buy petrol or have to fix my car my phone is 35 a month.. material objects hold little interest to me. I mostly spend money on consciousness technologies.. haha..

Reverbs is valuable but not invulnerable.

Don't use him up!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Since we're sharing, you know what makes me unhappy?
I would love it if I could say what it is and what it does.
We have chosen the word woo.
I think it isn't "the Club of Rome" I found a coin from them on the height of the woo. So they obviously don't know what's going on and it's maybe not even a thing.
I got a call from someone identifying himself as "the bank" which means it's obviously not a real bank. Because that was all he said.
I was begging in an email to get a chance to talk to someone I don't know but thought strongly is somehow involved in this story. Leave the internet cafè to smoke and there's this guy looking me in the eyes and saying "that was beautiful" and disappear back into the faceless masses.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching.
And just because they're watching doesn't mean they know what's happening.
I love mysteries but I'm not good at solving riddles.
Ey Imagine illuminati are dead freemasons. That's why L.Ron made them sign those ridicoulous contracts over billions of years because if somebody stumbles upon this it's them. They're all about getting to know yourself and developing your potential. Self improvement or have I misunderstood that? And let's face it for a second the USA are such an attraction to people because of the individual freedom. Everybody envies your lifestyle, because... well people and the US as Dude would be what we in Germany call a Proll.
"Look how rich I am!"
I got side tracked, sorry point is L.Ron (I like that it Sounds like middle American Mafia ElRon) was a Mason. So ask yourself what do freemasons and Scientology have in common?
Besides the parts which are clearly fiction. But everybody does have their demons no matter how we call them.

edit on 6-4-2019 by Peeple because: auto

Point is I can't say what it is and that makes me unhappy. What speaks for it is we know they exist. Like all the other secret Clubs and Services. Just to point at freemasons or wealthy globalist Jews seems to easy. Operation gladio killed a guy. Mossad Kills people. CIA tortures and kills people...they're not humanists. That comes with the job you can't be.
Everything is focused on getting the attention. Facebook calculates with the stimulation you get when someone "likes" you. Look at all the addicts.
That's true since the invention of the radio and now we have 5G at our doorstepps. Everything is about "getting into their heads".
Why are they trying so hard?
Trump is no freemason. And I'm still waiting for the draining the swamp stuff, but it looks more like he's struggling to survive. I don't claim I know what's going on in the Freemason States but from the outside it looks like a #storm.
Like I said the thing about the freemasons is they're real and Scientology is their stepchild.
And if I look at what Scientology believes and does it strikes me as weird.
That's kind of like what I believe. Not as colourful like LRon described it of course but there's something in our mind driving us towards destruction or evolution. Death or success.
I don't believe we have to bring in demons or weird named creatures to explain that part.
Yet here we are.
Everybody working with the mind comes across a personality.
All religions, all new age stuff, we automatically give it a personality. Believe in ghosts.
Two times did I wake up with a Pater Noster on my lips because in my dreams I felt a cold presence. There are scary beings and cute beings.
"God" is a zoo.

edit on 6-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

edit on 6-4-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I know I'll get locked up, because I am so crazy. Want to bet?
So I won't probably be able to write for some time.
I need real Marijuana. I've been smoking regularly, daily since I'm 12.
That's my normal. I can't think straight without it.
Alcohol just doesn't give me anything.
If I want to alter my state of mind I need something stronger.
Something that actually does something.
They're waiting for me to leave the house would be going too far.
It's all good I can stay inside. No need to worry.
But I have someone from the "Betreuungsgericht" visit me tuesday and she'll get me locked up.
Want to bet?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I just want to say
It really happened.
Something really messed up is going on.
I don't believe in the mental illness theory.
Everything that happened to me did happen.
And it all made sense at the time.
I honestly believe we are screwed.
We made contact thousands of years ago and didn't notice.
Think about all the abduction stories. Jesus, Mary, everybody who walked with god. Enoch, I think?
To strive to be like Jesus does that mean getting super powers like he had? I would love that.
But could be Jesus was half alien.
I like to feel like I'm an alien too.
If I'm right stuff is about to happen. It just has to.
Everybody gets their own show.
I just have to wait somewhere safe(? or is it save?) ...I don't even know how to spell it.
If it's a mass epidemic of toxoplasma or something else doesn't matter.
It's real.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Zoooombies! Aaaaaaaaaaah!

I have to admit it does try to kill me. "The second you die I will come" it said it repeatedly. Whatever I'm in contact with...

edit on 6-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It doesn't care much about that obviously. If I am dead or alive. My last breath statement is:
Something touches our mind and plays funky games with us.
Nobody knows what it is. But it starts with tiny things.
Sometimes as small as a thought.
If it is interested in you that grows to total control. I was paralyzed on one occasion.
Be grateful if it's not interested in you.
Or not. Depends on your character.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Peeps, alive is the state I want you in. The world does need you.

Sorry.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and be “more” and don’t worry.

I am reading Orange Sunshine about the the acid movement in the 60s and it teaches a bunch of concepts that you have problems with.

Read, read, read, I am not smart just well read!!

You can too!!!

It is coming to an end as I am about to venture off to another “social media” of a-holes I don’t want to deal with (and if it was anything like today... I hate people).

All things come to an end.

Don’t take it any other way... I love you Nadine! All of the crazinesst things you have done. I just can’t help urge you into those states anymore.

That is why I have not hung out here.

I am tired of working for someone else. I am ready to finally step out... but that means leaving this behind.

I like this! I love you! I don’t want to say goodbye.

ARG!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Stay cool. You don't have to sign out from ATS just because I share a bit from inside the castle.

Why do you go? Why!?

edit on 7-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
God is the zoo and the keeper. But what Adventures you have if you travel with your mind is up to you.
Most people just say god for convenience. And just are looking for somebody who sounds like he knows what he is talking about. They use god as an excuse for not thinking for themselves.
To me it's a working title. The unknown.
But it's clear it's something having a big impact on the mind of the experiencer.
And bias matters.

But I have a feeling nobody questions really what it is, what is it made of, where does it live, why is it doing what it does, endlessly on on and on...
Something having an impact like this should be researched.
It's messing up the experience of being me quite a bit.
And I'm sure there's nothing special about me.
edit on 7-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

That's the game, right? How many people (have to) pay attention to you. Successful in other words.
People are dying, like the "Club 27" is a thing. Dangerous.
Elvis was obviously just there to entertain the troops.
And had a thing for "innocence".
But that's just music, there are other things to catch our attention.
The thing about the freemasons is they're real and Scientology is their stepchild.
For self improvement. The mind and what it does.
I'm sure they've noticed there's something odd about the individual experience.
So many Gods and Jesus and whatnot.
Beings without a body. What would that be like?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I just keep on rambling. You're the nicest people of all of my internet experience.
I hope we all find a way to come here every now and then.
Internet should be a basic right. Hook us all up.
But free as its inventor wanted it to be.
More free "Wlan Hotspots". With an advertisement sure: be greatful to xy.
(That's what we call it in Germany Hotspot)
I think more free stuff is a sexy slogan.
Free internet, free housing and you can pay for upgrades.
But your home country has to provide you with those things, Basic survival needs to be a given.
In your home country.
Everybody just go home.
Build.
A New World Order

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The second words are I'm high. It's still 2 hours away, no hurry.
From all the clinics, Frankfurt was the best. The garden they had!
And good doctors who did a little research.
I'll beg them to read ATS. All my monsters in the closet.
Imagine you have to face something that could potentially wipe out humanity.
Or drive everybody insane.
It could happen to anyone.
But it's really big. It #s up your entire experience of reality.
But it's real.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I just said I don't want it and she left. No second words necessary.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I got a little paranoid.
Look at what contact does to me.
It makes me think I should get locked up.
Nothing big, just a few little things.
I'm drowning.
But I soldier on!
Something drastical like a joke. Maybe it ends with me running down the streets:
The end is here. I make a pretty sign.
Block the traffic.

I'm not getting locked up.
Sounds like not much but it's big news for me.

edit on 9-4-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The ongoing truth seems to be those who are on the frontier mentally always think something huge is around the corner.

Its mostly untrue.

My psychic is near zero.

I feel like energies are more coming together than ripping us all asunder.

It could be said "the other" is just a misunderstood part of the self that needs exposing.

I dont really know what I really think.

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join