It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is the Group Hug

originally posted by: Night Star
I know, group hug!!!!!!!

May you all slumber sweetly or awaken with joy, you who reside on 'the other side'.
I will rest and remember you in my dreams. In 'dreamtime' we can solve our problems and gather to tell tales of wonder.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Aww, that pic made me laugh!

And then your words made me cry! (happy tears,lol)

love you!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Night cocked her head to the side and listened to the words come spilling forth from the young warrior. She thought for a moment before speaking herself. "This evil that you speak of that plagues the mortal realm knows no bounds. We have found it here in this realm as well, long before you found us Lucid. We have fought hard against the darkness with our ever present light and love. Sometimes the answers cannot be found in secret, long forgotten scrolls or dusty tomes in hidden libraries. Darkness has existed alongside the light from the beginning of time."

Jojopo the goblin placed a comforting hand upon the Elf's shoulder and looked to each of the Sheddites. "Together we have faced fierce battles and rose victoriously. We can never be sure if this will be the time where the evil wins and we lie defeated, but I tell you this...we shall die trying to protect the Kingdom and our friends. We always have." Night also looked to her friends, from one face to another. She knew they were sharing the same thoughts and concerns of exactly what they were dealing with and how they would fight against it.

Night began lighting candles of various shapes, colors and sizes. The entire room was filled with flickering flames and shadows that fell across the walls and floors.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

HIYA SWEETIE!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Awwwwww beautiful dear Wis!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Wonderful, simply wonderful star!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I threw it up quickly and thought it sucked. Thank you soooo much! Hugs!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Lol i knew it, you always doubt your writing waaaay too much!
Hugs

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is strange....no posts except for Lucid at 1:27 this morning????????

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
To everyone, wherever you are...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You called? *dances into the shed*

Get your groove on sheddecks

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

LOL! Hello Little warrior!

Throws donuts into the bushes.

Yells out, Hello out there!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
*Appears out of nowhere from the shadows*

I've had a pretty busy week so far and now it's time to wind down. While everyone else in the family is down at Grayson Lake in Kentucky until tomorrow. I'm still here keeping an eye out and checking on both mine and my sister's house. Did manage to gout this past Tuesday with a few friends of mine to shoot some trains down around Kenova, West Virginia.

Trundling its way west towards a crew change at Portsmouth, Ohio and eventually a run up to Moorman Yard at Bellevue, Ohio. Norfolk Southern mixed freight 195, running as an 80E, rolls across the former Chesapeake & Ohio mainline.

After patiently waiting over on their side for an eastbound manifest to pass by on the CSX. One of the Kenova District road switchers, J14, eases west along the Kenova Loop on its way over to New Yard along the Ohio River with a string of covered hoppers in tow.

With maintenance crews out and about working on main #1 between South Point, Ohio and I believe Docks Creek on the West Virginia side. It meant that there was a good portion of single track main only and that some trains had to wait for a while to let traffic to clear before proceeding on. Here we see one of those trains in loaded grain train 54W finally taking its turn across the massive Ohio River Bridge as it heads on east towards Williamson and points beyond.

With maintenance crews still out and clearing up for the evening and nothing moving the other direction on Norfolk Southern towards Portsmouth. Proceeding east towards Williamson to pick up a pilot engineer for the run over the hills to Bluefield. Auto rack train 272 glides over the town of Kenova with some loaner power from Canadian Pacific on the point.

Getting ready to drop off cars int the interchange yard with Norfolk Southern. Running the way that God intended, CSX GP38-3 #2021 brings the H996 Huntington local into Kenova with a handful of asphalt tank cars bringing up the rear of the train.

Holding in position so that the CSX crew can clear up in the interchange yard. Norfolk Southern local freight J14 pauses just briefly on the Kenova Loop so that it can get around to Norfolk Southern's yard on the other side of town.

Hauling ass and wasting no time on its way back to the yard at Russell, Kentucky. Huntington Shop hostler/local H779 is seen passing under the former Norfolk & Western mainline as it storms through Kenova with some units fresh from the shops and a decent sized train in tow.

Heading for Williamson and eventually the Buchanan Branch with a somewhat short train to load. Empty coke train 859 marches east with a solo Crash 9 wide cab leading the way.

You guys also get a sneak preview of the video before I make it public on Youtube sometime this week. There's a few other trains included in the video that I didn't bother taking a photo of.

I'm waiting for my coup de gras to come through here later today in transit to display at the Chesapeake & Ohio Railway Historical Society in Clifton Forge, Virginia.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Waves hello to Chooch! When are you going to publish a book with your fabulous train pics?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Lovely picture star it makes me wonder who that guy is! Is she waiting for him or is he her enemy?

Hey gimme

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Hey Lorri!! I haven't really been thinking about it lately but it's still on the back of my mind.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Lovely picture star it makes me wonder who that guy is! Is she waiting for him or is he her enemy?

Hey gimme

Looks to me like two humans in love and the mermaid is watching. Perhaps the mermaid is smiling upon them or perhaps she dreams of her own love to come into her life. Who really knows the thoughts of such magical creatures?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gimmefootball400

Hey Lorri!! I haven't really been thinking about it lately but it's still on the back of my mind.

Keep it there and then make it a reality.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm here.
CHILLIN to some 80's tunes.
God I feel OLD!! LOL
Gx

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just HAD to share this one...

How gorgeous does Annie look in that one??? Hell Yeah!
Gx

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join