It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400
Chooch, sweetie you did it again. I don't know why I find these 'train tales' so lovely, but I devour them as if they are mystery novels.
Do we import train from other counties?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star I shall wait patiently.

Thank you for your kind words. I wish I had your patients.
There are so many thoughts to think words to convey, no one listening and most frustrating no time to express them.
I am so bored intellectually, that I find my self saying to customers when they ask for some thing or other that isn't on the menu 'I am sorry I can't accommodate your request at the moment, perhaps I can entice you with some thing else'.
Mind you I am serving three types of carcinogenic deep fried food way out in the 'boonies'.

I am soooo mentally bored. Over worked and worried about Buttons.
No patients.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hey Blue, glad you are getting back to normal with baby steps.
Very happy to hear that!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I am soooo mentally bored. Over worked and worried about Buttons.
No patients.

Well that will never do now will it? Put your feet up by the fireplace and let's have the pixies mix you up a special drink. Later we can sit out in the garden and chat a while. I'm so sorry to hear you haven't found Buttons yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!!!

WIS! You are singing my kind of music woman!!!!! I was grunge in the 90s! I lived and breathed Pearl Jam, Sinead O’Conner, 4Non Blondes, blink melon…..oh the memories!!!
I wore nasty jeans and ripped up t-shirts and my mom thought I would never look like a girl again, LOL.

My favoritest!!! Song in the world!

Imagine if we had been able to keep him

Added my favorite Sinead O'Connor

edit on 6/26/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You do realise what "Pearl Jam" is right?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Is it like toe jam ... ?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Yes, I know. I've heard all the jokes. But they are still amazing! Still better than Mookie Blaylock, their first name.

a reply to: Timely
Not even close....
edit on 6/26/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yes sorry you havent found buttons yet. For me when im at work i use my mind to try and think creatively. I say try, because i can really only be successfulnat thinking when ik writing usually, but the trying is enough to keep me engaged and ive got two poems with like 5 lines a piece to show for it hahaha

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great tunes Jess!!!!

Hiya Dave!!!

Hiya Gordi!!!

Hello Shed people and lurkers!

I have been very concerned over all the missing people lately. I know some of you are busy, some are struggling with things, but I want you all to know I'm thinking of you and send my love.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night Star (& everybody else!).

Long, bizzy weekend for the Shpeherd clan. But I'm around today!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Awakening time is now I see or at least one of my critters demanded it of me. I've been journeying to alternate universes in my dreams. There is usually someone for me to love there like from last night. This someone had a small daughter as well. We got to sit by the seaside and view the large sea creatures even though they were cgi created. The downside is that I had to take a written test. This test required answers to it that I could not give, those of college algebra. That level of math needs to be outlawed for the most part as I have no use for it in my life.

In the real world is a bit of good new, I don't have diabetes yet. I need to eat healthily and lose some poundage. If I had someone by my side I could do so easier.

Be well and be yourselves as I go about my day.

“We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit.”
― E.E. Cummings

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OK, just playing with ideas. How fun would it be if The Shed was filled with kids?

Marty slammed down with a thud. “What th…..”but the words were quickly stolen from her lips as she looked at the new world around her. She was certain she was walking through a field and she isn’t sure how she managed to get back home.
“Where am I” She said as she looked over the slightly familiar landscape before her.
She knew where she was but it wasn’t right. There was definitely something very wrong. Where was the merriment and laughter that she usually heard?
As Marty went to stand up and begin making her way to The Shed she noticed something strange, she was shorter. Well, not just shorter but smaller it seems.
Marty looked down and noticed that she had been transformed into her former self, at the age of about 10.
“I’m a kid again I think!” Marty hopped up and started running around the field. “I’m a kid!” Marty clambered up the closest tree. “Now I need to find my friends! I wonder if they are adults or kids now too!”
Marty hopped down from the tree she had been climbing and went in search of her friends.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Intriguing dreams my friend! The test thing is probably just your subconscious telling you that you are seeking answers that you don't have right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh what a fun story entry Jess!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hello Sir Shep! Hope you are having a great day!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Great might be a stretch, but I'm operational.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

As it was a test that I had no answer for you are correct. It is the brick wall that I cannot pass as I have no way of knowing how to knock it down. For it is blocking the chosen pathway I had was traveling down to get somewhere with my life.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Shep, glad you are at least operational. Perhaps a pixie drink or two can fix you up and make you even better.

Hug the Shepherditos for me!

Blue, check the shed library. I think there is a book in there somewhere on how to break those walls down. Hmmm...goes searching.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This happened at my friend's yesterday.

My friend: "I'm going to go weed eat."

Me: "Are you hungry?"

Friend: "You know, With the weed eater?"

Me: "Oh. I thought you were going to get something to eat."

Friend stares at me blankly.

Me: "You know, since you're a vegetarian. HAHAHA!"

Friend: "You're such a dork."

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join