It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

All 3 are rotten. Since dad bought that you can't catch them home. Hahaha
That's my crew

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Good morfterneven, Shedkins!

How is everyone this fine day?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Hey Shep!
Trying to get my desk clean enough to walk away. I think I am making progress. LOL

How are you today?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Ugh. Having a flare-up of my bad discs. Headache and sore back, to be honest. But I'm here and working. Mostly. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That sucks! It is weather related? I know that a lot of the aches and pains get worse as the weather gets wet.
Hopefully it eases for you some.

Awesome Pain Releif

Here is what Paul uses. It actually smells pretty good and this stuff is amazing!!!!!! I would buy stock in the company....it's that good.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Morning shedsters!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well, usually nothing helps but time. Not weather related, I don't think, although we did just have a cold front cross over and it's 15-20 degrees cooler today than yesterday.

It's nerve pain - damaged bulging discs impinging on nerve roots. The only thing that really helps is a muscle relaxant, and that only helps for the spasms. I have a prescription for valium, but that's like the "nuclear option" - I'm so sensitive to medications that it literally knocks me out for 2 hours. Like, it hits me so hard I will literally fall asleep standing up.

I'll be alright - always goes away in a day or so.

How's your work battle today? I've got some Terran siege tanks standing by if you need reinforcements.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'm on gabapentin for nerve damage pain. Mine has been flaring up a bit with that shooting burning and numbness. OW! Hope you feel better soon Shep! I got all behind here and trying to catch up now. Stumbles to the coffee pot.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Love you my little Bug! Sorry I missed you when you posted last night! Throws donuts into the bushes.
I missed that avatar of Jessie's too and look...she is wearing it now!
Love the duck pic!!! HUGS!

edit on 23-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night. I'm actually in a lot better shape than many who have damaged discs. I remember when I was first diagnosed - I had had a few unexplained headaches after my car accident, but I didn't think much of them and they were not migraines. I went in to a neurologist only at the suggestion of my lawyer to try to settle the claim. They found 4 damaged discs - three bulges and one herniation. The PA looked at me and said, "I can't believe you're not in more pain than you are."

The thing is, at the time I was diagnosed, I was 19, still could run sub-6:00 miles, play racquetball for 3 hours at a shot, and had washboard abs. I was in top physical shape - I think that was the difference. Now, I'm...uh...not in that kind of shape. Like, at all. LOL

ANYWAY, it's all good.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior
Howdy Lucid! What’s happening in your corner of the world?

Ewwwww the nerves! Yup, not a whole lot can be done with that! Did I read that you had also been hit by a minivan? Man those minivans are dangerous! I think we have the work situation under control, or the little gnomes are just waiting until we get home to start their mischief again.

Morning Night! I hate that you guys have this pain. I wish our wands worked in RL so we could just wave them and make it all better.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I see Shred popped in last night too. Hello Shred! Hope things are going better for you and the Mrs.!

Gail, OMG that hamster with the heart is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Jess, glad you are back to your old avatar! I missed that one! Hope work is better for you now and that you are catching up. Say hello to Paul for me! OH, cute pic of your Parents and the dog!!!!!

Gordi was here being a bad boy I see and telling bad jokes again. LOL Hmmm...what are we going to do with that guy?

Hello Blue! Glad others were in here with you last night. It sucks coming home to an empty shed.

Groot, where the hell ya been??????? Hello out there!

Hello Lucid! Miss you in here! Good to see you at least popping in to say hello! Hugs!

Shep, yeah my back is all screwed up too and I have spinal stenosis and other crap going on. Wait till you get older...it doesn't get any better. LOL A sense of humor really helps a lot! Plus we have extra rocking chairs set up around the shed so you'll be in good company. LOL

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Hiya Sweetheart! Yeah seems some of us are falling apart in here with physical issues. Shep and I were both hit by a minivan. If you see one...RUN!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Howdy jess, star!

Im at the doctor right now because my throat has swollen up like a frog! I got some antibiotics but they stuck it in my bum! Ouchies!!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

OW! I remember having strep throat so bad once , I could barely swallow. It felt like trying to swallow razor blades. Hope you feel better soon my little Warrior!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

...Gordi was here being a bad boy I see and telling bad jokes again. LOL Hmmm...what are we going to do with that guy?

See all of those fences?
I built all of those fences.
Do they call me "Gordi The Fencebuilder"? No.

See all of those Trees?
I planted all of those Trees.
Do they call me "Gordi The Tree Planter"? No.

I make love to ONE SHEEP.....

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Um...what? Bahahaha! Hello Sir Gordi!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
For all my ailing Sheddites, big hugs!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I make love to ONE SHEEP.....

I thought that said Shep!
I thought you guys were getting way personal!
OK, I'm walking away

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

My throat itself isnt sore its just swollen over my throat so makes it painful to swallow.

Umm. Gordi? Stay away from my sheep...amd sheps sheep too

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join