It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any UK members have personal experiences with Muslim no go zones?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I am asking because in one my future threads I am going to be telling the story of a Radical Islamist and how his ideology relate to the Muslim No Go Zones in the UK and Europe.

Right now I am gathering information and I would like your help by posting any personal stories if you have any.

I will post some of your stories and this thread when I am done.

edit on 5/31/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

They don't exist, they are a myth created by the right wing propaganda machine.

There are some areas that are "no go zones' but that is due to gangs and there are very few of them.

Ther is also no massive call for the implementation of sharia law in the UK.

I can guarantee you however that there will be at least one UK member who will show up shortly to feed the hate train with some made up rubbish about Muslim gangs chasing the white folk with pitch forks then link to some EDL sources
edit on 31-5-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22296454]starwarsisreal[/post
There aren't any it was fake ews peddled on some America website.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Or was it Fox News, didn't they say the whole of Birmingham was a no go zone?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So, OP, you're going to basing future threads based on fake news by the fear-inducing alt-right media?

Where's X when you need him?

uaaaadaaaaaHaaaaa

FaKeNeWzAlERR111!1!1!1!1!1!1!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

While I was at uni in Birmingham I lived in high percent Muslim area, the people were very friendly and welcoming, more friendly than non Muslim folk, 2 of my landlords were Muslim as well and were really down to earth guys.

It's because of this experience that I'm able to differentiate between everyday normal Muslims and ISIS extremists and not tarnish them all with the same brush

IMO these No Go Zones do not exist
edit on 31/5/17 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

OP if you are wanting to start a thread on no go areas you might want to focus on the likes of wee mental Davy and his Ned palls who boot yer nut in doom the toon just for looking at them the wrang wae in glasgay

Nae Muslims required

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There are some areas that are "no go zones' but that is due to gangs and there are very few of them.

I can guarantee you however that there will be at least one UK member who will show up shortly to feed the hate train with some made up rubbish about Muslim gangs chasing the white folk with pitch forks then link to some EDL sources

May I ask where in the UK you live exactly?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chemicalbrother

You can ask.....

It's up to me if I answer

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Personally never seen or experienced a no go zone. While working in different parts of the UK there have been some areas I wouldn't want to be wandering through at night on the way back to the hotel/B&B, but that was - as others have said - more down to the real possibility of getting grief from the locals regardless of their colour or creed.

There literally aren't no go zones in the way that some people in America seem to believe based on what their media of choice feed them.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I am asking because in one my future threads I am going to be telling the story of a Radical Islamist and how his ideology relate to the Muslim No Go Zones in the UK and Europe.

Right now I am gathering information and I would like your help by posting any personal stories if you have any.

I will post some of your stories and this thread when I am done.

How many times does it need to be said.....THEY DONT EXIST.

They where a fabrication by Fox "news".

The nearest thing to no goes areas are our council estates and they are no diffrent to US Ghettos like you find in any US city. But thats not a Muslim thing......more the same as the US, full of poor black people.

link   
No go zones.. what a load of bollocks.. There is no such thing my friend.

link   

originally posted by: Chemicalbrother

You can ask.....

It's up to me if I answer

Thanks, that's the answer I was expecting

link   

No but I have heard story's about people living in area's for generation's as the Muslim enclaves grew around them until they were isolated, one young woman told of how she has to wear a hijab or she can not walk down the street safely, her family are ethnic English and have had the same terraced former council house in there family since before the war (ww2), another an elderly couple could not go out of there house as the local Asian youth's terrorized them trying to drive them from the home they had lived in for over 60 years, there are plenty of factual story's such as this.

In other instances a family owned English business had to close due to the number of complaint's to the local authority due to them serving bacon butty's AFTER the area was Islamified.

A young scot's teenage boy was abducted by several Scot's Pakistani's as he was dating a teenage ethnic Pakistani girl up in Glasgow, he was knifed and dumped out of the car, so called honor killing related incident as they did not want him dating there girl.

But I know a Greek Cypriot lad, a great lad very likable and he was dating a Sikh girl until her brother's warned him off so it is not just Islam (or rather Pakistani tribal tradition's) that has that problem.

And there are plenty, perhaps more cases of the shoe being on the other foot were people of these ethnicity's were dating our girl's but generally we are far more easy going and respect woman choice a lot more.

edit on 31-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I live in Manchester near curry mile.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It would appear to outsiders, an American here, that you have a serious problem with radical islamists and their hate preachers. It wasn't a member of the EDL or Britain First that killed those kids in Manchester. While I doubt the veracity of "no go" zones, I have seen footage from east London where Islamic men are harassing whites for things like drinking and smoking in their neighborhood.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I find that first story about being a white English national being forced to wear the hijab hard to believe as for the others you are going to get stories like that the world over and not just in relation to Muslims. Same with the thing about bacon rolls.

How many couples for example have been victims of violence over prejudiced views on interracial couples.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There's not any muslim no-go zones in Scotland but I wouldn't want to spend much time in certain areas of Glasgow because of the locals.

I've lived in Manchester & worked in an area called Wythenshawe, where we weren't allowed to go out alone for lunch as the risk of mugging was high.

I've also been through Muslim parts of Bolton and felt safe enough.

Unfortunately there are idiots in all communities, at the moment it's those idiots in the Muslim community who are feeling empowered just now.

I have friends and colleagues who are Muslim and they are just regular people.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Probably the safest Place I ever lived in Glasgow was about 75% Muslim.

The only no go areas were certain pubs during an old firm game.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

That is not the same thing, in fact that is a positive boon, perfect after a night on the town, a bit of Indian and maybe some Chinese to top it off who need's Michelin star's when you can get a legendary kebab, curry and rice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join