It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any UK members have personal experiences with Muslim no go zones?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

OP is asking about The UK and not France.. the so called no go areas in Britain are pure BS, having lived in a few myself. Most of this stems from a handful of YT vids and the Ginger convert and his gang in London who iirc swiftly got convicted after hassling a few folk.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Live in Birmingham England, shop, eat and enjoy Ladypool Road and surrounding area at every opportunity. The best true Pakistani curry in the UK (sorry Bradford). When we heard about the "muslim no go zones" we had to laugh out loud. There isn't a muslim are in the city anyone is afraid to visit...in fact, you have a much greater chance of being attacked and harmed by roving gangs of drunk white youth downtown on Friday and Saturday nights than any teatotal Muslim area.....it's all nonsense.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

the Ginger convert and his gang in London

Yep, I've lived and worked in London, the home counties and Birmingham and hearing about that idiots plans is the closest thing to what the OP was asking about. I laugh whenever I hear these stories - sure there are rough parts in every town, just like any other country.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I have lived in the UK all my life and am coming to the end of my life still in the UK so I have seen my fair share of changes.

I have also worked most of my life, traveled up and down the country and encountered all sorts of characters along the way but I can categorically tell you there is not such thing as an MUSLIM NO GO ZONE, it simply does not exist (possibly only in the mind of a few bigoted people).

There are however some no go zones that are not obvious or stated, there are predominately white areas where Asians and Blacks are not welcome and they themselves avoid for obvious reasons. Equally there are areas predominately inhabited by Blacks or Asians (sometimes Blacks and Asians) where white people tend not to enter and those areas sometimes (not always) have a high level of criminality.

This does not label all Blacks or Asians as criminals, just that those areas suffer from pockets of issues just like any white English suburb in fact the are different in that white crime tends to be associated with alcohol, car crime and drugs and usually committed by groups of people we like to call "CHAVS".

However as society has moved on we now have certain pockets of criminal activities in both Black and Asian areas e.g. parts of London are very dangerous rife with gun and knife crime entrenched in drug related crimes. You have places like the East End in London which is still a mostly white dominated area full of some "old fellas" but most of the new breed of criminals have no respect of the old ways (I myself was born in South London).

Birmingham has a highly concentrated group of Asians (predominately Pakistani's then Sikhs and Hindus) who are mostly segregated themselves in some areas for examples you will have one area primarily inhabited by Sikhs and another by Pakistani's and obviously they have their own internal strife's. Then you have Blacks who are segregated away in their own areas and finally whites HOWEVER they do network together when it comes to crime or for legitimate reasons like work related activities.

Derby, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Parts of Yorkshire, Parts of London have their no go areas but its not and never will be for RELIGIOUS reasons. There are however areas in London controlled by Jewish gangsters and inhabited by Jews where there is a silent rule that no outsiders are allowed.

Places like Hemel Hempstead was very much a BNP controlled area until recently and while its still predominately white the far right influence is not so prevalent as it was 5 or 10 years ago. Places like Middlesbrough and Newcastle for example are essentially no go areas for Asian's and Blacks (yo do get some living there but in the outskirts or in affluent areas).

The problem here is that people outside of the UK seem to believe that Muslims are either brown or Black and have evil intentions which is completely far from the truth and this is not only my personal experience (I have never had an issue with Muslims or any other faith in the UK, only with small minded ignorant people). Contrary to what you or others might believe here in the UK we have a large community of White Muslims, yes I said that right, white Muslims.

I would like to think that most of the areas of the UK are now fairly well educated and forward thinking and you tend to find an eclectic mix of people of all races and faiths.

Yes there are criminally minded people of all races who happen to belong to or are associated to a particular religion but that does not mean they represent those people (their race or religion). If we used the same logic as many people on this thread and ATS are using then all white people are devils and should be rounded up and dealt with (I can see why the slave era folks called white people devils...).

Really people you should be embarrassed for asking such questions in the first place!
edit on 3-6-2017 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

100% agree, English folks should be more embarrassed by the antics of some of the people out on drunk weekend and the violence that ensues...and its usually a Muslim taxi driver that picks up their mess and takes them home!

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

I think you're talking a bit of billy bo.llox sir. You mean Asian's, possibly Pakistani's who are buying up houses in a street to rent out or use for their own purposes and probably gain benefits from the local council for probably not so legal reasons.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: babalon1971

Nothing to do with religion sir more to do with the Pakistani people in Luton (not all, some) who are criminally minded and just happen to be associated to Islam and Muslims but bear very little to the actual faith or people. Luton was rife with crime at one point and it just happens to be inhabited by Pakistani's but it could have been any other race of people.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join