It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Thought Beheaded Image was his Dad

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Boadicea

Would have been cool if his parents told him he might come across an image that is not real and a mean joke.
Did They?
Maybe

Can't miss a chance to play on people's emotions though.

What you are blaming the parents???
Jeez, a new low.

i said it is a possibility.
i dont thin its a stretch to think trump would use this to play on peoples emotions.

Sounds like you are projecting.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Jansy

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

...and they'd have deserved every bit of the grief thrown their way. To call the actions of this no talent z-list entertainer reprehensible would be an understatement of epic proportions.

To put it as mildly as I'm capable of...the stupid bitch overstepped her bounds by several orders of magnitude. She should be ashamed of her actions, but as she is, clearly, incapable of shame, or experiencing it, the only thing she regrets is the firestorm of outrage.

I'm rapidly losing whatever hopes I had that this asinine stupidity that we laughingly call politics can solve anything. It may be time to burn it all down and start over.

I'd really like to know what Griffin thought she was going to accomplish? Other than kudos from the psycho's who actually thought that that was funny... God forbid there were very many.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

You I and everyone else with an OUNCE of Common Sense know what she was trying to prove! TWO things!

1] Play on the emotions of those mentally unstable enough and worship Hollywood to do the dirty work of todays MKULTRA! Television/MSM!s The Progressive Brown Shirts would perpetually WORSHIP anyone who assassinates our current President!

2]She wins this years Virtue Signal Olympics Trophy!

I can see how Daesh got started by reading posts from some of our members defending the reprehensible and irresponsible behavior.......

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You are missing my point. There are posters on this and the other Griffin thread who are taking this one photo done by this one woman and using it as an opportunity to bash the left as a whole, even when everyone here on the left (well except for one guy) has denounced it. What Griffin did is not typical of the left, any more than those Obama effigies are typical of the right.

I would like the conservatives to admit that.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah. It's really about bashing the left as a whole whenever you can. Even if it doesn't fit.

clearly it is.
us liberals all get lumped together too like we all feel the same

i support her right to post that image and i think it was in bad taste

when i first saw it though i didnt give it more than a second and moved onto other #

then i started seeing he outrage....correction...the fake outrage(my opinion) and thats when i got amused.

people saying it is so disturbing they have to scroll past and cant even look.
i just dont buy that people are that outraged and offended by it.
i think claiming so fuels the divide though. i think claiming so helps to push their agenda to show that liberals are terrible people and blah blah

all the calls for her to hopefully never work again and to be investigated for isis sympathies.
its really #in stupid

a comic did something to shock.....well guess what. it shocked

im also amused that she has since apologized and took it down cause it is so disturbing yet all the news outlets are running it and people are re tweeting it.
it is so disturbing it has to be shown every 5 minutes on every network.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No I'm not but I do have two step-children. What's your point?

Using your child as political bait is sick.

I have 4 step children. All adults now. I know for a fact that at least 2 of them have nightmares after watching gory movies (which we keep telling them not to watch).

link   
Trump NEVER lets an opportunity for DRAMA go to waste.

He saw a way to EXPLOIT his child. He took it.

Red haired lady needs to be FIRED and socially shunned for her stunt.

Trump should LEAVE his kid OUT of this. It's the adult thing to do.

link   

Would have been cool if his parents told him he might come across an image that is not real and a mean joke.
Did They?
Maybe

Jeez, a new low.

i dont thin its a stretch to think trump would use this to play on peoples emotions.

projecting what?
i dont understand

projecting my opinion that i think it is totally possible trump would use this???

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

What liberal support? Jesus Christ you guys have some thick skulls. No one is supporting what this bitch did, not even your favorite punching bag CNN, they fired her over it.

So angry, are you.

You must have just skipped over a post calling it nothing more than a lame Halloween image.

Why would no one support, including CNN, a lame Halloween image?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

when i first saw it though i didnt give it more than a second and moved onto other #

Pretty normal behaviour in your world then.
edit on 31/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Then blame the media for airing the picture for anyone and everyone to see, that includes both left and right wing media.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

But shouldn't people be defending her right to do this, whilst at the same time condemning the content? There are far worse atrocities being carried out in the USA everyday, yet people (particularly the right) defend the second amendment to the death (quite literally). Shouldn't the first amendment be defended as staunchly?

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Oh wow, one person. One person.

That must mean all liberals support it and feel the same as that one person.

link   

Did They?
Maybe

Jeez, a new low.

projecting what?
i dont understand

projecting my opinion that i think it is totally possible trump would use this???

Yeah, the kind of person who would see this as nothing much and dream up some plot by parents to terrorise their kid for their own gain. Takes a certain kind of mind...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

No I'm not but I do have two step-children. What's your point?

Using your child as political bait is sick.

It isn't SEEN as SICK if the person doing it is your leader.

Trump KNOWS his minions will rally. He seeks to ONLY galvanize them. NOT win hearts of his political enemies.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

oh burn

and for the record i do support her right to post that

you might also notice i said i think it is in bad taste and i am not outraged that she was fired.
i really dont care...

now i would have something to say if she was arrested cause anyone with half a brain can see this was not a threat.

im more disturbed by peoples reactions to the image than the image

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I disagree.This is not about playing on people's emotions,it is reporting of a child being upset by the actions of an adult who has totally lost her bloody marbles.If we heard of any regular child being terrified by such an exhibition of lunacy,i bet you would not be so callous.Say someone did that little effed up exhibition with an Obama effigy,and his youngest gal got terrified,and just after her dad became Prez.Jeeezus Keerist on chariot driven Rolls Royce powered crutches can you Imagine the outrage???

link   
a reply to: windword

Absolutely nothing you said addressed my quoted comment, my OP, or any comment I have made thus far. Think what you will. Say what you will.

Our words will stand on their own merit.

link   

oh burn

and for the record i do support her right to post that

you might also notice i said i think it is in bad taste and i am not outraged that she was fired.
i really dont care...

now i would have something to say if she was arrested cause anyone with half a brain can see this was not a threat.

im more disturbed by peoples reactions to the image than the image

Burn?
Not sure whether that is better than being beheaded or worse.
I guess I should learn to steer clear of liberals.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yup - I called it a lame Halloween image.
I also said it was misjudged and in bad taste.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That actually goes to my point. Effigies, like this, are typically crude depictions, in fact, if you look up the definition, you'll find that:

effigy: a crude representation of someone disliked, used for purposes of ridicule.

Link

This one was too realistic. An 11 year might certainly find it too realistic.

If you look up protest effigies of Obama, Bush, Clinton...and even others of Trump, you won't find anything nearly as realistic and gory. At least I haven't and I did google before I typed this.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join