It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covfefe

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or it was a mistake and he simply cannot own up to it.
Which seems more likely given the Donald trump we all know?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The Latter

Smog like that is good for you just like acid rain. Wait What?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Is that some more of your journalistic integrity / intellectual honesty, or is your perception of reality just completely warped beyond measure?!?

No, it is your perception that is warped. Given that you think all news is fake, and that the world is dominated by propaganda, it is oddly predictable that you would attack my claim that global leadership is about appearances; ie; propaganda. Why do you keep trashing people who make your point better than you do.
edit on 1-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: TheBandit795
According to what I'm reading. It's Arabic. Cov fe'fe apparently means "I will stand up". If this is true, he has trolled the mainstream media.

Because if this is true, it's refreshing to know that President Trump is spending time "trolling" anything at all instead of doing his job and maybe putting more effort into that.

10 seconds of trolling is worth a month of politics.

Who said anything about politics? I said doing his job, not politically grandstanding...besides if it was trolling that IS his politics as he certainly doesn't use stupid things like facts.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
covfefe = GPS coordinates 31.52.2, 26.56.5....Pasay, Metro Manila, The Phillipines...
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
a reply to: alphabetaone

Rothschild puppets can troll sometimes. Obama made jokes as well. Bush tried to.

A joke is different. The recipients are aware of what it is nor is it's intent to be misleading in any way. I find it funny on a forum where trolling and baiting is prohibited that so many embrace it's use in something a whole lot more important like running the effin country.

ETA: That's not to say that you embrace it, simply look at the thread at how many actually enjoy it.
edit on 1-6-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

Oh my god.
Trump is a genius?
Yeah he's such a deep thinker.
GMAB

Because complete and udder morons can take a few million and turn it into a life of billions, can take on the entire MSM/DNC/RNC/Hollyweird/Silicon Valley and spank them all hard.

Genius is a strong word to use, but whatever he is, what does that make all of you??

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Look DJW you got another one.
Of course you said this pages back so they don't remember you pointing out the misspelling.
This is funny.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You may notice I never rely on memes to make a point.
I have the best words. Like COVFEFE or COVFEFI which is the plural of Covfefe....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
and that the world is dominated by propaganda

The ENTIRE world of Western, or at least US corporate MSM is absolutely dominated by propaganda (the science of mass persuasion / diversion). It's inherent, ubiquitous; its simply the only language they speak its so stewed to a perfection.

And you hate me for being a guru at exposing it; proving it; deconstructing it.
Meanwhile CHina could cut their coal by half next year, and they'd still be no closer to being a leader in saving the world environment than Iraq would be a leader in outer space exploration.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I'm kinda curious, can you point out specifically what is wrong with being triggered in a positive and meaningful way that describes what it is?

The way I see it, not enough people being triggered into taking action is precisely what has gotten us to this utterly ridiculous point in the first place.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I dont rely on them to make a point, I use them to push my points far beyond driven.

When you've got a filmakers mind, it just comes naturally.

And its more fun, too.

You're such an intellect to be able to measure genius, you should have already athered all that and more without me having to explain it to you.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

And you hate me for being a guru at exposing it; proving it; deconstructing it.

Repeating it incoherently and peppered with visually confusing memes. I don't hate you, I feel sad for you.

Meanwhile CHina could cut their coal by half next year, and they'd still be no closer to being a leader in saving the world environment than Iraq would be a leader in outer space exploration.

What part of " global leadership is about appearances; ie; propaganda" did you not understand?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah baby. You can't divorce your parents
He really only has Vlad and Vlad is just using him so he has no one.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I dont rely on them to make a point, I use them to push my points far beyond driven.

Thus entirely missing making your point. I keep trying to explain that to you.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

In the case of Hillary's / the DNC's / Obama's SJW hordes regarding their posturing on Trump, their over the top outrage & without limit contempt over everything & anything to do with Trump / what he does / says isn't healthy / positive triggering; it's some kind of acute rage addiction disorder that should a major cause for concern about the state of the mass mental health situation in the US.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well it makes sense in context. Media bull #....
Yep. Winner winner chicken dinner.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Some people got it bad....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Acid rain. Nature's chemical peel. It's a beauty treatment meant to exfoliate dead skin cells. Try it you'll like t.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You use them....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join