It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covfefe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Look at your keyboard and imagine typing 'coffee' drunk.

You think Trump was "drunk tweeting"?

Falling asleep tweeting. I like the way that Spicer handled the inquiry. Very funny guy, unless he was being serious, in which case he's an idiot.

And that is one of the biggest problems with this wole administration.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

They had a great idea, but didnt lay it out quite right. Here, I fixed it with the accurate translation:

edit on 1-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

hahaha

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Do you honestly believe Trump intended to type "media covfefe" instead of "media coverege?" Why? It's making him look like an idiot while China steps up to the plate to take the lead in saving the world from climate change. (Maybe his 3D chess plan is to fake being senile so he can retire from the pressure of the job without looking like a loser.)
edit on 1-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Do you honestly believe Trump intended to type "media covfefe" instead of "media coverege?" Why?

Why not ?
Even you failed to type "coverage" properly.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Do you honestly believe Trump intended to type "media covfefe" instead of "media coverege?" Why?

Why not ?

I was spelling it the way Trump clearly intended to spell it: c=c, o=o, v=v, f=e, e=r, f=e, ....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Covfefe = Trump and some buddies sitting around at the White House and he makes a bet. He says, "Look, the press is so wrapped in up in everything I say that I could tweet complete nonsense and they'd make some grand conspiracy out of it. Even better, watch what happens if I delete it!"

*laughter*

And so, covfefe or whatever it is was born. To troll the press because he can.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Trump and some buddies sitting around at the White House

At three in the morning? I think it a bit strange that you think that Trump has "buddies." Can you name one? For that matter, have you ever seen one? Historically, Trump liked having his photograph accompanied by a pretty model published in the papers, but otherwise he seems to always be alone, or surrounded by subordinates.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Why not ?

Now that is funny.
edit on 1/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Do you honestly believe Trump intended to type "media covfefe" instead of "media coverege?" Why? It's making him look like an idiot while China steps up to the plate to take the lead in saving the world from climate change. (Maybe his 3D chess plan is to fake being senile so he can retire from the pressure of the job without looking like a loser.)

You do realize China was exempt from the climate accord, right?

China could give two sh#ts one way or the other, that's how much the climate accord 'reigns' in their pollution.

Did you bother reading the documents, or do you just think and do what MSM tells you to?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Network error?, spilled tea or something on his phone?, dropped his phone?, battery died mid tweet?...

I am not a Trump fan so much, but people are making a lot more of this than is reasonable...

...I Think...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's the first of da month

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is a long shot, but it could actually be an inside joke. Trump hates the press. Might refuse to acknowledge what they write as journalism, so he calls it graffiti. You know, random words on a wall. Combine "coverage" with "graffiti", and in some parallel universe you might get covfefe. Trying to make this make sense. Can't. Nevermind.

Bite my covfefe.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

But Trump says he does not drink. Which seems odd to me for his personality type.

~Morpheus

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Good lord, you are so gone in your hatred that you are even going to contest an offhand remark now? Just because it might imply something slightly positive about Trump ... that the man might have friends?

Sorry, but that's kind of pathetic actually.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

You do realize China was exempt from the climate accord, right?

You do realize that China has announced that they will reduce their use of coal by half by 2030? That they are the leading investors in and manufacturers of renewable energy technology? Global leadership is all about appearances.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good lord, you are so gone in your hatred that you are even going to contest an offhand remark now? Just because it might imply something slightly positive about Trump ... that the man might have friends?

Name one. I am not being petty. The lack of intimates is further evidence of his personality disorder, as if any were needed.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah we can join Syria and Nicaragua. Syria is out due to devastating war and Nicaragua says the agreement doesn't go far enough. Trump would be the only one out because he doesn't believe in science. science.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

This is what happens when you tweet on Ambien.
He needs to sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join