It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some thoughts on Islamophobia

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76
Islam needs to be reformed and that can only happen from within. Until that happens the values of Islam are incompatible with the values of the west.

Peace

if it can only happen from within why do you think so many people are on board with violence to quell their acts?
just looking for your opinion. i know you cant speak for others

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't CLAIM to be, I am and have been for 35 years thank you very much..Another person that think they know better than anyone else..

No moderates...Sad for you its true, you do know that Radicals lie and they firmly believe its a clause in the religion. Actually you didn't because you don't have a clue about the religion do you.

No, its not the old "I'm not a racist but" excuse, its exactly as it says because people like you refuse to read a thread and see where people actually don't tar people as w whole which is what you have done by citing that anyone who basically says Muslim in the wrong sunlight and a following wind is a bigot..Jesus....Keep up, does my post not very OBVIOUSLY show that I'm pointing at exact sections and NOT Muslim as a whole.

I labelled people in separate categories just to make sure people like you spotted I wasn't targetting..Shame you just did your own thing and ignored it because it does not support your agenda.

You Liberals really can't be arsed to read a thread properly if its not spouting your nonsense you way...

I'm fuelling hate against Muslims...Why do I bother with your types, I very clearly pointed out the exact people who are the issue but hey why ruin a good fact when it does not suit you. Ask some Muslims if I'm wrong, I have and I can tell you that every thing I have said has been both verified with REAL Muslims and actually is true..

I cannot stress how daft you sound when you totally disregard people actually at the frontline and not someone who sounds like they have a liberal handbook to quote from. I've made every effort to make that post clear about who I'm talking about and to show that ordinary Muslims are NOT the issue but hat they still need to out the terrorists on a greater scale so people don't can't say all Muslims are terrorists. Sadly you have the Liberal play book and no clue about how it works around real Muslims, ask your boss, oh wait, he's a Moderate, oh dear...Will he actually be moderate (very few really are) and will he tell you the truth..Tell you what, ask a selection of people.

I take it you know a selection of people?

Paul.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seed76
You brought the "Islamophobia" definition on the discussion. So again, why criticizing Islam, people are getting called "Islamophobes" ? Is not prejudice and certainly not hatred.

Yes I did and you willfully misrepresented what it said to try to make it look like I'm a liar.

What you are failing to understand is that the so called "moderates" are not "moderates" at all. I have posted some videos on my posts here on this thread which clearly proving that. No-one denies that there are also good people (millions of them), but nowhere enough to be considered "critical mass". Islam needs to be reformed and that can only happen from within. Until that happens the values of Islam are incompatible with the values of the west.

Peace

No I am not failing to understand that point. I vehemently disagree with it because I know actual Muslims that make that proclamation a lie. Furthermore it is statements like that that are Islamaphobic. No belief system in the world is uniform across all of its believers. That isn't the way the human mind works, so claiming that it works that way for Islam is just pure ignorance.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

No moderates...Sad for you its true, you do know that Radicals lie and they firmly believe its a clause in the religion.

oh that has to be bull#

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I don't CLAIM to be, I am and have been for 35 years thank you very much..Another person that think they know better than anyone else..

No moderates...Sad for you its true, you do know that Radicals lie and they firmly believe its a clause in the religion. Actually you didn't because you don't have a clue about the religion do you.

The only thing that is sad for me is that you are lying about Muslims right now while being married to one who is likely a moderate because she is married to a non-Muslim.

I also snipped your triggered rant as I don't care about your hatred of me. I care about your intolerance towards a religion that you should know better to claim that all are a certain way.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

if it can only happen from within why do you think so many people are on board with violence to quell their acts?
just looking for your opinion. i know you cant speak for others

(Can you be a bit more specific as to what people you are referring ?)

Its because they do not want to be confronted with inconvenient truths. An example is the following video :
. Watch that 3.50 minutes video and tell me, how can those views (that is embedded and justified according to them) can be compatible with the west ? Then you have the indoctrination of youth in mosques, where they learn intolerance on others

So as i said on another post, Islam is dominated by bad ideas and bad beliefs currently. And can only happen from within Islam. I do not know if that answers somehow your question.

Peace

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

im talking about the people that say # like bulldoze the mosques and nuke the area
does not matter who says it....it is being said. things like that are said all the time

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

im talking about the people that say # like bulldoze the mosques and nuke the area
does not matter who says it....it is being said. things like that are said all the time

Personally i am against that. In my opinion, people who claiming that, are mostly angered. At least i haven´t seen anyone bulldozing a mosque until now.

As i said, my personal opinion on that matter, is that a reform is needed in Islam. That is the peaceful majority should stand up and ex-communicate those radicals from Islam openly.

Expose those mosques openly that indoctrinate their youth in intolerance according to a video that i posted above. There some other things but those two things are needed in my opinion in order for a change to come.

Peace

edit on 30-5-2017 by Seed76 because: typo and spaces

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The only thing that is sad for me is that you are lying about Muslims right now while being married to one who is likely a moderate because she is married to a non-Muslim.

I also snipped your triggered rant as I don't care about your hatred of me. I care about your intolerance towards a religion that you should know better to claim that all are a certain way.

Good god, you really are a Liberal nut job, you even use the 'triggered' crap they speak. You are the sort of Liberal that if a real Muslim like my Mother in law came up to you and told you to YOUR FACE that she thinks the extremists and radicals are bad for the religion you would call he a bigot and label her as tarring the religion. You are the one that needs to KNOW better. You are still trying to smear me as intolerant to a whole religion and yet I've said EXACTLY who I am not pleased with and as it happens my mother in law thinks the same and if you BOTHERED to liisten to the reaction from Muslims about the attack in Manchester you would have heard they despise these people who call themselves Muslim.

You have even classed me as inciting hatred towards you.

I actually feel sorry for you because you have been hand fed a load of liberal SJW hogwash that you actually believe and when a person who is the real deal, Islamicaly Married, welcomed by a normal Muslim family and associated family with open arms who goes to the Mosque with my mother in law and actually have had genuine and very nice comments on here from Muslims re my posts because I see it from BOTH sides yet lo and behold, you turn up and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about, make ignorant statements about me being married to a Muslim and claim I hate you based on what?

And my wife isn't a moderate, just because I married a Muslim woman while being of no religion does not make her or her family moderate, it makes them normal happy people who don't look for religious old school nonsense and just saw me as another human who made their daughter happy as she did to me. She does not wear headscarves and although my mother does to the Mosque she's still every inch a Muslim.

You are the one looking to tar all Muslims, I made it very clear who are the trouble and it just so happens if you listen to the news that Muslims also agree with me..

Obviously they are Islamophobic as well according to your mantra...

I won't reply to you again as you are simply an SJW looking to blame everyone if they don't call every Muslim a lovely person. Sorry mate, in the real world there's all sorts of every body, and yes, even in the Muslim world..

Grow up and learn a bit about the faith you seem to be on a crusade for and DO talk to a group of religious Muslims, they WILL put you straight.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76
I can only go by what I see and the only Muslims I know are the ones that were around when I was growing up, the Mohamed Ali kind of Muslims, but from some of the crazy, and some of the vile videos I have seen, showing the mentality and the atrocities of some of the Muslims in the ME, I don't see that happening any time soon.

As many have said before the problem that exist, from what I see, has nothing to do with religion. It is a mental indoctrination that goes beyond any reason or commonsense. It is a very effective tool that keeps people mired in despair, willing to kill and to die for an afterlife, because they have no hope for a decent life here on Earth.

It is a form of brainwashing and mind control, much like that which has kept many Black people cemented in the past, and unable to break free of poverty. It is keeping millions of people trapped in poverty, hate, and hopelessness.

The only way out is to break the conditioning and history has shown us that that is no easy feat.

edit on 30-5-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

No moderates...Sad for you its true, you do know that Radicals lie and they firmly believe its a clause in the religion.

oh that has to be bull#

Ok, I'll explain it better, when you hear a Muslim say they are Moderate it usually means they have different views to the ordinary faith loving peaceful Muslims, in most cases they will believe in Sharia which by its nature can never be called Moderate. What you have is the media naming Muslims as Moderate and to be honest its a little of an insult to the ordinary Muslims because its normally them they are referring to simply because they don't strive for conflict with the West. That isn't what is commonly known as a moderate, they moderate the people see are the guys who stand up with MP's etc saying we should do X y and Z for the community and yet believe firmly in Sharia.

Sorry, that isn't moderate..

To me what should a called a Moderate is a Muslim who takes the faith to the letter but does not wish to introduce new laws here or wishes to spread the religion. For me that is firm but fair, personally I'd like to see that sort of person evolve a bit more and bring Islam in to the present and leave some of the ancient trappings behind.

And that is why I say there are no moderates, and lets not forget that the extremists believe they are entitled to lie to the Kuffar or mislead them but this little rule is only for use when they are deemed at war, the extremists simply say they are always at war.

This isn't what you though and I hope you understand that unlike this Kraztshut person I am not lying about Muslims, I'm telling you from experience inside the Muslim community and I'm not painting them all as terrorists or even bad ,I do name who are the problem but its NOT all Muslims and my views are backed up by the very Muslims speaking out about other Muslims after the Manchester attack, they are very rightly distancing themselves away from the Radicals.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

great point

when i was coming up it was muhammed ali, yusef islam, and amhad jamal.

ahhhhhhhh.

the good ole days

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
20 odd pages in and you're all still banging on about 'muslim' extemists
Still tarring a whole population of the planet with a big, black, dirty brush

"Christians are so intolerant"

They're bombing abortion clinics in the US
and shooting practionners
They want to ban same sex marriages
They want to prohibit same sex couples from adopting children

Would it be fair to characterise all christians as the same ?

Why lump together *Suni and Shia in the same sack ?

The Shia are fighting for their very existance
And yet the west does little to help them,
pretty much the opposite in fact

Y'all do realise that, as with christianism,
there isn't An Islam(ic religion)
that millions of people follow ?

Just to repeat :
the people in the US, bombing abortion clinics and targetting practionners
They're just christians, right ?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 30-5-2017 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Those pesky Christians at it again in 2017!!!!

edit on 30-5-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

lol,islamophobic.

Nearly half a million people have died from war-related causes in Iraq since the US-led invasion in 2003, according to an academic study published in the United States on Tuesday. That toll is far higher than the nearly 115,000 violent civilian deaths reported by the British-based group Iraq Body Count, which bases its tally on media reports, hospital and morgue records, and official and non-governmental accounts. The latest estimate by university researchers in the United States, Canada and Baghdad in cooperation with the Iraqi Ministry of Health covers not only violent deaths but

I wonder if Iraq came over to the usa and killed a half a million people how would you feel, wouldn’t you want revenge?

500,000 innocent people died because of a lie..500,000 families suffered some of the worst deaths known to man and life itself. 500,000 mothers, fathers, children, grandchildren, and grandparents lost their lives, and people have the nerve to have Islam phobia...is you kidding me?

500,000,muslims lost their kids, mother, fathers and some ,entire families over a blatant republican lie. 500,000 plus HUMANS = 500,000 FAMILIES that want revenge plus another 500,000 who probably had no ill will towards America until the usa came, into there country and started slaughtering defenseless humans over a lie.

Isis started in that region for a reason because that is where their families were slaughtered, THAT IS WHERE INNOCENT KIDS WERE SLAUGHTERED THAT IS WHERE FAMILIES WERE TORN APART AND SLAUGHTERED BY 300 POUND BOMBS MISSILES AND ALL SORTS OF EVIL ACTS BY THE USA.

..You honestly think. That you can go into another country take its leader away, kill a half a million people, kill their kids mothers and nothing is suppose to happen. Are you kidding me! What you think that they was going to forget about it, turn the other cheek or something.I wonder what would you evil people would have done, if the shoe was on the other foot?

You people have Islamophobia because your country goes over to other countries and demolish their way of life, really!

You people create these words for how scared Americans really are, scared of every single thing on this planet, scared of blacks ,scared of Muslims ,scared of Hispanics, scared of change and diversity, scared of building bridges, scared of another person's skin color, just scared of every single little thing on this planet. That is why presidential campaigns are run strictly off fear, because if it is one thing about a race, they understand their own people.

It is sad that, every single election is about whom tells the scariest story to the populace; I guess trump told the scariest story ever told.

We are going to build a wall to keep the Spanish out. Scary tactics.

We are going to deport the Muslims once and for all. Scary tactic.

we are going to make America great again and that means it will just be our race in the united states, no one else Oorah!

The one and only race on this entire planet and the far galaxies beyond, that just will not adapt to the present of the evolution of adapting to the present, of one's mind, evolving to what is going on today.

Every body that has Islam phobia are what you call the 'pure cowards' of the world, people who are so scary to a point in which they can't adapt to time and change.

I don’t blame you scary people, I blame the people that took your free will and pure judgment away from you. I blame the elections that don’t even think about running an honest campaign but a campaign of fear and walls ,I blame them for taking advantage of what they know about you and using it against you people.

So to all that will claim to have Islamic phobia ,you're not fooling us or any other race in this world or the aliens outside the world…you’re a coward…period, that’s facts.

I’m half Italian half German and I approve this message.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Might as well call me islamophobic. Don't care if I am. While the billion muslims in the world don't bother me. 20% of that global population are sympathetic to terrorism even if they do not directly or indirectly support it.

So that is still a lot of bad apples in that mix of good ones. I will keep to having an extra pair of eyes on the back of my head and a concealed weapon on my side ready for any crazy moron that wants to die for a religion. I will happily oblige him or her on a quick trip to hell if it comes to fruition.

I will always remain suspicious of any muslim person that I happen to come accross. I don't go around making it known either.
lol,islamophobic.

Nearly half a million people have died from war-related causes in Iraq since the US-led invasion in 2003, according to an academic study published in the United States on Tuesday. That toll is far higher than the nearly 115,000 violent civilian deaths reported by the British-based group Iraq Body Count, which bases its tally on media reports, hospital and morgue records, and official and non-governmental accounts. The latest estimate by university researchers in the United States, Canada and Baghdad in cooperation with the Iraqi Ministry of Health covers not only violent deaths but

I wonder if Iraq came over to the usa and killed a half a million people how would you feel, wouldn’t you want revenge?

500,000 innocent people died because of a lie..500,000 families suffered some of the worst deaths known to man and life itself. 500,000 mothers, fathers, children, grandchildren, and grandparents lost their lives, and people have the nerve to have Islam phobia...are you kidding me?

500,000,muslims lost their kids, mother, fathers and some ,entire families over a blatant republican lie. 500,000 plus HUMANS = 500,000 FAMILIES that want revenge plus another 500,000 who probably had no ill will towards America until the usa came, into there country and started slaughtering defenseless humans over a lie.

Isis started in that region for a reason because that is where their families were slaughtered, THAT IS WHERE INNOCENT KIDS WERE SLAUGHTERED THAT IS WHERE FAMILIES WERE TORN APART AND SLAUGHTERED BY 300 POUND BOMBS MISSILES AND ALL SORTS OF EVIL ACTS BY THE USA.

..You honestly think. That you can go into another country take its leader away, kill a half a million people, kill their kids mothers and nothing is suppose to happen. Are you kidding me! What you think that they was going to forget about it, turn the other cheek or something.I wonder what would you evil people had done, if the shoe was on the other foot?

You people have Islamophobia because your country goes over to other countries and demolish their way of life, really!

You people create these words for how scared Americans really are, scared of every single thing on this planet, scared of blacks ,scared of Muslims ,scared of Hispanics, scared of change and diversity, scared of building bridges, scared of another person's skin color, just scared of every single little thing on this planet. That is why presidential campaigns are run strictly off fear, because if it is one thing about a race, they understand their own people.

It is sad that, every single election is about whom tells the scariest story to the populace; I guess trump told the scariest story ever told.

We are going to build a wall to keep the Spanish out. Scary tactics.

We are going to deport the Muslims once and for all. Scary tactic.

we are going to make America great again and that means it will just be our race in the united states, no one else Oorah!

The one and only race on this entire planet and the far galaxies beyond, that just will not adapt to the present of the evolution of adapting to the present, of one's mind, evolving to what is going on today.

Every body that has Islam phobia are what you call the 'pure cowards' of the world, people who are so scary to a point, in which they can't adapt to time and change.

I don’t blame you scary people, I blame the people that took your free will and pure judgment away from you. I blame the elections that don’t even think about running an honest campaign but a campaign of fear and walls ,I blame them for taking advantage of what they know about you and using it against you people.

So to all that will claim to have Islamic phobia ,you're not fooling us or any other race in this world or the aliens outside the world…you’re a coward…period, that’s facts.

I’m half Italian half German and I approve this message.
Go buy a gun and a dog, you might not feel so scary every day of your natural born life.
edit on 30-5-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69
a reply to: Metallicus

"US admits it conducted Mosul air strike 'at location' where '200' civilians died"

www.independent.co.uk... 651451.html

Can we blame this on the followers of Christianity? Or doesn't that count?

200 = 600 more radicals that were birthed because of this incident and these tards really have no idea why these people hate the usa so much.What did those people ever do to the usa to die the way they did?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoinits true not all muslim are bad i am sure the cast majority of them are kind hard working people but think of this the vast majority of the germans were decent hard working people but the ones in charge still slaughtered millions of other people most of whom were fellow germans. Islamophobia was one of those terms the pc crowd because for some reason they love the muslims or i should say saudi monies because lets get real nobody in gov cares about the well being of any muslims except the ones from there. alot of people are scared of muslims because gov said it was muslim extremists who hit us on 9/11 when in reality it was saudi operatives who carried out those attacks but by them labeling it as an attack by a religion instead of a nation made it easier to direct attacks away from sa to afganistan because they were trained there well guess what some of them hijackers learned too fly at new bern nc reginal airport why then using the logic attack there training facilities. read up on history of conflicts and you will see me have been fighting the muslims for a very long time don't believe me listen to the marine corp anthem the line to the coast of tripoli refers to conflict with barbary coast muslim pirates.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So according to many people in this thread, 20 % of Muslims agree with terrorist tactics.

Considering I travel in tube trains full of Muslims, buses ful of then, shop in their shops daily, frequent their restaurants daily...oh yeah and have some as my next door neighbours, if you guys who believe this 20% nonsense were right, I should have been killed in a Muslim terror attack many times over.

20%...utter tosh. Use your brains and stop lapping up the lies being spread by hate filled, scared people.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join