It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Chancellor Merkel Warns; US & Britain no longer reliable partners

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
That's exactly what Russia wants, create division between allies.
Well done Putin's cock-holster , well done.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
That's exactly what Russia wants, create division between allies.
Well done Putin's cock-holster , well done.

It wasn't Putin that drove a wedge between the EU and the UK, it was the dictatorship in Brussels.
It's not Putin driving a wedge between Trump and Merkel, it's Merkel being all upset that she can no longer dictate to a weak US President in Obama.

At some point you will realise that all roads do not lead to Moscow, but that seems to be the prevailing hysteria with Democrats at the moment.

edit on 30/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Funem
a reply to: uncommitted

Your not completely right there. We were give materials and help by the US but you also got a lot from us. A lot of the nuclear research as part of Tube Alloys was subsumed into the Manhatten project and certainly speeded up the process. At the end of the war you forgot to give us access to the bomb breaking an agreement to share.
Also the Tizard mission greatly increased your knowledge and gifted you access to radar, submarine detection, plastic explosives and many other things. We also had to pay it all back. The US didn't do badly out of the deal.

I think you may have misunderstood, I'm British and was responding to a post that suggested the US fairly much won WWII by itself.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

She mentioned the UK too. I guess Trump is to blame there too?

Seems like anyone who stands up to her is no longer reliable.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Your not completely right there. We were give materials and help by the US but you also got a lot from us. A lot of the nuclear research as part of Tube Alloys was subsumed into the Manhatten project and certainly speeded up the process. At the end of the war you forgot to give us access to the bomb breaking an agreement to share.
Also the Tizard mission greatly increased your knowledge and gifted you access to radar, submarine detection, plastic explosives and many other things. We also had to pay it all back. The US didn't do badly out of the deal.

I think you may have misunderstood, I'm British and was responding to a post that suggested the US fairly much won WWII by itself.

While wrong, if not for the US, the Iron Curtain of Russia may have fallen over all of Europe.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

While wrong, if not for the US, the Iron Curtain of Russia may have fallen over all of Europe.

It's up there with the 'what ifs' isn't it? The same as if Russia stayed out of the war then America or not, the future would have been very different.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It's up there with the 'what ifs' isn't it? The same as if Russia stayed out of the war then America or not, the future would have been very different.

Germany would have lost either way imo. It's clear Russia wanted to extend it's reach. Who knows, but I think Europe would not have fared well if the US sat it out.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Germany would have lost either way imo. It's clear Russia wanted to extend it's reach. Who knows, but I think Europe would not have fared well if the US sat it out.

Oh, agreed. The allied forces on the whole won the war though, that is the point.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
never mind, wrong thread !!
edit on 30-5-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Merkel can go # herself as far as I'm concerned, she's just #ting it about the state of the EU when it no longer gets billions from the UK each year.
Hopefully Theresa May will get a convincing victory in the election coming up, and she goes all handbags at dawn with the woman who invited a million people into her country, unvetted, instead of providing massive relief in Turkey.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Merkel can go # herself as far as I'm concerned, she's just #ting it about the state of the EU when it no longer gets billions from the UK each year.
Hopefully Theresa May will get a convincing victory in the election coming up, and she goes all handbags at dawn with the woman who invited a million people into her country, unvetted, instead of providing massive relief in Turkey.

What Massive Relief is that ?

I am paying for the refugees out of my [Turkish] pocket while my [British] pocket is Austeritised by City of London.

Cost of Refugees amounts to 28 Billion and counting .

Total European Aid to Refugees amounts to 3 Billion .

Merkel got her neu Deutche Marks printed ; Trump has the Amero tucked away and good old Pound is left at the mercy of City oF London .

You think the " Ring of Steel " surrounding City of London is there to stop a muslim ?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Merkel does zero for us Germans and everything for the NWO. Seriosly that woman! The old camel that she is. Mama Merkel...she doesn´t even have kids herself!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

What Massive Relief is that ?

I am paying for the refugees out of my [Turkish] pocket while my [British] pocket is Austeritised by City of London.

I agree completely, and around the time that Merkel called on people to cross the Med and risk their lives I was calling for massive financial aid to Turkey and Libya so those people could be assisted in the region.
I argued like # with my member of Parliament who wouldn't raise it as a possible solution.
The 28 EU nations could have spent billions creating safe housing and welfare for people who would not have needed to risk crossing the Med.

I agree, my government failed in offering humanitarian aid at the levels needed, so did the EU, and Merkel committed a crime by calling folk to cross the sea, risk their lives and enter the EU completely unvetted.

Turkey got #ed over by the EU and my government, that is for sure.
edit on 30.5.2017 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: grainofsand

Merkel does zero for us Germans and everything for the NWO. Seriosly that woman! The old camel that she is. Mama Merkel...she doesn´t even have kids herself!

Lol, do you think she'll get re-elected?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Donald Trump will take a long hard look at the Paris deal and he will have multiple discussions with multiple entities.

Donald Trump is not capable of taking "a long hard look" at anything unless it is a hooker peeing.

He has severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder combined with ADD.

THAT is why Merkel (And Israel and a ton of other world leaders) think the USA is a useless partner as long as he sits in the Whitehouse.

World leaders ponder how best to use the Idiot Trump, the way Putin has..but they can't count on the US for anything...Trump's word is very plainly garbage.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Merkel is responsible for rapes and beatings daily in Germany. Women are afraid to leave their homes because of her policies. German citizens are removed from their rented apartments so Syrian can move in. Therefore, True Americans don't care if Germany can not rely on the UK and the US.

Germany started two World Wars and killed millions of people. Germany deserve Merkel.
edit on 30-5-2017 by hoovercon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoovercon
Germany started two World Wars and killed millions of people. Germany deserve Merkel.

I'm British and disagree on that specific point.
Do you blame Germans today for the sins of their fathers and grandfathers? I don't.
Merkel screwed up, but I assume when she was voted in not a single German thought she would choose such a disasterous policy.
Merkel is solely to blame, not the German people, they are her victims.

*Edit*
If the Germans vote her in again at the next election though I'd say they deserve everything they get lol
edit on 30.5.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

The old guard of Globalist dinosaurs roars from the forest. Scary....lol

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Interesting that no one in the media is questioning Merkel's diplomacy. By acting butt hurt and ranting in public she has made it even more likely that Trump will pull the plug on the Paris Accord. Perhaps she should let her ego and personal feelings take a back seat? After all, who was the last person that tried playing Trump at his own game and won?

She probably just blew it for the climate change crowd... not that that upsets me in any way, but she sure is acting foolishly.
edit on 30/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And why is it all about Trump when she specifically stated the UK as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join