It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked FBI Memo Reveals Seth Rich Had DNC Documents On Laptop

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: drock905

So this leaked FBI memo people believe but they don't believe in Comeys memos about his meetings with Trump?

So dumb.

Most are saying here that they don't believe this memo.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Xcathdra

Now that this might calm down I have to ask...

This was a typo, right?

DC Metro is responsible for the Seth Rich assassination.

Nope
I meant it and knew what I was typing when I did.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So this leaked FBI memo people believe but they don't believe in Comeys memos about his meetings with Trump?

So dumb.

Well we have a leaked seth rich memo and as of now we are still waiting for confirmation the comey memo even exists.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Michelle 🇺🇸‏ @michelle4trump May 27

Debbie Wasserman's brother is the Assistant US Attorney in DC, where #SethRich was murdered and investigators were told to stand down.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Confirmed that Debbies Brother is an Assistant US Attorney in DC, from Debbies Wikipedia page, buried at the bottom under footnote 12:

"I remember how she was only half out of anesthesia and she was on the BlackBerry", says her brother, Steve Wasserman, an assistant U.S. Attorney in Washington.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
Lets not even take into account that the FBI/police took his laptop. Let's play Devils advocate and assume it was part of a routine robbery investigation.

Why does a FBI file mention wikileaks in relation to Seth Rich on july 15? The leaks weren't released by assange and co until July 20th. No one in the public knew they existed until July 20th.

Ding ding ding ding! We have a winner!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

So dumb.

What Comey memos? I didn't see any Comey memos. Do you have a link to these alleged Comey memos? Do these Comey memos even exist?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

So dumb.

What Comey memos? I didn't see any Comey memos. Do you have a link to these alleged Comey memos? Do these Comey memos even exist?

Comey may not want to produce his 'memos' now that he's thought about it.

What if Trump has recordings of the conversation that would contradict what the G man wrote in his memo!

I think Comey is an idiot and just got played.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

This new info should get its own thread

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

If Mueller goes states secrets on the Seth Rich case that is going to be HUGE.

George Webb is claiming that the FBI went to get the laptop and the phone, and we have FBI bullets?

Ray McGovern is also weighing in, a 45 year FBI/CIA guy, vouching for Craig Murray who is the Ambassador saying he picked up the thumb drive from the university and the thumb drive was for Wikileaks....

Dead People involved.
Gavin McFayden, John Jones, Mike Rattner, Seth Rich, Sean Lucas, Two MS13 guys, in South Carolina, and the most recent Federal Prosecutor that washed up on the beach in Florida.

What a tangled web.

What are the implications if Mueller says this is States Secrets?

edit on 29-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

yea this is Hugh . Its probably the only way they can keep the Russian narrative alive and Muller is running that one so every thing gets locked down into states secret .
edit on 29-5-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Speaking of MS-13 a whistle blower turned over evidence to a congressional committee stating back in 2014 the Obama administration knowingly allowed 16 MS13 gang members into the US as underage illegal immigrants. The gang members were sent to various states. Immigration knew they were MS-13.

Democrats blamed Republicans for publicizing the documents.

I would be curious as to the names of the MS-13 gang members who turned up dead and if they were part of the 16 allowed in.
edit on 29-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The whole world is sticking to the Russia story.
Well all but deficient conspiracy theorists that is. Lol

Debbie Whatshername Shultz, is that YOU??? WOW!!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh please. Show me where the FBI has Seth riches computer...
Two way street.

Could be the one Debbie Wasserman Schultz was threatening the cops about.

No in this thread, someone explains the difference.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Wasn't there a story (not sure if it was true I just remember the headline) about Obama inviting MS13 gang members to the White House?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

If it "is" true (which I believe it is), it would have to come from some other trusted site, rather than borderlandalternative media..the Alt right is under attack by the Democrats...who own the MSM. It's unfortunate, that the ONLY news that anyone takes serious (at least publicly), is the very news that us lying to everyone. It's their popularity, funding from Soros and the Rothschild banking family, and control over the television that makes it so. Therefore by the programming of the media on the public, the one thing that transcends the TV, is peer to peer parroting of the Mainstream news...trust me, I hear the MSM lies all day at work, as people parrot the stories to each other amongst themselves, and then compliment each other on how smart they are for being "caught up on the news of the world". They are so clueless, as they don't even fact check what they hear......I just sit there silently and feel sorry for them, that they can't use their own brains to see what the MSM is doing to them.
edit on 29-5-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The whole world is sticking to the Russia story.
Well all but deficient conspiracy theorists that is. Lol

Debbie Whatshername Shultz, is that YOU??? WOW!!

Sillyolme: The whole world is sticking to the Russia story. Well all but deficient conspiracy theorists that is. Lol

That's because the whole world is being programmed by the Mainstream Media...which the Democrats control. Does it make sense now? BTW, hardly the whole world is behind the Russian story, Everyone who voted for Trump (the silent majority), think the Democrats are psychopaths, and their media (no matter what propaganda they spit out to the public..because we can't control that) is now considered lies..and essentially a joke. As I mentioned we can't control the content that they obsess on...but we can certainly laugh at it, as more and more of their lies get noticed. It's a different world than 1923 when Time Magazine started (ironically having the face of a Muslim girl on the cover with her nose cut off....nothing has changed apparently) and was king of all propaganda...we can fact check now....and they are being labelled as they truly are (CNN and MSNBC included) as frauds.
edit on 29-5-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Why would this guy's laptop be evidence for a random street shooting?
Same answer...
it wouldn't.

And the FBI wouldn't be involved.
This is not real.

Ok fine. Then if its is shown that the FBI was involved somehow, then that will be absolute proof to you that the DNC and the media have colluded to spin this fake Russia story.

We will hold you to that.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There was rumor going around last night that the DC pd has changed the police report from the night of the murder.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join