It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked FBI Memo Reveals Seth Rich Had DNC Documents On Laptop

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
A good read detailing Crowdstrike analysis and retraction, including dates of when the DNC was "hacked" that fits in with Seth Rich (imo anyways)

EXCLUSIVE: Cybersecurity experts who were first to conclude that Putin hacked presidential election ABANDON some of their claims against Russia - and refuse to co-operate with Congress

It was an explosive conclusion which cast a pall over the entire election: that the Kremlin was behind a hack of the Democratic National Committee which resulted in its embarrassing secrets being published.

First made in June 2016, it has overshadowed the election, transition and now presidency of Donald Trump.

And the FBI, CIA, NSA and 12 other intelligence agencies published an unprecedented joint report saying the Vladimir Putin ordered a hacking campaign to tip the election against Hillary Clinton.

But now the first expert company to make a link between the DNC hacks and the Kremlin is facing a damaging series of questions over its credibility, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has had to retract portions of a report supporting its allegations of Russian cyberattacks – and is also refusing to address Congress about its findings on Moscow's election hacking.

Click link for long in depth article.

Hey, this needs to be a thread! - so the "17 agencies all agree" lie was changed to only 3 agencies and now even the data those agencies used is being diluted!
edit on 28/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcathdra
A good read detailing Crowdstrike analysis and retraction, including dates of when the DNC was "hacked" that fits in with Seth Rich (imo anyways)

EXCLUSIVE: Cybersecurity experts who were first to conclude that Putin hacked presidential election ABANDON some of their claims against Russia - and refuse to co-operate with Congress

It was an explosive conclusion which cast a pall over the entire election: that the Kremlin was behind a hack of the Democratic National Committee which resulted in its embarrassing secrets being published.

First made in June 2016, it has overshadowed the election, transition and now presidency of Donald Trump.

And the FBI, CIA, NSA and 12 other intelligence agencies published an unprecedented joint report saying the Vladimir Putin ordered a hacking campaign to tip the election against Hillary Clinton.

But now the first expert company to make a link between the DNC hacks and the Kremlin is facing a damaging series of questions over its credibility, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has had to retract portions of a report supporting its allegations of Russian cyberattacks – and is also refusing to address Congress about its findings on Moscow's election hacking.

Click link for long in depth article.

Hey, this needs to be a thread! - so the "17 agencies all agree" lie was changed to only 3 agencies and now even the data those agencies used is being diluted!

Feel free to start a thread using the link man.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra
If you're in law enforcement I'm queen.
The local police don't work withthe FBI.
The FBI would take over if that were the case.
I don't need to be in law enforcement to know this. You claiming this is true makes me think your job has nothing to do with law enforcement. It's easy enough to lie on the internet.

We had a guy claiming he was the FBI on here too.

You know, I decided to look up the FBI website (frequently asked questions ) and what they do. Xcathdra is right. The FBI does NOT take over. The state and local law enforcement agencies are not subordinate to the FBI. They often work together and pool their resources in the investigation.

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The whole world is sticking to the Russia story.
Well all but deficient conspiracy theorists that is. Lol

CrowdStrike bought off by DNC.

CrowdStrike make big boboo.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The Democrats hiring their own firm to investigate a hack would be like having the SS investigate Auschwitz.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Thanks! I didn't realize they are two seperate entities

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

That memo is the fakest thing I've ever seen. Who redacts one letter from a name?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wikileaks just tweeted that it's a fake document, I tend to trust them
Based on their track record.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
Wikileaks just tweeted that it's a fake document, I tend to trust them
Based on their track record.

Agreed.

Biggs is saying his source was Malia Zimmerman of FOX. She obtained the document and some other emails...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
For some comparison... here is an FBI internal memo posted on Politico about a different subject.

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Now that this might calm down I have to ask...

This was a typo, right?

DC Metro is responsible for the Seth Rich assassination.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is the Twitter account of the alleged leaker who gave info to Malia Zimmerman and Joe Biggs.
twitter.com...

He is saying there is documented evidence that Seth Rich was alive and talking to the police at the scene and told them he was attacked 'for talking'.

The thing that makes the document look fake to me are the weird redactions... the format actually looks consistent with the other MTF I saw and linked above.

This twitter account looks suspect to me, though.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is the Twitter account of the alleged leaker who gave info to Malia Zimmerman and Joe Biggs.
twitter.com...

He is saying there is documented evidence that Seth Rich was alive and talking to the police at the scene and told them he was attacked 'for talking'.

The thing that makes the document look fake to me are the weird redactions... the format actually looks consistent with the other MTF I saw and linked above.

This twitter account looks suspect to me, though.

I don't know if he was talking but this is the incident report on Seth Rich:

www.scribd.com...

He WAS breathing and conscious when they found him. He could very well have known who tried to kill him. The police also had body cameras on them so I'm wondering if video has ever been made public?
edit on 28-5-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Prolly gonna see quite a bit like this as a concerted effort made to discredit any Seth Rich revelations by diluting with false reports.

Standard procedure when news is detrimental to politicians and groups.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

There's has been zero body cam footage released so far. It's also been reported that there were many CCTV cameras along the route that he took from the bar to his house as well. Those have also not be released.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
a reply to: texasgirl

There's has been zero body cam footage released so far. It's also been reported that there were many CCTV cameras along the route that he took from the bar to his house as well. Those have also not be released.

During the November 21st press briefing with Rich's parents, Brad Baumann and Jack Burkman, it was suggested that there was new video evidence that was possibly coming to light. We have heard nothing more of this AFAIK.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

so a member of the DNC staff had DNC documents - wow

Are you simply ignorant or did you miss the WikiLeaks part?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Geeez...am I the only one willing to say it. The belief is that the DNC, Clinton or some other leftist organization killed this man because he leaked DNC truth to WikiLeaks and then to the public.

Yes...we believe this! We know the left will kill for their terrorist religion much as they corruptly cost Sanders a chance, much as Clinton used her position in government to milk money from the system while allowing American's deaths, much as Shultz was fired for being caught doing the same thing every democrat does, corruption, lies, racism, etc.

The party of evil. Yeah...the GOP isn't much better. But it is still better.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

GMAB

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So this leaked FBI memo people believe but they don't believe in Comeys memos about his meetings with Trump?

So dumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join