It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked FBI Memo Reveals Seth Rich Had DNC Documents On Laptop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's a whole lot of horse shjt.

How many assumptions did you have to make to get there?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No dear no mental gymnastics are needed except to make this bass ackwards story.

The Times won't risk losing credibility to start with.

You don't like the news coming out so you just deny everything that bothers you.

This is the fake news dude. This crap right here. Not the news about Russian in every nook and cranny of the Whitehouse. The logic disconnect is the real gymnastics here.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is the fake news dude. This crap right here. Not the news about Russian in every nook and cranny of the Whitehouse. The logic disconnect is the real gymnastics here.

Then it should be easy to prove. Go on, provide the evidence on either scenario.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Then it should be easy to prove. Go on, provide the evidence on either scenario.

She can't , which is exactly the hypocrisy I am talking about.

I will not assume this document is real, just as I will not assume that anonymous sources with no documents even shown are true.

For these anti-Trumpers, hypocrites are people who don't believe everything that hurts Trump and don't disregard everything that helps him.
edit on 28/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why would this guy's laptop be evidence for a random street shooting?
Same answer...
it wouldn't.

And the FBI wouldn't be involved.
This is not real.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Why would they take the victims laptop from his home to solve a random crime?
They wouldn't.
This isn't Criminal Minds or Law And Order...

Yes they would. They would look at the computer to see if a threat came from online.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Why would this guy's laptop be evidence for a random street shooting?
Same answer...
it wouldn't.

And the FBI wouldn't be involved.
This is not real.

As I pointed out before they dont have a suspect. Computers will be looked at to see where he was going online, any threats he received online, was he being monitored by a hacker online etc etc etc.

As for the FBI they are used by DC Metro police for evidence processing. Just as my police agency uses the State Police Crime Lab instead of our own. We still process the scene but we dont process the evidence, including computers for forensic analysis.

Respectfully you should not be making claims about law enforcement investigations if you have no clue what you are talking about.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: drock905

If Rich were killed to prevent him from leaking the documents, why did the killer not take the laptop with the documents? This is classic "fake news."

I don't think it has been established that he had the laptop with him when he was killed.
The laptop may have been taken from his home by police during the investigation of his murder.

If he did not have the laptop, why kill him? Why not just break into his house and steal it?

It was already leaked, what would be the point?

Then why kill him? The DNC admitted the emails were real. No need to cover up. In fact, why not file charges against him?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

No honey. It seems you believe they have it. There's a big difference there.
How the # do you even know if rich had a laptop? Or if he did that it's not in his home with his belongings?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If Rich were killed to prevent him from leaking the documents, why did the killer not take the laptop with the documents? This is classic "fake news."

I don't think it has been established that he had the laptop with him when he was killed.
The laptop may have been taken from his home by police during the investigation of his murder.

If he did not have the laptop, why kill him? Why not just break into his house and steal it?

Then why kill him? The DNC admitted the emails were real. No need to cover up. In fact, why not file charges against him?

To push the russia hack / trump-russia collusion bs. The moment democrats started down that road they couldnt back off of it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No honey. It seems you believe they have it. There's a big difference there.
How the # do you even know if rich had a laptop? Or if he did that it's not in his home with his belongings?

Because the victims residence will be searched / processed by law enforcement.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Respectfully... that's exact what you are doing. Making assumptions.
How do you know what I know about law enforcement? I could be a cop for all you know.

But you know ...mentioning wiki leaks in a memo when that had not happened yet might be a pretty solid lead that this is bull. Just saying...

I'm not the one making the assumptions here. You are.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

To push the russia hack / trump-russia collusion bs. The moment democrats started down that road they couldnt back off of it.

Yep, if it was Seth Rich that leaked, the only way to ensure he would not come forward to debunk the Russia narrative would be to silence him permanently. If the DNC knew the leaks were coming (we know they did), then a plan to try to deflect the content onto a Russia hacking story would make sense.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

well I am in law enforcement and using your comments as evidence you are not in law enforcement. You are ignoring basic investigations 101 so dont even try claiming your law enforcement.

And no I am not making assumptions I am correcting your claims and providing people with a base to go off of on how law enforcement investigations work.

and again no, you are making assumptions / false claims. I am merely correcting your mistakes.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

#ing Russia hacked the DNC.
Get over it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yep, if it was Seth Rich that leaked, the only way to ensure he would not come forward to debunk the Russia narrative would be to silence him permanently. If the DNC knew the leaks were coming (we know they did), then a plan to try to deflect the content onto a Russia hacking story would make sense.

Well Democrats had 2 options -

#1 - stick with the bs russia lie
or
#2 - admit the DNC colluded with Clintons campaign to screw Sanders / Sanders supporters out of their money and to tip the balance in Clintons favor as the nominee.

Option 1 gave them the best chance of controlling the narrative while undermining Trump. Blaming Russia was convenient for them because as we see counter intelligence investigations are classified.

As we stated before though it blew up in Democrats faces.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If you're in law enforcement I'm queen.
The local police don't work withthe FBI.
The FBI would take over if that were the case.
I don't need to be in law enforcement to know this. You claiming this is true makes me think your job has nothing to do with law enforcement. It's easy enough to lie on the internet.

We had a guy claiming he was the FBI on here too.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

They absolutely do and often. A little bonus info, some local officers are also special agents!

The stream of lies never ends with you.
edit on 28-5-2017 by JinMI because: word redundancy

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

#ing Russia hacked the DNC.
Get over it.

REally? Show me where the FBI performed a forensic analysis on the DNC server? Thats right they didnt because the DNC refused them access to it. Instead the DNC used their IT firm to conduct the "forensic analysis" where they claimed it was Russia but again they submitted nothing to support that claim.

also -
EXCLUSIVE: Cybersecurity experts who were first to conclude that Putin hacked presidential election ABANDON some of their claims against Russia - and refuse to co-operate with Congress

Claims of Russian interference in the presidential election through hacking Democratic emails have been long-running scandal
First link between hacking and Vladimir Putin was made by CrowdStrike, Irvine, CA, based firm hired by the Democratic National Committee
It concluded in June 2016 Moscow spies had hacked DNC - before embarrassing emails were published - setting off Russian election scandal
Cybersecurity firm examined DNC's servers, something FBI was not allowed to do, and its conclusion has been repeated by the intelligence community
DailyMail.com reveals it has had to abandon key claims in another report on hacking by same Russians it blamed for DNC attack
It used unproven claims by a pro-Putin blogger to wrongly conclude Russian hackers had helped to virtually wipe out Ukrainian artillery
CrowdStrike is also refusing to testify in public to the House Intelligence Committee on what it knows and declined to speak to DailyMail.com

So yeah your precious DNC Russia hack is falling apart so you should probably accept the fact the DNC rigged their primary, committed fraud, lied about the Russia hack among many other lies they told.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If you're in law enforcement I'm queen.
The FBI would take over if that were the case.
I don't need to be in law enforcement to know this. You claiming this is true makes me think your job has nothing to do with law enforcement. It's easy enough to lie on the internet.

We had a guy claiming he was the FBI on here too.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and need to stop with the lies / false information. DC Metro uses the FBI for evidence processing.

You are not in law enforcement and again your false claims and ignorance on the topic confirms that. Either educate yourself or stop running your mouth on topics you know absolutely nothing about.

The FBI cant just take over a agencies case where the local agency has primary jurisdiction. Quit watching tv shows.
edit on 28-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join