It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked FBI Memo Reveals Seth Rich Had DNC Documents On Laptop

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's obvious at this point Seth Rich was leaking DNC info to Wikileaks and he was murdered because of it. And there's still the question of what happened to the former Clinton Foundation Eric Braverman. He disappeared for several weeks and has semi resurfaced with a job at a charity run by Google investors and one of the conditions being that the Podestas who worked for them were immediately let go. He knew something and cut a deal to keep quiet and to stay alive. So what do we know? that anyone close with the Clintons is a stinking mess and anyone who crosses them winds up dead.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Spot on about all of that post Dutch. I think the whole Clinton Cabal needs a trip to the graybar motel!

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wikileaks says the document is a fake...

Video here
edit on 29-5-2017 by dasman888 because: Zombie pack rats 3

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
Wikileaks says the document is a fake...

Video here

So if it's fake I wonder who created it?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Joe Biggs to get some attention I would guess.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I think the next move is to assume the Rich - Wikileaks connection is real and work from there.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Time for the Dems to pull some tricks out of their bag. Whats it going to be, silence the whole investigation? Claim Rich was working for the GOP or the Russians?

This guy was at Seth Rich's press conference late last year, and now look what he is tweeting?

He's the guy that put up the initial 100,000 dollar reward.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I think the next move is to assume the Rich - Wikileaks connection is real and work from there.

We all know how well the "pizzagate investigation" turned out. Trump has his supporters looking everywhere but at him:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: FlyingFox

We all know how well the "pizzagate investigation" turned out. Trump has his supporters looking everywhere but at him:

What pizzagate investigation? The one that never investigated anything and only ridiculed and threatened people?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What pizzagate investigation? The one that never investigated anything and only ridiculed and threatened people?

No, the online one where tireless "independent journalists" and "amateur detectives" pored over harmless photographs and twitter posts and exposed a massive pedophile ring that extended all the way to the White House! Thanks to their dedicated work, the Obama administration came crashing down. I'm sure they will get the same results now.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

No, the online one where tireless "independent journalists" and "amateur detectives" pored over harmless photographs and twitter posts and exposed a massive pedophile ring that extended all the way to the White House! Thanks to their dedicated work, the Obama administration came crashing down. I'm sure they will get the same results now.

So let me see if i can plainly educate you here. You are effectively admitting no official investigation with this post and don't want to believe your earlier post. Amateur detectives and independent journalist do not make a formal DOJ, FBI or Federal Marshall investigation in my book.

Damn the amnesia is bad in this unit ATS.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hoax bin

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

So let me see if i can plainly educate you here. You are effectively admitting no official investigation with this post and don't want to believe your earlier post. Amateur detectives and independent journalist do not make a formal DOJ, FBI or Federal Marshall investigation in my book.

Fair points.... However a private company named crowdstrike made a formal intelligence / counter intelligence investigation, encompassing "17 US intelligence agencies" based on a flawed report using debunked information obtained from an incident in Ukraine. The DNC refused, and still refuses, to allow the FBI access to the "hacked DNC server".

So its ok for crowdstrike to do it but no one else?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I've already seen dem Twitter trolls suggest Rich was killed by Russian agents.....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Amateur detectives and independent journalist do not make a formal DOJ, FBI or Federal Marshall investigation in my book.

Exactly my point.

Damn the reading comprehension is bad in this unit ATS.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Crowd Strike gave everything they had to the FBI you know. And the FBI has said that though it would have been faster for them to examine the servers personally all this move did was slow them down. Not stop them or hinder them. So stop acting like they didn't get the data they needed to make the accurate decision that it was Russia. This story is a lame attempt to once again marginalize the excellent work of the intelligence agencies we rely on to keep us safe.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Crowd Strike gave everything they had to the FBI you know. And the FBI has said that though it would have been faster for them to examine the servers personally all this move did was slow them down. Not stop them or hinder them
Did you just make that up?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

Crowd Strike gave everything they had to the FBI you know. And the FBI has said that though it would have been faster for them to examine the servers personally all this move did was slow them down. Not stop them or hinder them. So stop acting like they didn't get the data they needed to make the accurate decision that it was Russia. This story is a lame attempt to once again marginalize the excellent work of the intelligence agencies we rely on to keep us safe.

No they didn't.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes they did.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes they did.

No they didnt. They only received Crowdstrikes assessment report. A report that used the same false data that caused them to make false claims about Ukraine.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join