It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Dark

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This guy saved my life. He discusses in numerous presentations lactic acidosis. Basically, the cause of every major chronic disease. He advocates for a ketogenic diet.

Saved my life, I was dying. I lost 90lbs and now I can run and enjoy life. My organs work again, and instead of failing they are running at peak efficiency. I barely eat, and am never hungry or tired.

Best of luck, the changes come quick. It's easy to follow.

I eat an avocado, if I eat, for breakfast. Bacon when I want it, or jerky. It's such an easy diet to follow. Who doesn't want to eat fat?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Dearest Kali,

I have only just seen you are sick and it may sound cliche but I am sending many thoughts of light and prayers to you and your loved ones. Whether they help heal you or not, I pray for closeness, peace, fun and making beautiful memories.

My own mother was diagnosed a few years back with small-cell lung cancer. She's a smoker and has been smoking on and off since she was 16 and was diagnosed at 58. She lost her own mother at 11 yo to throat cancer also from smoking. My grandmother was only 37. I do not judge at all, even myself I struggle with the addiction.

The good news in Mum's case is it was caught just as it was taking off, after a bout of pneumonia. She's been in remission for near 2 years now but will forever have tests and checks for the remainder of her life. God willing she will have many years ahead. Mum is in that 5% of survivors after 5 years. All I can say for her is she was completely strong willed and adamant in recovery. She said she always knew she would have cancer and she always knew she'd beat it. I personally think it was because the cancer was probably ****ing bricks as my mum is a formidable aggressive scotswoman.

I hope the thought of my mother helps comfort you in some way. Many of us here and no doubt those around you will be sending you so much light in your darkness. Bless you Kali x

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Indigo5

I'm sorry you lost your Dad.

Your approach is generally how I am, gotta live not cower... it just gets to be much sometimes and that's what this was. I was desperate to purge and I did. I feel much better, made room for hope to creep back in.

As scary as despair is, it is part of living as well right along with laughter, joy, peace and tears..It's ok to rage a little...None of us would know what a sunny day was if there was not night time? Purge when you feel the urge?

No one who is on this journey with you expects or wants you to be some two dimensional movie character..the ones that love you want to know you fully. Don't be afraid to share more with the ones you love and are loved by. You might think it is a burden for you to carry by yourself and protect them from, but they might need to understand your journey as much as you need to share it.

This OP was magnificent. Courageous truth
You are an impressive person and I am grateful to know you on the boards. Your family is lucky to have you to learn from.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

It's after four. I'm either exhausted or this did actually help. Either way, thanks if you read it all... don't feel obliged to say anything. What can be said to all that? lol[/quot

I understand. (tried to make a heart symbol for you)
edit on 28-5-2017 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Hi Kali. I disagree with you on just about everything you post but I'm genuinely sorry for your struggle. I've not been too well myself lately but I'm still able to work etc. I will pray for you.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I've enjoyed reading your posts over the years. I don't always respond but I do appreciate your presence here on ATS. Diet and exercise can do wonders; stretching also helps.

Get better. ATS needs you and your commentary.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I truly wish you well. I survived three life to end moments. Although I don't seem to fear death although that may change if I must endure a horrible death. The one thing that bothers me is a notion I'll be Damned. I remember "feeling" that when I wore a younger man's clothes. Why I felt that way is a mystery but I remember the pit of depression I was in. Only in recent times have I heard such the same by other people. One of which is a close relative. I've known this person all my life and he is a fine individual who loves people and God. It didn't make sense. Then he told me lately that such feelings were the result of a new medication his doctor prescribed. I no longer fear it like I did when younger. Although, I often want God to give me positive assurances. I tend to think only God and my love of him will help me make the transforming to a better world.

You are right. Maybe it would have been better to say nothing at all. But I truly believe God can and will help you on our path. You may survive. That is not out of the question. However, if you must die, please seek his love and ask him to help you. Once you feel his presence can you be in peace. Refuse anything negative and allow yourself to have an intimate relationship with God. You will find positive effects not only with him but others who love and care about you. I may not know you but I will pray for you. And, again, I truly wish you well.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey, I think its normal you feel that way. I think its normal to feel anger and a range of emotions. My 18 yr old daughter has been in the hospital with her transplanted liver failing and looking at trying to find another liver ( live or not) to allow her more life. Thats where Ive been lately. Watching my child slip away from me. Im telling you what I have told her... fight it all. Live every day.. every single minute. realize when we see an end, every moment can be either wonderful or sad... make them all wonderful. Put GOOD things out into the world. Fight death tooth and nail. BUT... when its time to embrace her.. embrace death like a friend who is delivering you from pain and misery. Youll know when that time is.

From how you speak... its not nearly time to embrace anything but life.. and live it.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I'm grateful everyday that it's me and not my son. I hope your family gets their miracle too.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Oh i am so sorry to hear of your daughter! I have a 19yo and i cannot even imagine..I am so bitterly sad to hear this Advantage!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Can I ask what happened to you?

I am, for the first time in my life, facing a health issue and it's something pretty serious.

Not knowing is the worst part...Is it a tumor? Is it just some weird balance issue that'll eventually go away? I guess I'll find out next week when I follow up.

But I too feel totally betrayed by my body. To be healthy and able one day and then waking up the next feeling totally different, not ever experiencing the symptoms I had, scared I was having a stroke or aneurysm in my brain sucked.

I'm staying positive though...Trying not to worry or think too much about it. I'm pissed that I can't get outside and hike, etc. like I want but I'm still here so I'll take it.

Prayers and positive vibes, from me to you.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Under your chin. prepresure with your dumb in bed, try for 15 min its survive or die
works make sure you feel circulation.Note: i might help you sorry if you give up

edit on 31-5-2017 by syclone because: words

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
When I started to ignore all the negativity (even from doctors) around me and said to myself, come what may. It lifted a burden from me which resulted in me getting better a lot quicker than even I could hope for.

My prayers and love to you, Kali74.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Oddly, when my doctor 'knew' I had cancer it wasn't the most pressing problem. My sodium had dropped critically low which is what was making me weak and sick. I had to spend about a week in the ICU because if your sodium or really any electrolyte goes up or comes down too fast, you can have a stroke or lapse into a coma or die.

Try not to worry, there's lots of easily fixed or manageable things that can make you feel really sick. Have you had any scans? Blood work? If not, try to get those asap.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sorry to hear you are going through this Kali. This Christmas will make 10 years since i became disabled and like yourself I just keep feeling sicker and weaker. It's horribly frustrating and I miss being able to walk my dogs if only for a short distance. I pray you will have peace and be spared suffering, I can hear in your words you've already had plenty. To be well again would be a nice miracle and I will wish that for us both if you don't mind.

Savor every moment and may love universal wrap you in it's arms.
Best wishes,
ATA

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Sorry to hear about your struggle. I will pray for you.

We are all one. I will pray for you too as I would my own family…because we all are…one.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I decided it's time for myself and my loved ones to start preparing, just in case. I want us all to have some mental tools on hand to cope. Hope for the best prepare for the worst. I'm just the kind of person that has to know the exact truth and deal with it, my doctor hates this about me. I haven't progressed very far in this yet. I'm still stuck on not wanting to die. Still pleading to whoever might be listening out there, for my life.

Your post is so moving, Kali. I have only imagined what it must be like to face a situation like you are facing -- especially what you shared and I quoted above. I doubt I have anything profound or helpful to say. In fact, I've wrestled with not saying anything, at all, for the last half hour. But, I want you to know I am listening, following, and I appreciate you sharing your story and all the reality behind it.

I also really want you to feel good about preparing you and your family for the worst. It would give me so much anxiety to do that, and I am sure it wouldn't take much for that anxiety to show. But I am certain your family understands when your anxiety is high and it's too much to hide.

Don't internalize preparing your family and yourself for the worst as inviting the worst or giving up. It's just wise and very courageous. The fight continues though! We live in a time of great medical miracles...you are right to keep fighting for yours.

I have a family member that died of breast cancer without ever preparing herself or her family for the worst.

You can be the survivor that was wise enough to prepare for the worst and hope & fight for the best...and then lived to tell the tale. I know a couple of people who are alive to tell that tale, too.

Always pulling for you! --Amy

edit on 5-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thank you all for your beautiful words. People think words and well wishes can be empty, I promise you they aren't.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I hate this thread.

Rage at the world Kali, that would be my preference. But, whatever you do, know we are right by your side. You want anger? We'll kick cancer's metaphorical internet ass. You want bunnies, warm fuzzies and hugs instead? We'll bring them. We're legion, for whatever you need.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I can't share these thoughts with my family

I think it's important that you do. It will help you, and it will help them.

Keep fighting, ATS would be boring without you. I really do love you and thank you for helping me be a better person.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join