It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There aren't any garbage cans like in the USA remember those Irish terrorists or whatever

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Reports of a witness seeing a man drop a bag and run.

CCTV footage to be examined.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ohhh god....

reports of parents posting "have you seem my child" on social media....

Most of Ariana Grande's fans are teenage girls. Go out to a concert with your daughter and get blown to hell, what the # is happening to Europe?

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
CNN hypothesizing that homegrown terrorists who have returned from the M.E after fighting/being trained will be the focus of police investigations. They are calling it a mass-casualty terrorist attack undertaken by a suicide bomber.

Suicide bombers don't make their own vests - it takes a special person to do that who must remain alive and protected for the cause.

ETA: It's been confirmed the blast 'just outside the venue, just as the concert finished and folks were leaving the venue'

Why would a suicide bomber use a nail bomb vest?

You can place a nail bomb in a bag/garbage can, walk away and blow it from a distance/timer.

Because a suicide vest will be able to carry more nails less conspicuously than a package can. It is easier to conceal than a person dropping a package off and walking away. Manchester does not have trash receptacles (not many anyways) from the IRA days. The human body can also act as a weapon itself when exploded as you have bone /etc. It can create a biohazard as well.

Interesting.

Still reading up on this aspect.

Thanks for the info.

link   

originally posted by: earthling42
a reply to: introvert

A good deed in the name of allah, therefore Heaven, 72 virgins.

All fat, bearded dudes with a fungus, but technically all still virgins because livestock doesn't count...welcome to Paradise!

link   
5-22-13

Muslim extremists were killed significance found

link   

CNN hypothesizing that homegrown terrorists who have returned from the M.E after fighting/being trained will be the focus of police investigations. They are calling it a mass-casualty terrorist attack undertaken by a suicide bomber.

Suicide bombers don't make their own vests - it takes a special person to do that who must remain alive and protected for the cause.

ETA: It's been confirmed the blast 'just outside the venue, just as the concert finished and folks were leaving the venue'

You can place a nail bomb in a bag/garbage can, walk away and blow it from a distance/timer.

Because a suicide vest will be able to carry more nails less conspicuously than a package can. It is easier to conceal than a person dropping a package off and walking away. Manchester does not have trash receptacles (not many anyways) from the IRA days. The human body can also act as a weapon itself when exploded as you have bone /etc. It can create a biohazard as well.

And Islamic terrorists are just sucididal idiots.

link   
Shouldn't this be in the war on terrorism forums?

Being in the other events forum has a rather crass pushed under the rug effect.

link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Maybe for you, but "islamic terrorists" was just mentioned on a MSM station here in the US while discussing this attack with a UK reporter

It's the 4th anni of the Rigby murder.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

ohhh god....

Jesus. Now I'm fighting back tears.

Just be wary of this. There are lots of people posting old internet meme photos with these messages. There is a large amount of trolling currently going on. (edited to add: there's currently one of a weird looking boy holding a big grey cat - that's a known fake)

If you come across a large picture with lots of headshots of "confirmed dead" or "confirmed missing", there's a picture using random headshots of minor youtuber celebs/random people with this kind of caption, it's fake.
edit on Ev17MondayMondayAmerica/ChicagoMon, 22 May 2017 20:17:14 -05000952017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

ohhh god....

Most of Ariana Grande's fans are teenage girls. Go out to a concert with your daughter and get blown to hell, what the # is happening to Europe?

This is the second terrorist attack in the UK in the last couple of months.

I really hope we are not about to turn into France.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kali74

What does me being a Trump supporter have to do with it? I'm just trying to point out the uncanny timing of Trump's anti terror speech yesterday. Is it possible that the terrorists are ramping it up because of the speech?

I think that is possible - with Iran being the organiser that has these types of attacks ready to go.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This attack occurred on the 4th anniversary of the death of the British soldier who was hacked to death on the street.

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

And Islamic terrorists are just sucididal idiots.

That too.

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

In my view it should be in a "UK/EU Madness forum"

But despite petitioning the owners several times they still refuse to create such a forum.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Theyve done this for maximum publicity.

They like anniversaries. Tw@@@s

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

ohhh god....

This is the second terrorist attack in the UK in the last couple of months.

I really hope we are not about to turn into France.

That may be too late a hope.
We still need confirmation of who did this.

link   
There were reports of a second bomb found, bomb squad handling it.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Exactly my point. Not sure what me being a supporter has to do with anything.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Apologies at the time of writing it was based on my own witnessing of as many police and ambulances I have ever seen in my life, I had no idea or hope it should have been in another forum.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join