It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Reports of ISIS accounts on twitter celebrating. Some reports on twitter that the accounts were talking about Manchester before the explosions occurred.

Surprise surprise.

If only we could rid the earth of certain ideas

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Thank you. That was very informative, and gives a look inside.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
CNN hypothesizing that homegrown terrorists who have returned from the M.E after fighting/being trained will be the focus of police investigations. They are calling it a mass-casualty terrorist attack undertaken by a suicide bomber.

Suicide bombers don't make their own vests - it takes a special person to do that who must remain alive and protected for the cause.

ETA: It's been confirmed the blast 'just outside the venue, just as the concert finished and folks were leaving the venue'

Why would a suicide bomber use a nail bomb vest?

You can place a nail bomb in a bag/garbage can, walk away and blow it from a distance/timer.

link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Reports of ISIS accounts on twitter celebrating. Some reports on twitter that the accounts were talking about Manchester before the explosions occurred.

To be fair ISIS celebrates death full stop. They even commend the lone wolves that kill in their name/ideology.

link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Too early to rule out false flag on this one. The information and photos seem vague.
Maybe a distraction from something else that is going to happen in the upcoming days and they don't want public to know it. MSN overracting as always....

What!?!?!

Vague information, could that have anything to do with the fact that this story is still developing????

MSN overreacting...... a bomb just went off in one of the biggest cities in the UK killing multiple people in a terrorist attack

False flag though right... let me guess the guy who has been interviewed on the news about how he saw all these dead people as he went looking for his kid, not knowing if she was alive or dead.... crisis actor???

Bad things happen because bad people exist, no false flag needed.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I always figured it was something like that, thanks for sharing.

link   
ISIS related guy tweeting about it hours before?

twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: introvert

Becoming a martyr 101

link   

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

edit on 22-5-2017 by kibric because: answered

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Supposedly posted on twitter a few hours before the explosion.

twitter.com/owys663 already suspended.

Is it safe to make the Trump coincidence/connection yet?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Too early to rule out false flag on this one. The information and photos seem vague.
Maybe a distraction from something else that is going to happen in the upcoming days and they don't want public to know it. MSN overracting as always....

Like all the attention Theresa May is getting because of her U-turns and the increase support toward the Labour Party? I did think this but didn't want to be the one to say anything in this thread due to the nature of the thread and it's circumstances I didn't feel it was appropriate. but right now I'm not claiming anything, people died .. possibly kids. Now is not the time to discuss false flags let's wait for some evidence and facts to come through

RIP

link   

A good deed in the name of allah, therefore Heaven, 72 virgins.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I rather think these things a pre-planned and waiting for 'go' orders. I don't think this particular concert would have been the plan, rather the venue itself.

That is certainly possible and would make a lot of sense. I should clarify that I meant "a concert", not specifically the AG concert, though for maximum "terror" impact it would also make sense to target an event that drew a larger number of children.

Whatever the reasoning or the timing, it's a terrible and tragic thing for the poor souls involved.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

are they to busy spying on their own citizens and protecting known terrorist to actually go after these criminals?

I mean really they have active Twitter accounts and no one can find them with a drone?

link   
a reply to: Necrose

Absolute nonsense I know two people personally who where at this event and confirm everything that has been reported. Not everything is a conspiracy in this world it is full of evil bastards

Wake the # up

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
seen this on twitter look at time published anonimag.es...
edit on 22-5-2017 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

link   

A bomb is just a bomb, be it a package, or similar.

A person wearing a vest full of plastique, nails, and other shrapnel materials, who chooses to kill himself/herself in order to spread their terror-message? That's frightening to most, hell, it's frightening to me...more so than a pipe bomb is. IMHO, of course.

link   

Any news about the investigations at this stage are obviously not going to be so forthcoming, given it's an active situation.
I think the focus, should be right now on the victims, their friends and families and bystanders.

link   
any more news on the press conference?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join