It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Looks like their might have been a warning on twitter -

The account is now suspended.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So if this turns out to be the usual suspects can we agree that this refugee experiment was a horrible idea?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This happened four hours ago and yet no police press conference?

Why have the government not had COBRA meeting yet??

And why has their not been any word of JTAC on the security levels?

Just a few things am starting to wonder about

Maybe because there's an active plot/danger to the lives of those figures? Or just things need to be careful and thorough right now because something can easily been misquoted/taken out of context and start riots.

But there is an apparent conference due soon.

Time will tell buddy

link   
a reply to: Necrose

Yes, but the live stuff can't be faked, only subjective opinions and edited videos, plus I'm also flicking between Fox and BBC World and RT too.

Suicide bomber, by most accounts across the board, is now the focus.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: SprocketUK

TBH, if this gets fingers pointing to Iran, I'm calling total BS. But, after that # show in Saudi Arabia, it would not surprise me in the least.

Yes, it's very disturbing.

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kali74

What does me being a Trump supporter have to do with it? I'm just trying to point out the uncanny timing of Trump's anti terror speech yesterday. Is it possible that the terrorists are ramping it up because of the speech?

I think that is possible - with Iran being the organiser that has these types of attacks ready to go.

Jihadists are almost always Sunni, Iran exports Shiites

Maybe, but I don't think it is that simple... Iran is tied to multiple organisations.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

this needs to be plastered all over the net
see if it makes the news....

link   

TBH, if this gets fingers pointing to Iran, I'm calling total BS. But, after that # show in Saudi Arabia, it would not surprise me in the least.

A snip show.

That is one way to describe that arms deal.

I sure like to know how they went from discussing to putting Saudi on that travel ban to supply arms to one of the biggest financiers of terrorism around the globe.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I have a feeling this isn't going to be a good summer.

The enemy is within. The Euro countries best able to prevent this are the ones who mostly kept their borders closed, like Poland, Hungary, Czech, Serbia, Bulgaria, etc.

Western Europe is screwed.

Yes, but also "20 people dead in London or Paris" sounds better when you want to make a point.
"20 people dead in Serbia" - Nobody in Western EU bats an eye. The same as you hear that daily dozens of people are killed in Syria, nobody cares. 1 dead in London - Headlines in all western media. That's how it is.
Or
"60 people dead in Iraq" - one short article nobody reads
"20 dead in Manchester, Ariana Grande concert" - headlines for 7 days, all West countries, all media...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Nailed it.

You could rip this straight from the page of a novel.

Thing is that if it's ISIS, it won't go back to Iran. ISIS is not Shi'a. They are Sunni (although very radical) and Iran is Shi'a. ISIS executes Shi'a and those Sunni who are not deemed religious enough.

link   

originally posted by: avgguy
So if this turns out to be the usual suspects can we agree that this refugee experiment was a horrible idea?

Do you want a hard question?

What is worth more, those lives saved and opportunity given to refugees OR the people who have died in radical islamic terrorist attacks.

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kali74

What does me being a Trump supporter have to do with it? I'm just trying to point out the uncanny timing of Trump's anti terror speech yesterday. Is it possible that the terrorists are ramping it up because of the speech?

I think that is possible - with Iran being the organiser that has these types of attacks ready to go.

Jihadists are almost always Sunni, Iran exports Shiites

Maybe, but I don't think it is that simple... Iran is tied to multiple organisations.

They've been known to work together.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Looks like their might have been a warning on twitter -

The account is now suspended.

Take that with a mine full of salt. Videos can be faked (by a troll dressing up being a ###### and timestamps faked.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
OFFICIAL CNN FEED : Male at scene identified as probable suicide bomber

That seals it, time to hear the calls to sweep their little island of "Islamists". They are uniquely geographed to still have that luxury, most places are too big. Targeting little girls, how can the globalists defend them now?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This happened four hours ago and yet no police press conference?

Why have the government not had COBRA meeting yet??

And why has their not been any word of JTAC on the security levels?

Just a few things am starting to wonder about

Maybe because there's an active plot/danger to the lives of those figures? Or just things need to be careful and thorough right now because something can easily been misquoted/taken out of context and start riots.

But there is an apparent conference due soon.

Time will tell buddy

That is exactly why I would be expecting to be hearing about these things 4 hours in, COBRA should be in session i think to discuss what to do next and the government response, JTAC probably have quite a good cause to raise the level to critical.

Just saying i find it surprising that these things have not been discussed or commented on

link   

There's more than a little truth there.

...and could explain why Manchester and not Islamabad, or where ever.

link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Do you want a hard question?

What is worth more, those lives saved and opportunity given to refugees OR the people who have died in radical islamic terrorist attacks.

All life is (supposed to be in theory) sacred.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nailed it.

You could rip this straight from the page of a novel.

Thing is that if it's ISIS, it won't go back to Iran. ISIS is not Shi'a. They are Sunni (although very radical) and Iran is Shi'a. ISIS executes Shi'a and those Sunni who are not deemed religious enough.

IF*. As far as my knowledge goes, no one has taken responsibility yet. KJ also said IF. It would certainly complete the loop.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: Xcathdra

this needs to be plastered all over the net
see if it makes the news....

If this was posted early and FB did not find it and report it they should be investigated themselves. They spend so much time censoring speech and posts can be removed almost the minute they go live, that it would be f***ing annoying if they can't censor and report this type of post.
edit on 22/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Take your crud elsewhere please.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join