It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advisers urge Trump to hire an outside lawyer - Really?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for ANY legitimate evidence (i.e., NOT "unnamed sources") that even remotely suggests President Trump did anything wrong.

This is all the continuation of sour grapes by that tiny segment of the American Left that does 90% of the whining. Leftists like to tell themselves that they are the majority of the electorate. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are a small minority...

Gallup: Liberals only 25% of Electorate

America has always been a right-of-center country at it's core. Of course there are always ebbs and flows to that, but the needle always comes back to a point just a little right of center. History has proven that time and time again on a national level.

Barack Hussein Obama is the only liberal president this country has ever had, and who left office with one of the worst records -- both legacy-wise and politically.

I think part of the ongoing (worsening?) psychosis on the Left is that they all know deep down that they had their one shot at the kleptocratic meritless idiocracy they have been jonesing for since the time of Karl Marx, but instead they got nothing.

Less than nothing, actually. All that they have to show for 8 years of Obama is a collapsing healthcare scheme that's about to be repealed.

So I get it. They're not only desperate, but disappointed.

I feel their pain.

Well, maybe not so much...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I tell you, I can not wait to see what comes out of the whole witch hunt on Trump.

One thing is for sure, is going to backfired on the Democrats either way.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Can the entire population get their own reliable news source yet?

One who's goal isn't being paid to create destabilization?

It isn't even funny any more, what a bunch of dbags.

IF their not being paid off, and the real reason for chaos is for OMG clicks, it's not any better.

It still does the same damage in the end.

Time to call them out before wrecking any more lives.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If Trump does get a private lawyer... they should counter Sue the idiot-anti-Trump zealots for domestic terrorism in hold-the-president-as-hostage with the frivolous conspiracy-with-Russia allegation those frenzied lunatics keep imagining happened.

lump all the lib-tards as co-defendants..i.e. Pelosi, Obama , Holder, Lynch, Watters, Feinstein, et al...
throw in McCain & Graham as well, because they are loose cannons as well, but in the neocon camp....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I dont think Democrats expected to get an independent counsel... Several sources, including nancy pelosi, are telling democrats to dial down their expectations for impeachment. Lets see what news outlets start to downplay the fake scandal over the coming months.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Another evidence free piece of ....."journalism"

The Fourth Estate bought and paid for.

Every action has its equal and opposite reaction.

The loss of balance will kill print media I think.

The loss of credibility will kill the profession.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Trump should be suing all the media outlets for zero proof slander articles with no evidence whatsoever.

You mean libel there is a difference. And I'll bet there will be law suits down the road over the fake news.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Who told you there was a mess? ABC, CBS....????

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
This is getting surreal. The man hasn't even been in office 4 months and he already needs to hire outside lawyers?

You can't make this sh#t up...

From the NY Times:

WASHINGTON — Several White House advisers and personal associates of President Trump have urged him to hire an experienced outside lawyer to help him deal with issues arising from a surging controversy over whether his campaign had ties to Russia, according to several people briefed on the conversations.

Article link here:

Advisers Urge Trump to Hire an Outside Lawyer - NY Times

Regardless of which side of the political aisle you're on everyone has to realize we have a large-scale mess going on in the White House.

Thoughts?

I think the Judiciary in USA has been hijacked by the BAR .

Lawyers need controversy , controversy means money for Lawyers , Trump's Lawyers included .

Luckly I have a mate from London who is an international Attorney operating out of Hague and given the opportunity , he can make Charles Manson walk .

Of course one has to ask , who or what does the Judiciary Serves in USA ?

Trump is a Merchant above all , right ?

He probably will televised the trial and make millions out of copyrights.

Politically , it's Davis vs Goliath all over .

edit on 18-5-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

We have a news source......its called everything is opposite of what they tell you.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

Well what do you know.. The bs russia collusion story is falling apart...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion

Well what do you know.. The bs russia collusion story is falling apart...

Well what do you know, it seems you have no idea what you're talking about...

Rosenstein Briefing Suggests Russia Probe Now Criminal

oooops

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Feel free to quote rosenstein from that article.

The no collusion stands.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join