It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conor mcgregor vs floyd mayweather . bad fight for floyd

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Holding up the division is the annoying thing about this. I hope he fights for his belt. If not, they should strip him.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
All I have done in this thread is state facts, while you go hate rant, not backing up any of your stupid remarks, while I have backed up all of mine.

I don't hate the guy, I just don't like him. And what do I need to back up? That I said his public persona makes him a total douche wad? That's so obvious even you don't need evidence.

Don't be hurt, just because I don't love your boy doesn't mean you don't have to crush on him.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Please explain how I am a Conor fanboy?

Only a Fan Boi would be concerned about what some random person on the internet said about him to the degree you are.

LOL seriously! that is all you have to say to back up your "fanboy" theory. All I have done in this thread is state facts, while you go hate rant, not backing up any of your stupid remarks, while I have backed up all of mine.

This all day long.

Your pal Mario.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

All I have done in this thread is state facts, while you go hate rant, not backing up any of your stupid remarks, while I have backed up all of mine.

I don't hate the guy, I just don't like him. And what do I need to back up? That I said his public persona makes him a total douche wad? That's so obvious even you don't need evidence.

Don't be hurt, just because I don't love your boy doesn't mean you don't have to crush on him.

You only started saying his public persona after a told you the facts about the real Conor lol

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You only started saying his public persona after a told you the facts about the real Conor lol

Since I don't claim to have intimate knowledge of him in private settings as you seem to be what other persona would I be aware of? Anything else you need answered?

And frankly, as I said earlier, I don't care if he's Jesus H. Christ behind the scenes, he's an asshole in public.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Since I don't claim to have intimate knowledge of him in private settings as you seem to be what other persona would I be aware of? Anything else you need answered?

And frankly, as I said earlier, I don't care if he's Jesus H. Christ behind the scenes, he's an asshole in public.

It common knowledge what he is like in real life. Only haters choose believe that he is this horrible person who wants to kill your family and destroy you.

Yes, even some haters they hate him more than isis

Sad!

Well, thank you for being completely clueless and ignorant in this debate. Seems like you have an mma background, so shame on you!

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Only haters choose believe that he is this horrible person who wants to kill your family and destroy you.

My, aren't we going a bit over the top with unhinged hyperbole. Sounds like you want everyone to be like you and admire people who act like douche wads. Sorry, no can do.

Well, thank you for being completely clueless and ignorant in this debate. Seems like you have an mma background, so shame on you!

The people that I admire in the MMA world are quiet and respected, unlike McLostToMayweather.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Only haters choose believe that he is this horrible person who wants to kill your family and destroy you.

My, aren't we going a bit over the top with unhinged hyperbole. Sounds like you want everyone to be like you and admire people who act like douche wads. Sorry, no can do.

The people that I admire in the MMA world are quiet and respected, unlike McLostToMayweather.

I think people who read this thread will pretty much know what sort of person you are, when it comes too Conor.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I think people who read this thread will pretty much know what sort of person you are, when it comes too Conor.

I sure hope so, I couldn't have made it any more obvious I don't like the guy. I would really not enjoy being mistook for someone who is all lovey dovey for him.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I couldn't have made it any more obvious I don't like the guy.

You don't? I would never have guessed.

edit on 2782017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I can try and articulate in a more succinct manner how much I think he's a giant tool if you like.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I can try and articulate in a more succinct manner how much I think he's a giant tool if you like.

If you could, that would be great. We wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea by not understanding how you feel.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

He is a giant tool.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just picked up on this thread again...somewhere perusing the posts of late I think I read you rolled...do roll locally? For some reason I thought you may be rolling with Garcia (Marcelo), is that true? At any rate, good luck in your training.

As far as the fight, it went exactly as I had predicted many thread pages ago. Money is old and McGregor is $100 million richer. And believe me, I can understand your disdain for McGregor -- he's hard to like, but he brings it every time and never pulls out of a fight, which is hard to take away from him. Here's to hoping Nathan Diaz gets a 3rd chance and giving MMA fans the greatest MMA trilogy to date.

Again, good luck in your training.

edit on 27-8-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: And, not I

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
Just picked up on this thread again...somewhere perusing the posts of late I think I read you rolled...do roll locally? For some reason I thought you may be rolling with Garcia (Marcelo), is that true? At any rate, good luck in your training.

With a family member nearby where I live.

As far as the fight, it went exactly as I had predicted many thread pages ago.

I agree, your call was pretty spot on.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join