It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, you're still supporting Trump?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

I need to go out an buy one of those post boards in time for traffic hour. Show my support on the streets where most people will see it.

Careful out there, the Alt-Left, Butt-Hurts are still hurling bottles and rocks at anyone who doesn't agree with them.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Seriously, another anti-Trump thread? FFS

This maybe couldn't have fit in one of the other THOUSAND similar threads?

And pretty much, your reply has the same tone as a thousand first replies for those, often not so similar threads, but genuine concerns about a very artful, dodgy man. It's getting that even on the international stage he's something of a train wreck, and the politicos want to run like feck.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: Mandroid7

A lot of this anti-Trump speak is because some people don't like Trump.

Me personally, I think he's more of the same. I don't think he's "anti-establishment," I think he's as established as one can get.

I think the entire federal government is a bread and circus show, and cobbled with the MSM, is enough of a distraction to keep Americans at each other's throats while TPTB continually do their thing behind the curtains.

Face it - some people just don't like Trump. I don't like Hillary, either. Or Bernie. I wouldn't cast a vote for these clowns. Has nothing to do with my lifestyle and me projecting.... lol.

Also - I don't want to be a millionaire. I'm absolutely content with having enough for me to thrive and be happy. I don't need that much money, and I would probably end up giving most of it away.

Analyze what you just said.

"face it, some people just don't like Trump, etc,etc,,"

"He is a clown, he is racist he is___________."(insert personal emotional grievance)

People have devolved on the internet to a bunch of negative whiny pooh-sies, it has been the same thing since the beginning of time.

It is easier than saying they just can't compete.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Anyone that goes up against the corrupt political and media class, and is sincere in his intentions, deserves support and defence against those who would see him fall.

Trump has already achieved what no one before him has or could do: he's shattered the political orthodoxy. Politics will never be the same.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Exactly troothseeker!! Theirs zero evidence of any of the OPs claims!!

In fact I'd argue that President Trump is keeping all of his promises %100!

He IS building the wall and it's a beautiful wall a tremendous wall and just cause you haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not their!

Stop bashing the president he's 1#!!

The only problem is his Alzheimer's but most presidents have that so so what?!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

My seeming support for Trump is less about loving him than it is more about disliking what I am seeing out of the so-called press.

I missed the days when the press could get away with running so-called unsubstantiated primary sources from anonymous sources who weren't even in the room in some cases as gospel truth and carefully time these drops at 4:30 or so every day to every other day as needed to keep the drum beats going. And even after having been proven wrong, continue to be taken as totally factual day after day.

It's disgusting, and I'm not sure which disgusts me more: the behavior of the press or the credulousness of people who so obviously are so desperate for it all to be true that they keep falling for it as if they don't have two wits in their heads.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Way to miss a point and whine about whiners.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
He's brought me unlimited liberal tears. I come hear to fill up every day

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

No one is thinking I'm beside myself with joy watching the turmoil. Does anyone really want Mike Pence as Prez..

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

People who still support Trump are very misguided.

I can respect someone who fell for his con now coming out and accepting that they were conned and lied to and now reject him.

However, people who still support Trump are terribly misguided or have moral issues themselves or are just heedless.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

My seeming support for Trump is less about loving him than it is more about disliking what I am seeing out of the so-called press.

I missed the days when the press could get away with running so-called unsubstantiated primary sources from anonymous sources who weren't even in the room in some cases as gospel truth and carefully time these drops at 4:30 or so every day to every other day as needed to keep the drum beats going. And even after having been proven wrong, continue to be taken as totally factual day after day.

It's disgusting, and I'm not sure which disgusts me more: the behavior of the press or the credulousness of people who so obviously are so desperate for it all to be true that they keep falling for it as if they don't have two wits in their heads.

Trump is mostly to blame for all that.

He's as much of a boon to reporters as he is to comedians.

He's a 24/7 train wreck. All they have to do is point a camera at him, and they have reporting and comedy gold.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Great point!

I hope Trump stays on until the dems take back congress them the country has a chance to survive this period of immense darkness

If not, Canada, even Mexico is an option!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Anyone that goes up against the corrupt political and media class, and is sincere in his intentions, deserves support and defence against those who would see him fall.

Trump has already achieved what no one before him has or could do: he's shattered the political orthodoxy. Politics will never be the same.

BUT TRUMP DIDNT DO THAT!

Don't you understand this?

ARE YOU BLIND?

Cant you see the obvious?

Trump did NO SUCH THING!

You are deluded and refuse to see the simple Truth HE DIDNT DO THAT!
A cabinet of billionaires and Goldman Sachs people ?

How in the world can you continue and say what you said!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The psychiatric association needs to create a new category of mental disease called

Trumpitis

The clinical definition of Trumpitis is:

A severe mental delusion based disease where a person thinks Donald Trump is not a lying, sinister con man and actually believes he cares for ordinary people and did not create a cabinet of billionaires and millionaires.

WAKE UP!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
People afflicted with this disease need to get a Trumpectomy

An operation on their mind!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

He's a train wreck mostly because of a bunch of anonymous sources.

Do you know how we know so much about what he leaked that was so bad that it has now put intel in jeopardy? It's not because Trump did anything improper; it's because the anonymous sources who *weren't even at the meeting* leaked it to the press who succinctly went and published it so that we (and now ISIS) know all about it. That's how it all become public, and not because Trump did or said anything out of place.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Good dog, have some beef!

Now go and find me a mexican wall to piss at, pics or not a single tremendous thing happened! Dronebamas fcking electric fences get on my nerves, ya know... handle liquids with care!
Zero evidence for some shiny new portland cement my friend in fatigues, that's nothing to risk a flight for? At least not in my unholy textbook. #Borderlineholydays #ConfirmationBias #EagleEyeFeminism

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

BUT TRUMP DIDNT DO THAT!

ARE YOU BLIND?

Trump did NO SUCH THING!

You may be in favour of the former style of politics, where reading scripts, applying public relations and political theatre is the norm, but some are wakening up to the realization that those kinds of lies are not cutting it anymore. Your class consciousness, your wholesale ridicule of people because they are billionaires or have worked for banks, is indicative of this. You've been sold a tale, and all you can do is repeat it. Parrot.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I think if you look back in history you'll find the real problem isn't Trump, it's the guys who messed everything up prior to him. He's here to reverse the damage, like most Americans, tired of watching their Country get steam rolled by assholes.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

BUT TRUMP DIDNT DO THAT!

ARE YOU BLIND?

Trump did NO SUCH THING!

forgive he, him knows not what he says, (listening to Breitbart and Milos funny farm toooo much does that)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join