It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, you're still supporting Trump?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Good afternoon ATS.

Now we are through the first 100 days of Trump rule I find myself considering this simple question.....

In my opinion the start of the Trump presidency is a shambles.... No other president in history has failed to make an impression in quite the way Trump has failed.....

He has achieved none of the pledges he so enthusiastically pushed during the election process, not one, ZERO.

1) The wall does not exist, you know, the one he was going to start building on day 1! Not 1 brick has been laid...
2) Whatever happened to free affordable healthcare for all? Obamacare was supposed to be east to replace with something much better, (bigly better he may say), once again, a lie.
3) His ridiculous promises to limit immigration by illegal means, again, failed....
4) Ditching Nato, again, didn't happen...
5) Promised to approve waterboarding "immediately", never, happened, thankfully.
6) Promises to improve the country's infrastructure "Bigly"... Never happened, no action as of yet.
7) Promises to bring back coal. (Note, no one wants coal to be brought back, this was ridiculous then and still is now)....
8) Putting Hillary in Prison, NEVER HAPPENED.

thinkprogress.org...

64 promises!!

Additionally i would propose that his placing of people in high ranking posts has been an absolute disaster, many have been immediately removed or sacked shortly after, and the whole Comey affair just seems extremely unpalatable... I now hear that he wished to replace many other posts within the administration.... I won't even mention the fact that most people put in these positions of power were hopelessly unqualified...

He spent the entire election process slagging off wall street and the bankers saying he would help the real people, the working man. He then proceeds to employ said bankers and wall street cronies in prominent positions in the government.... Appalling behavior for a President don't you think?

I haven't even touched on the fact that he is hopelessly unqualified for the job and proves in on a daily basis with his ridiculous way of speaking and his illegal activities with his private mobile phone and ridiculous use of twitter....

The man is a liability and is seriously damaging America's reputation in the normal world.... He, and the American people that elected him are a laughing stock throughout the world... He appears to have the intellectual ability and vocabulary of a Kindergarden child at best, he can't even manage to make himself look intelligent.

The American people wanted a strong independent man with no political affiliations and honest intent... Instead they elected a lying man child with a massive ego, little hands and the surprising ability to be able to act like a spoiled child even on the international stage.

So, my question remains... How can anyone still support this man and his joke of an administration given the lies he has pedaled and the appalling lack of skill and class that he as the president portrays? How can you still support him given his record on the promises you elected him on? How can you still support him when he uses the word "bigly" on a regular basis....

Please, I implore you.... Take a look at yourselves and what you support and ask yourself the questions, is this the man I elected? Is he fulfilling his promises made to me? Am I ignoring his constant foolishness because I refuse to change my opinion?

Please.... This is getting ridiculous...

PA.
edit on 17-5-2017 by PerfectAnomoly because: Spelling

+46 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Seriously, another anti-Trump thread? FFS

This maybe couldn't have fit in one of the other THOUSAND similar threads?

+8 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Back in the days of patent medicines, people would sometimes go back and buy three or four bottles before they realized they'd been had.

Selling snake oil still seems to work the same.

+35 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Seriously, your still bashing him based on ZERO evidence?

+13 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Promise Broken rulings on The Obameter

Note: That is only page one of 7.

Besides half of your countdown is not even proven.

edit on 17-5-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

The people who start these poorly formatted threads, with a weak poll as their O.P., are big reasons why Hillary lost.

Think about it. We'd be in BAD SHAPE if she were our President, LOL.

+29 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Seriously, your still bashing him based on ZERO evidence?

I think it's cute how the OP thinks people will actually take him seriously.

More Leftist-Polyanna Trump-Bashing threads please...They're fun to read.

+16 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Anti-Trump thread number 68 or so. The number may not reflect the actual count. Stop whining OP and deal with it.

+19 more 
link   

He, and the American people that elected him are a laughing stock throughout the world...

Seriously? Who cares. Why should we give a flying f**k what "the rest of the world" thinks?

Damn. You guys just can't stop whining can you? That Trump is not kissing the world's ass like Obama did, looking ever weaker with every bow and "line in the sand" that he kept backing away from. Him trying to make America a better place, just drives you crazy, huh? He's not playing the politically correct game and the Liberals/Democrats just can't stand it.
Butthurt just keeps coming, huh?

+9 more 
link   
Seriously, you're still supporting Trump?!

Someone want to tell me why I would support the people that just cost me thousands in the stock market ?

Down 250 points today because of FAKE NEWS.

+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Waaaaaaaah.

Don't like the thread content, don't click on it. It's hard. Incredibly difficult, I know.

I can't stand seafood and I get this unbearable itch in the back of my head that I MUST go into Red Lobster and proceed to complain about how how awful it smells, and how disgusting everything is.

It's amazing at how cultists respond to any form of criticisms (they can't).

I find it hilarious when the cultists still chant "lock her up."

Never gonna' happen. You folks elected a lifelong friend and oligarchal pal of the Clinton's to persecute the Clinton's..... lol.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Waaaaaaaah.

Don't like the thread content, don't click on it. It's hard. Incredibly difficult, I know.

I can't stand seafood and I get this unbearable itch in the back of my head that I MUST go into Red Lobster and proceed to complain about how how awful it smells, and how disgusting everything is.

It's amazing at how cultists respond to any form of criticisms (they can't).

I find it hilarious when the cultists still chant "lock her up."

Never gonna' happen. You folks elected a lifelong friend and oligarchal pal of the Clinton's to persecute the Clinton's..... lol.

You're complaining about the complainer. You're just as as aweful.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Very true sir.... The snake oil is selling like hotcakes....

+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Sorry to be one of those guys but anyone is better than Hillary.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Um , have you not been watching for the last 100 days.... That's all the evidence I need and should be all the evidence anyone needs, it's been a shambles, come on, admit it?

PA

+27 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

He hasn't fulfilled all his promises because he is working with congress. And congress doesn't want him to fulfill his promises.

So if he tried without congress, he'd be a dictator, but one who fulfilled his promises.

Then you'd hate him for being a dictator.

It really makes no sense.

link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

This comment is irrelevant and does not pertain to the OP... Can it be removed please mods?

PA

link   
I found it interesting that people actually thought Trump would do any of the things that might have a positive effect on the average person's life. It's politics which equates to empty promises at a rate approaching 100%.

+11 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You are undeserving of a Bill Hicks avatar.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really? REALLY? Man, you lot are hilarious.... Hillary looks like a damn hero compared to Trump....

And just thought I'd mention, I was not and am not a Hillary supporter....... So please stop tarring me with that brush... I see what I see independently without a political lens....

And what i see is a joke.... It must be....

PA

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join