It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, you're still supporting Trump?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Ever stop to wonder why there are so many anti-trump threads? Everyone can't be wrong....

Yes they can be.

Since all the anti trump threads are just parroting main stream 'news'.

This use to be a conspiracy site until it became just another msnbc.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The more Fake the news becomes, the stronger Trump's support grows.
It's like a mathematical certainty proven by all of the places Democrats hold no seats of power, from mayors on up.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Um , have you not been watching for the last 100 days.... That's all the evidence I need and should be all the evidence anyone needs, it's been a shambles, come on, admit it?

PA

Looks like you have taken the lefts disinformation campaign hook, line, and sinker. Those who have been truly watching, away from the lefts MSM propaganda wing, have a completely different opinion and see the corruption of the deep state doing everything it can to destroy our country. But like half of the country you can't see through it and instead have decided to support it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Think for a second about why many still support Trump. In my case, I'm not particularly fond of him, but I really hate his enemies. This hatred has been earned by the Left and establishment GOP throughout the course of my life. I really love the obvious mental stress they endured when he was elected and I'm quite happy that so many's health is being affected by him in things like high blood pressure and anxiety. I think there is one person in my entire family who still believes even a fraction of the nightly news, and to be honest she's demonstrably mentally defective. The rest of us get pissed at Trump about many things but refuse to attack or criticize publicly due to the way the left is acting. I will not aid an enemy whom I agree with virtualy nothing in taking down someone who I at agree with at least sometimes. Why aid institutions that hate me in getting what they want? The evidence of actual legal wrongdoing that I've been seeing from "sources" is so thin, I can't believe that they're willing to risk the little credibility that they have left with the 24-7 attacks they've been running since the election.

I see two possible scenarios in the medium to long term US future. States reassert control and bring the Federal government to heel with a Constitutional Convention or Civil War II, and to be honest the former may lead to the latter anyway. If the media and the left (really one in the same) succeed in bringing Trump down, I'd say the time for electoral solutions has passed. That leaves either mass non-consent by the public bringing down the economy or violence. I prefer the first but at some point the second becomes both necessary and inevitable.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
"StinkProgress" is biased !!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Seriously, you're still supporting Trump?!

Seriously, you're still starting this type of thread ?
Go out and play with your friends

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Didn't vote for Trump. But for all the reasons you stated is exactly why I wanted him to defeat Hillary. Because I knew he wouldn't be able to accomplish jack crap. Whilst a Hillary administration would not have been held accountable for any of their actions sending this country into further ruin. We needed a reprieve.

It's all going swimmingly.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I told you our employer Soros expects a new thread every hour.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
Really? REALLY? Man, you lot are hilarious.... Hillary looks like a damn hero compared to Trump....

Really man!?!?
You don't deserve that avatar!
Hillary is a murderous criminal! We have a proven track record to refer back to when documenting her past transgressions. Sure Trump is no golden boy but Americans were forced to choose between the two biggest turds in our history and I still believe they chose correctly.

With Hilary at the helm that Syrian chemical false flag would have started WWIII with Russia.

Next time lets work harder as a people to try and find the best possible candidate for the job...
The first people who ran the nation where a bunch of hemp farmers who distilled alcohol and smoked cannabis in their free time. We should get back to our roots so to speak.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I have felt the same way about any politician that got into office. Promises are not kept. Was hoping Trump would be different but alas he's just another president. That said, he clearly represents a danger to the establishment and I enjoy seeing them squirm. When I say "them" it's meant in a party neutral stance. I'm registered independent and see both sides equally full of sh##

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

First, nothing is going forward because he is fighting not only the DNC but his own party. That alone is enough for me to back him.

1) The wall does not exist, you know, the one he was going to start building on day 1! Not 1 brick has been laid... Actually, the bidding for the project ended April 4th. You don't know because of the media

2) Whatever happened to free affordable healthcare for all? Obamacare was supposed to be east to replace with something much better, (bigly better he may say), once again, a lie. - He never said free healthcare. Already passed the house.

3) His ridiculous promises to limit immigration by illegal means, again, failed.... - immigration is way down. You don't hear it because the media says nothing.

4) Ditching Nato, again, didn't happen... CNN on the same day reported he flipped out on NATO and how he came to love NATO. Amazing...which is true?

5) Promised to approve waterboarding "immediately", never, happened, thankfully. - He is still behind it. Mattis is the one who was against it. Trump said "Now, General Mattis said that he doesn't intend to use it,” he said. “I'm with him all the way. Do I believe it works? Yes

6) Promises to improve the country's infrastructure "Bigly"... Never happened, no action as of yet. - 1 billion dollar package is being negotiated right now

7) Promises to bring back coal. (Note, no one wants coal to be brought back, this was ridiculous then and still is now).... Undid Obamas law with legislation to allow it to start again with less regulation

8) Putting Hillary in Prison, NEVER HAPPENED. - Comeys gone...who says it will not happen?

You believe out of hate. I know it is easier to tell friends you hate Trump. It is the cool thing to do right now. Hate. On so many levels. See how ignorant you are now to the truth?
edit on 05am31amf0000002017-05-17T11:41:21-05:001121 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

In my case, I'm not particularly fond of him, but I really hate his enemies. This hatred has been earned by the Left and establishment GOP throughout the course of my life.

Exactly!

The more he is hated by both sides of the establishment the more I feel he must be on the right track.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: stosh64

I told you our employer Soros expects a new thread every hour.

You guys deserve some overtime for the last few days then.

You got a star for that, thanks for the

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
id suggest one thing for people to give a try to bring things back into perspective. give up all news for a month. at the end of the month ask yourself if your day to day life is any different now then it was a year ago, 2 years, 3 etc etc. you might find that nothing has changed. you still go to the store, the prices are pretty much the same. you get your gas to travel around which is generally the same. your mortgage/rent is probly about the same. people seem to think the world is burning and the sky is turning red yet everyday when i walk out my door its pretty much the same as the other days and has been for years
edit on 17-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Seriously, another anti-Trump thread? FFS

This maybe couldn't have fit in one of the other THOUSAND similar threads?

There were probably tens of thousands of anti Obama threads I should imagine, your point being?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Did we have the affordable care act in Obama's first 100 days?
Using the logic here Obama must have been a failure too.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I think the Trump threads surpassed that number by now.

Another nice little difference:

99% of the Obama threads are actually about what he did do or did not do.

You see the difference?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Must ?

I'm still waiting for change!

( minus 120 days )

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You obviously don't understand a very important point. And that point has to do with just how much Leftist Progressive Democrats are loathed and despised by a great many US Americans, myself included. Therefore understand, I don't nor have I ever "supported" Trump.....I voted AGAINST Hilary and my side won! I could give a tinkers fart about what happens to Trump now......he could drop off the face of the earth for all I care.

But.........I'd vote form him again to stop a Leftist Progressive Democrat. Hell, I'd vote for an American Standard Toilet bowl for president over the typical racist Leftist Democrat!

What part of that do you people not understand?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Life time politician got beat by a real estate investor. Haha.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join