It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, you're still supporting Trump?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Antennae, there is your problem.

My point was that he isn't acting on stuff without thinking.

Someone telling him to sign EOs even if they get struck down because it will make it look like he is trying to keep his promises is actually giving him golden advice. That is not sarcasm.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Someone telling him to sign EOs even if they get struck down because it will make it look like he is trying to keep his promises is actually giving him golden advice. That is not sarcasm.

My point is I think it isn't an act.. I honestly don't think he reads them and blindly trusts they've been put together legally and properly ... which is maybe why it is rumoured he loses his cool at times. He's not an intellectual with great reading comprehension and he counts on others to read and explain in short form is my guess.

That being said I still think his heart and intentions are in a good place for America ... but maybe my tinfoil hat with the antennae is causing problems

( was just told to toss my tinfoil hat out because the mindless cannot be mind controlled .. by my cat no less 😏)

* tosses hat away *

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I doubt he reads anything either but I can see someone telling him: "Here is what you need to do to make it seem like you are fighting to keep your promises".

Whether it works or not might not be as important.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Yes I still support him and even more so now that he is under constant attack by the establishment, deep state, and crooked Politicians. It only verifies that he is the real deal. I don't think any Trump supporters have abandoned him. This only reinforces his support base.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Liberal propaganda and Deep State attacks don't easily sway my opinion.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Seriously, another anti-Trump thread? FFS

This maybe couldn't have fit in one of the other THOUSAND similar threads?

This is all you have, shows the lack of intellect of the the Trump folks.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: daskakik

My point is I think it isn't an act.. I honestly don't think he reads them and blindly trusts they've been put together legally and properly ... which is maybe why it is rumoured he loses his cool at times. He's not an intellectual with great reading comprehension and he counts on others to read and explain in short form is my guess.

That being said I still think his heart and intentions are in a good place for America ... but maybe my tinfoil hat with the antennae is causing problems

( was just told to toss my tinfoil hat out because the mindless cannot be mind controlled .. by my cat no less 😏)

* tosses hat away *

Yeah and many of us just think he is an idiot

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I do now. I was never am avid supporter of Trump, but I voted only against Hillary.

That is out of the way.

The media, the leftist papers and news organizations have created a fiction as fact based message against the presidency.

I support him now in office as the president of the United States of America.

Period.

Mg

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

But you are ok with your President giving classified info to the Russians, yeah you. I am a veteran, people like you are going down.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Can you (or anyone else) prove:

ut you are ok with your President giving classified info to the Russians, yeah you.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Yes I still support him and even more so now that he is under constant attack by the establishment, deep state, and crooked Politicians. It only verifies that he is the real deal. I don't think any Trump supporters have abandoned him. This only reinforces his support base.

You are an idiot.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I love every bit of the OP. I agree on damn near every point you've made. Clear, concise, easy to understand.

BUT: People around these parts could give a crap less about well thought out, educated opinions supported by facts, expert commentary, or news media articles that may lend credence to a claim.

They care about the Donald. And they care about him so deeply that they are mostly blind to any other opinion, fact about how much he lies, about how much he has failed in keeping his lofty promises, or about how s h i t poor a president he makes....

All they care about is the Donald. His glistening orange, seventy year old skin.... his beautiful blond, hydrogen peroxide hair dye colored comb over toupee... His hatred of Mexicans, Muslims, and fence walking attitude about racism towards black people, his misogynistic attitude towards women as objects, not people... his open admission to sexually assaulting women because he's "famous"...

They love those things about him.

Great thread OP. Unfortunately ATS has turned the other cheek in terms of the Donald. Bark up this tree all day... You'll find a few of us who understand the sound, well researched, and logical thoughts you bring to the table. Mostly, though, you'll find nothing but blind, goose stepping support of that seventy year old toddler manbaby we call POTUS.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can you (or anyone else) prove:

ut you are ok with your President giving classified info to the Russians, yeah you.

I guess since the American press were banned while the Russians were let in, I don't know what was said, but trump wants his dick to be bigger than anyone elses, so yeah classified info was passed

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I don't know what was said,

Neither does anyone else.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

But you are ok with your President giving classified info to the Russians, yeah you. I am a veteran, people like you are going down.

Are you threatening me? "People like me", "are going down" ? Are you some kind of bigoted hit-man? You don't represent our veterans very well with that kind of rhetoric.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I don't know what was said,

Neither does anyone else.

As one veteran to another, you don't have a problem with USA media being let in?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I'm not a vet.

However since you have been the only one to ask me that question, the answer is yes and no.
Yes because I believe freedom of press should still be absolute.

No because while there is no clarification if anything classified was passed, what would certainly qualify as sensitive does. Also, I don't think we would get any measure of transcript of what was said, only highly spun snippets.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Are you threatening me? "People like me", "are going down" ? Are you some kind of bigoted hit-man? You don't represent our veterans very well with that kind of rhetoric.

I will apologize that was worded poorly. Trump f'd upped and you are going to defend him, I am having an issue

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'm not a vet.

However since you have been the only one to ask me that question, the answer is yes and no.
Yes because I believe freedom of press should still be absolute.

No because while there is no clarification if anything classified was passed, what would certainly qualify as sensitive does. Also, I don't think we would get any measure of transcript of what was said, only highly spun snippets.

I don't rely on a highly bunch of snippets, Trump is in deep crap, and the sad thing is, he is too ignorant to recognize it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I will apologize that was worded poorly. Trump f'd upped and you are going to defend him, I am having an issue

We don't know what Trump said (it may very well have been beneficial to US interests), and everyone at the meeting denies the WaPo report. I'm not going to get worked up over some anonymous rumors from a notoriously anti-Trump organization.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join